General & Others How many times y’all will fall in the same hole ?

we've told you to stop making such threads quite a few tomes
So you don’t want me to talk about one piece in bad way ? Is that it ?
Post automatically merged:

@Charlotte Sky if One Piece makes you this unhappy, you should just drop it.
If you gonna repeat this. Comment in all of my threads then I am happy to tell you that there is an ignore button.

1-click my username

2- you should see my profile

3- click ignore

that it. It’s not hard

AL sama

Red Haired
So you don’t want me to talk about one piece in bad way ? Is that it ?
Post automatically merged:

If you gonna repeat this. Comment in all of my threads then I am happy to tell you that there is an ignore button.

1-click my username

2- you should see my profile

3- click ignore

that it. It’s not hard
what you've been doing past few weeks is making hates threads nonstop

you're more then welcome to present your views but in a proper manner

- fishman island gonna be fun:
Meet and Save the princess and her people...Luffy samaaaaaa... shit fodder villains...the nearing calamity...dragged to death ...party

- punk hazard:
Oda dragging skills were something else here. Nearing calamity...Luffy defeat the bad guy after getting defeated in first 2 rounds ...party

- dressrosa:
Oda milking was awakened in this arc....meet the princess...lucccccyyyy save me and my people from the evil tyrant...the nearing calamity...fake tension...sanji meet the girl that betrays him then she turns good...zoro the over powered edgy guy...Luffy new gear

-zou:
This arc is trash because it built toooooo much hype...big mom the crazy evil woman that sends loves ones heads in boxes...shogun...kaido the durability monster...big mom and kaido potential alliance conflict ...zoro talking about how dangerous it is that they angerd big mom...calamities hype that turned to useless clowns ...sanji tension ...

- WCI:
Meet princess ...sanji gets betrayed by the girl then she becomes good... dragging... FAKE tension and hype...clown show

wano:
Meet the princess (Yamato ) and save her...meets the people and save them...Luffy gets defeated in first 2 rounds then defeats the evil guy...FAKE hype; rocks pirates ? More like the clown pirates ...sanji meets the girl she betrayed him ...zoro the over powered edgy guy
^ that’s how I see it if it isn’t clear btw.

and y’all think final arc gonna be good lmao. Even an animal doesn’t fall in the same hole many times I would think, just saying.
As long as Sanji and Smoothie stay irrelevant, it is all good. :kata:

I have no right to say this but why are you reading the same manga again and again and fall in the same hole....why do you even bother about something that is written by some trash author if you know how it is going to end?...atleast other people who are trashtalking make excuses about "seeing things to the end or I am here about the so called mysteries" but deep down they know that mysteries won't come anytime soon and yet they are here.....but you already know right? Oda digging the same hole and why are you willing to discuss about the hole Oda is trying to dig again and again...just fill the hole aka stop reading One piece so that you don't fall in the same hole aka reading One piece....instead what is the point in saying that there is a hole again and again...

FALSE for like the thousand time. Yall repeat the same stupid talking point every time someone criticizes post time skip One Piece i.e. it is weekly maybe you should binge it blah blah blah. Sabody Archipalgo, Amazon Lily, Impel Down, Marine Ford and Ace/Luffy flashback COMBINED took less time than Wano alone. THREE of the longest arcs in One Piece happened POST TIME SKIP! It is FACT that arcs has been getting longer and longer with more filler content. That is not debatable. Just look at what Oda did with Luffy before chapter 1000 running up a freaking roof for how many chapters? And yet here yall are continuing this stupid talking point about it being a 'weekly chapter'. No one was complaining about Reverie. No one was complaining about Zou. Why? Because those got to the freaking point instead of Oda continuing to add filler content.
that's because Oda yeeted the ENTIRE STRAWHATS out of the story and focused solely on Luffy. everyone of those pre arcs would have been twice as long with the strawhats alongside luffy, just think about Amazon Lily, the strawhats scattested trying to get to each other. meating different kuja some friendly some hostile miss understandings,conflict...etc