Controversial How much money do you make.

It's just such a personal question, and being poor, comfy or even well off depends on which State you live in. Where I live, I'm middle class @ 92K a yr to answer your inquiry.
Exactly. Where I live the money I'm on is pretty decent. Not incredible, but it's above average and I can afford to get by and save a bit every month which is nice.

However, if I were to, say, move to literally anywhere in the US and i'd be broke as shit

Not even just state, it depends on countries too. There are people who earn 10-15% of what I do as a nominal amount in developing countries living a better lifestyle

Currently lookin for a job, I just graduated from college. I saved some money when I did paid internships and worked as a bartender, but my bf's the one who provides for both of us. He works as a financial analyst and earns abt 78k a year, excluding the yearly bonus. His aunt also gave him a big amount of money when he was a student and that helped us a lot, that along w/ the money he earned when he worked as a waiter. We're not rich, but we can't complain.
Your husband you mean
Post automatically merged:

If youre broke…. get ur money up

only option
Transcendent advise right here. It's like that time my doctor told me "if you are sick, just heal".

Last edited:
Enough to give a decent life to my family, a great upbringing for my Chilren, honoring my ancestors, investing for a great future, supporting my friends when they need it withoutthinking twice, Donating for the underprivileged Hindus, Celebrating our festivals in full splendor and enjoying life in it's fullest .

I thank The Gods, My Gurus, My Late Father, My Late Mother who passed away in my childhood, My ancestors for this from the bottom of my heart

For many years I worked hand to mouth, and a few times I've been beyond broke but now I make enough to live comfortably. Bills are paid with some money left over. I'm very grateful for it. I work in Physical Therapy and I'm very glad I went into this field, pay is good and jobs are plenty. It's not stressful like previous jobs were. Also, it's rewarding to help people.
I'm trying to get into physiotherapy school.