Controversial How people doesn't think this sucks?

I would say that Doffy was the only one not overconfident but none of them was stupid. Oda made a stupid decision with Kaido and Enel last attacks.

forgot doffy put some additional protection just in case

but you are still agreeing with me
saying oda made a stupid decision with their last attacks == kaido and Enel in their last moments in the fight ,acted stupid.

H

Herrera95

forgot doffy put some additional protection just in case

but you are still agreeing with me
saying oda made a stupid decision with their last attacks == kaido and Enel in their last moments in the fight ,acted stupid.
Making a dumb choice doesn't mean you are overall dumb. Everybody does that and that's how we learn. Luffy is the best example of learning through dumb choices.

On the other hand imagine floating in the air with a Fist which was bigger than a big dragon Kaido and as big as Onigashima, against a Kaido who is on the ground in his „small“ hybrid form.
If I change Kaido’s attack, I’m not keeping Luffys the same
:gonope:
What was the move that took out Blueno? Gimme a Gear 5 version of that
:goyea:

H

Herrera95

Thunder Bagua? Really?

Kaido can melt a lot of things with his last attack, doesn't have a lot of DC, but it really was his strongest attack....
It wasn't an attack. That is the problem. He just transformed himself and bite his hand.

H

Herrera95

You are retard dude. Kaido just stood there and took the hit? There wasnt a clash?
You are the retarded calling a transformation as an attack.

He just bite his hand. And I'm saying that all the time. Is not an attack. Is not a Thunder bite. Bite bagua. Ragnabite. Bitenarok. Is just a fucking bite.