Discussion Power How much power in % is Saitama exerting right now ?

Saitama current uses of his power

• Total voters

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Not sure how much but I would comfortably say the most we've ever seen from him so far.

isn't serious punch his strongest attack? that would make it 100% of his power.

or else if he still has some up his sleeves, I guess it would be 60%. Hard to scale actually. Dude is OP af lol

judging by the seriousness in his face, which is the most we've seen so far I would say above 50% but that would mean it's insane on how Garou (god power or not) is keeping up with him.

Hard to scale his strength.

Considering Blast comment about Garou-Saitama clash damage & Godly-chakra-Awakening Garou stance in front of many of S-A-B-C class heroes at once, then i'd give 50%.
What i mean is Saitama 'barely trying' to be on 50%, so a few seconds later he Will be on 5% to 20%.

In this a few moments coming up againts Garou, i think 50% Saitama + 30% Saitama-mirror-attack from garou is enough to endanger the earth. Or i'd say it will sweep 5km radius of the surface clear during 10 seconds of class for example. Next 10 seconds Will sweep 10 km radius plus breaking 1 layer of the top Lithosfer.

just caught up yesterday and Oh man..

and the doods not even bleeding from that nuclear combo from garo i just realized.. thats blackish rain

all he has used is consecutive normal punches..

so a serious punch would basically be the same blow he dealt against boros but since he's pissed, if he starts "trying" .. then Uh then i don't think its just any average SP
you see there is always this ambiguity where you never know if the same ability exerts same level of potency or DC given now it seems the character is much more serious and is potentially trying harder.

I reckon even if garou can now just miraculously replicate abilities.. its their "perfection" that matters.. and i think that is where saitama will beat him saitama's strength is whats gonna outdo Garo

but tell me this.. weren't they sitting in a busted house in the middle of no where on the ocean for a talk... what happened to that?
Post automatically merged:

I donโ€™t think Saitama is above 20% right now. But 1/5 of his power is already being serious and scary
he did say he was angry enough to bust the whole planet into smithereens so casually so all out saitama is gonna be a sight.

Blast is prolly gonna Teleport them into another dimension

where they'll have "Tournament of Power" esc battle

Last edited:
One thing they might do is, make saitama use no named moves to show he is serious. That would reinstate the fact that he is just using whatever strength is necessary for the exact foe he's facing. And we're still left to guess if he was really trying his best or not.

Or they hard cap saitama and make him grow beyond that cap. Idk.