Controversial How people doesn't think this sucks?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido's problem is that he wants to overcome his opponent in absolute victory, taking on everything his opponent has until there is nothing left in his stock and finally breaking his opponent's spirit,instead of dodging attacks, he wants to show why he is a superior being in all his splendor.

Apollo

The Sol King
With that size he dodged Snakeman Black Mamba that is way faster than Luffy's punch. And the point is that he shouldn't be that size and shouldn't leave Onigashima so Luffy would never land the hit.

But the real main point is that Kaido didn't used any attack. He used a transformation and was never told to be the strongest. It lacks feat. It is similar to Luffy Tankman but I think even Tankman used a counter attack on Cracker if I'm not wrong.

Just recap all fights of Luffy. Majority of them villains are using their strongest moves at the end but we already know they are the strongest because they used before.

Kuro invisibility attack. Arlong biting Luffy. Lucci Roukougan. Moria using thousand shadows. Hody shark water attacks. Doffy awakening. Karakuri club punch.

Exceptions are Krieg that simple wanted to dive Luffy on water. Crocodile that used sand and Luffy was no longer affected by it. Enel similar to Crocodile. Caesar who was hopeless against Luffy. And finally Kaido that didn't attacked him.
I am quite sure at the final attack his size was at its biggest, plus he probably though he could overpower Bajrang gun with his attack.

As for it being the strongest, it was his last move against Luffy, I doubt he had anything better to throw at him.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Have you ever realized that Luffy vs Kaido final clash was Luffy sending his biggest punch against Kaido just moving straight forward the punch direction?

Really, Kaido isn't attacking Luffy he just coated himself with Magma and was flying into the punch.

How can anyone think this not suck? I'm not talking about G5 or Kaido losing I'm just talking how anticlimatic this is for Wano Arc. Luffy finishing with the most advanced version of his iconic Gomu Gomu No Pistol and Kaido not even using his iconic Thunder Bagua.
What's funnier is Oda said he won't have Luffy vs Kaido finish to be a "BIG PUNCHU".

:gokulaugh:

It's anti climactic as fuck. Ever since Gear 5 became a thing that fight was a joke not a fight.

H

Herrera95

What is this?
Post automatically merged:

I am quite sure at the final attack his size was at its biggest, plus he probably though he could overpower Bajrang gun with his attack.

As for it being the strongest, it was his last move against Luffy, I doubt he had anything better to throw at him.
Awakening? Any attack? Final clash should have been between Luffy Big Punch and Kaido Strongest Thunder Bagua.

How often do we need to chew, that Loda fked up the most important arc?

With a miserable ending and a character which was completely unfinished. It is clear that piece of shite, didn‘t even completely thought about Kaido after his introduction in 2013!!!

That last clash or what ever that was, was just disgraceful. Kaen Hakke is just a random featless something. Kaido should‘ve performed Hakai a stronger and a bit different version, then we saw earlier with Big Mom...

From an artistic point of view Luffy’s last punch on Kaido is his worst last punch in the manga.

Looked like a wet noodle. Strange decision to focus on Luffy in the foreground and Kaido in the distance so we don’t get to really see the moment the punch connects. Kaido falling into the ground doesn’t have any impact (compare it to the last punch on Doffy). And the bit where Kaido is underground doesn’t really look good either.

I thought the flame coating was cool, but should've been paired with hybrid form Thunder Bagua instead

I suppose it was impressive Luffy could coat his whole island fist, but it didn't show off Gear 5 creativity
I disagree didn‘t like that flame coating at all, but in Hybrid form it would‘ve been way better for sure. On the other hand imagine floating in the air with a Fist which was bigger than a big dragon Kaido and as big as Onigashima, against a Kaido who is on the ground in his „small“ hybrid form. Overkill I guess on the other hand I actually doubt, that Luffy will ever deliver this attack again& as big as a island and with that force(?) I doubt that, but only future will tell

Oda also made the full Zoan mode a joke.

A Seiryu dragon who left no big marks. The keyword is big, because it still it did solid, but way too underwhelming and yet his last attack was in form of a dragon🤦‍♂️

H

Herrera95

I disagree didn‘t like that flame coating at all, but in Hybrid form it would‘ve been way better for sure. On the other hand imagine floating in the air with a Fist which was bigger than a big dragon Kaido and as big as Onigashima, against a Kaido who is on the ground in his „small“ hybrid form. Overkill I guess on the other hand I actually doubt, that Luffy will ever deliver this attack again& as big as a island and with that force(?) I doubt that, but only future will tell

Oda also made the full Zoan mode a joke.

A Seiryu dragon who left no big marks. The keyword is big, because it still it did solid, but way too underwhelming and yet his last attack was in form of a dragon🤦‍♂️
What you think about the fact that they were clashing equally and Kaido even seemed that was winning and out of sudden Luffy overpowers him so much that he goes to the ground with that high speed?

It is so unrealistic even if we take One Piece clashs to compare.

What you think about the fact that they were clashing equally and Kaido even seemed that was winning and out of sudden Luffy overpowers him so much that he goes to the ground with that high speed?

It is so unrealistic even if we take One Piece clashs to compare.
Yeah indeed Oda clearly made Kaido‘s form look superior in the beginning of the clash and suddenly puff.

Luffy overpowered. I mean It happens too often, that Luffy does that. Just the same boring and repetitive formula. The big excuse Kaido‘s stamina was dwindling already and yet he looked stronger in their last clash at the beginning. I can‘t take this shite serious

H

Herrera95

Yeah indeed Oda clearly made Kaido‘s form look superior in the beginning of the clash and suddenly puff.

Luffy overpowered. I mean It happens too often, that Luffy does that. Just the same boring and repetitive formula. The big excuse Kaido‘s stamina was dwindling already and yet he looked stronger in their last clash at the beginning. I can‘t take this shite serious
Inconsistency hits a lot. Onigashima trembling after Yamato fight but never again after fighting Luffy. No mention of Zoro's scar.

Thunder Bagua? Really?

Kaido can melt a lot of things with his last attack, doesn't have a lot of DC, but it really was his strongest attack....