Discussion Power How much power in % is Saitama exerting right now ?

Saitama current uses of his power

• Total voters
@Bob74h This is what he refers.
If Saitama bleeds, he should've spouted bloods from his mouth too, but the black dots were drawn at the side of his stomach.
Garous didn't use piercing attack when he hit Saitama, so I doubt it's a blood.
Again that's literally blood
You know, you bled from the gut without coughing up blood right even in a real life fight?

Literal argument for fanon types is still straight up reality denying
Saitama cant one punch everything, it's just a title and you guys need to get over it or you eternally cope for decades on end like naruto stans which is pathetic but guess that's just how you fanon guys are

Is mark grayson literally invincible cause that's his superhero name?
Is batman literally part man part bat like this?

Again that's literally blood
You know, you bled from the gut without coughing up blood right even in a real life fight?
So how does blood come out of Saitama's back when he is hit in the stomach? It would mean Garou had ripped through Saitama's body. But his stomach and back have been seen clean the following panels.

At this point I'm not sure whether you, based on all of your posts, are just a troll or a silly boy who acts in a passive-aggressive way.

So how does blood come out of Saitama's back when he is hit in the stomach?
Your appealing to normal human physiology in a attempt to delude the point had

Is hidan not bleeding out of his side here?

Anyway, Keep denying reality and making stupid arguments evidently very good at both things

At this point I'm not sure whether you, based on all of your posts, are just a troll or a silly boy who acts in a passive-aggressive way.
I have cited all my claims and rationally debunked everyone of your arguments
You still cling to a point which is self evidently wrong and somehow im the troll, Keep being salty at one guy disagreeing with you

Fanon types legit crying cause one guy disagrees, They have so little argument that they can only go but your a troll as to make points. Literal ad hom

Murata and One went on and created super evolution Saitama in the recent chapters, meaning that he will always surpass himself many times if the opponent is strong, Garou was strong enough to put a crazy fight and make Saitama evolve and surpass himself.
Too bad for him that he is not the main character and Saitamas evolution is far greater than his, both of them seems to have limitless evolution, it is just a difference in speed, and who evolves faster.

wouldt struggle with garou or boros if that was true better yet why even use a ''serious punch'' if he's just leaps and bounds above everything

Fandom types = no argument
bro you can't quantity what he's exerting bis what i mean even Garuo is nigh limitless but Saitama is exponentially superior and there doesn't seem to be a limit to his exertion

true he was pushed a bit which made it seem like Garuo stood a chance.. Saitama then just casually exceeded that

honestly if yiu wanna quantidy the percentage given the potential he has which is neigh infinity..

then the percentage i doubt even hits 1%

in that case

Lim
x---->1

anything in between 0 and 1%

bro you can't quantity what he's exerting
you can do that with anyone at any point
Does say guts,iron man or any other character always have a bar saying how much effort they put into a fight at any given time?

Your expecting too much in terms of proof all because you cant agree with what information we already have

Even it's not directly said how much power saitama is using, we can make reasonable judgments
He was shown bleeding as a result of garou and garou himself was said as a real fight so going based on that

Again this is bs anyway as you same people were fine denying that naruto held back versus delta, so it's not about you caring if a character holds back his power or not but rather about defending a notion which you believe within

No principles just like all the rest
Post automatically merged:

ONE basically demolished the entire community probably being tired of listening to bullshit or requests of fights/feats and etc...
a one does not write the manga, murata does
one only makes web comic

B
the community has always had backwards takes which makes no sense within the confines of the story so murata does something means nothing as the fandom will think what they want regardless cause that's just how the group behaves

Last edited:
you can do that with anyone at any point
Does say guts,iron man or any other character always have a bar saying how much effort they put into a fight at any given time?

Your expecting too much in terms of proof all because you cant agree with what information we already have

Even it's not directly said how much power saitama is using, we can make reasonable judgments
He was shown bleeding as a result of garou and garou himself was said as a real fight so going based on that

Again this is bs anyway as you same people were fine denying that naruto held back versus delta, so it's not about you caring if a character holds back his power or not but rather about defending a notion which you believe within

No principles just like all the rest
the difference is.. Saitama growth.. his growth has no limit so he's never pushed to his limit.. but other character's you mention do

you can say that his growth rate is exponentially in midst of fights which is a fact and their isn't hence why after hitting their limit they collapse but crack their shells nonetheless and saitama grew exponentially due to his emotions as stated not becuz of garou pummeling him and no there doesn't seem to be blood stains let alone any visual wound on saitama

and no serious Naruto justt needs a proper punch to off that cyborg.. Boruto is just embarrassing when it comes to scaling

like comon chunin Naruto vs Sasuke had a much better Aoe then this crap

the difference is.. Saitama growth.. his growth has no limit so he's never pushed to his limit.. but other character's you mention do
Saitama said he cant get any stronger numerous times
he cant grow

Breaking his limits does mean there are no limits
That's nonsensical, Goku breaks his limits all the time does that mean he has infinite strength now ofc not so stop the double standards and garbage arguments that can be debunked by google searches

Infinite lv goku, your troll nonsense is stupid

and no serious Naruto justt needs a proper punch to off that cyborg.. Boruto is just embarrassing when it comes to scaling
nah one odama rasengan overloaded her
and he was not even trying to kill her

but stans act like she's juubito lv, it's beyond idiotic
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/juubito-vs-delta-taijutsu.1200244/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/v9x1z4 https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/obito-ten-tails-vs-delta-2005670/

Saitama said he cant get any stronger numerous times
he cant grow

Breaking his limits does mean there are no limits
That's nonsensical, Goku breaks his limits all the time does that mean he has infinite strength now ofc not so stop the double standards and garbage arguments that can be debunked by google searches

Infinite lv goku, your troll nonsense is stupid

nah one odama rasengan overloaded her
and he was not even trying to kill her

but stans act like she's juubito lv, it's beyond idiotic
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/juubito-vs-delta-taijutsu.1200244/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/v9x1z4 https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/obito-ten-tails-vs-delta-2005670/
look this chapter changes things completely and I'm limiting what I'm saying to OPM.. and the narrator tells us that saitama is still growing soto Saitama's dismay even garou can't do shit to him and the comic garou is a nameless punch diff to saitama like stated at the end

and yea cyborg is a low diff.. Naruto has enough Chakra to vaporize the world and still have energy Kurama's Chakra left in him Boruto messed that whole perception of naruto's Supremacy by making him look this bad

Naruto doesn't even need Kurama to end that cyborg

the comic garou is a nameless punch diff to saitama like stated at the end
then why did he survive saitama's juptier destroying attack

almost like your wrong and have no leg to stand on
Garou wouldt have survived this, If your interpretation was right but it's wrong cause your provably wrong on everything as fandom types just like to be wrong

look this chapter changes things completely and I'm limiting what I'm saying to OPM.. and the narrator tells us that saitama is still growing
Saitama still cant get stronger
The manga says so

the manga >>> some rando on the internet
Facts >> your feelings
Reality >> your fantasy

then why did he survive saitama's juptier destroying attack

almost like your wrong and have no leg to stand on
Garou wouldt have survived this, If your interpretation was right but it's wrong cause your provably wrong on everything as fandom types just like to be wrong

Saitama still cant get stronger
The manga says so

the manga >>> some rando on the internet
Facts >> your feelings
Reality >> your fantasy
see bro narrator who is the fuc*ing author >> baldy's basic misunderstanding

Garuo dodged that sneeze look closely

you're trying to make me look handicapped while I'm afloat.. low it

Last edited:
if you analyze the points on the curvature i think they indicate the point where they couldn't be pushed enough to progress.

and saitama wasn't even pushed he basically just used his sentiments to push himself

just image the fight and his growth against God.

I think Murata and One shoulf name this fight

as The Battle of Cosmic limits
.. or save it for God ig.

if you analyze the points on the curvature i think they indicate the point where they couldn't be pushed enough to progress.

and saitama wasn't even pushed he basically just used his sentiments to push himself

just image the fight and his growth against God.

I think Murata and One shoulf name this fight

as The Battle of Cosmic limits
.. or save it for God ig.
The terrifying things I notice from the curve is Saitama rate of growth is get greater each seconds.
Like for example
1st second = 100 power level
2nd second = 300 power level
3rd second = 900 power level
4tg second = 2000 power level
etc etc

That's insane lol.
Despite how strong he is rn, it seems there are still much room of improvement for him to grow.

His battle with God would probably shake the entire universe lol