Chapter Discussion How much Mihawk's bounty inflated due to ''Marine Hunting''?

How much Mihawk's bounty inflated due to holding the title of ''Marine Hunter''?

• Total voters
"A Bounty fitting Worlds Greatest Swordsman"

According to OP Geniuses, since 3.6 is Purely based on Power of WSS, and Shanks is Stronger, that means Shanks alone gets 3.7B at least

Which means, being an Emperor, having Strongest Crew, being Former PK Crew Member and being an Active Pirate for decades gives only a 300M Boost lmao

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Before issuing the bounty of the 3, Brannew describes the Marine hunting and the rebellious acts of the Cross Guild.
To claim that it has no bearing on his bounty is disingenuous as heck. Using fodder like Caribou to make your argument is equally ridiculous.
Nobody's claiming that Cross Guild had zero effect on his bounty though.. I said claiming that he got his bounty just because of the Marine Hunting business when he has a higher bounty than an Emperor/Leader of this Marine Hunting business is absolute dishonesty and if you can agree on that, we're cool.

Fair enough. My statement doesn't apply to you I guess.

Its funny seeing Zolocucks jumping on the Mihawk bandwagon with hope that their fav Zolo won't get slandered. Shanks was negging admirals left , right and center even before timeskip and the fact that Mihawk did not even want to face him at Marineford and ran away despite being at an advantage with all the admirals and other sichibukai present, speaks volumes. These idiots here speaking out of their ass are just going to get rekt even more. Shanks negged an admiral, they said he was afraid of the crew as if not having the crew would change anything. They can't even understand the epithet. Kaido was the world strongest creature, not the world strongest "Kanabo-man". Just because you have superior sword skill, that doesn't mean you are stronger. Haki can block all swords. Haki is superior to any swordmanship. Cope my ass, it's called having a brain. First Zolo killing Kaido and now Mihawk > Yonkou, y'all cucks will get rekt if Mihawk has any hard time in the future.

But Roger was a swordsman. And even a one armed swordsman became a yonko. And rocks could be too.

inflation?

nah bounties have an accuracy to some extent

Like you literally had Brannew Wanking him for being mire skillful in swordsmanship than Shanks.. so the bar is already 3 billion plus LOL

the rest can be him.. doing his usual Monke Mafia lynching
:doffytroll: