Theory How Sanji will unlock his Lineage Factor

acting like Sanji can get the germa powers without the loss of emotion is a cope.

you fans are shizophrenic as hell.
resent germa and Judge, but want Sanji to be like his siblings.

which is it?
you care about your fav character development or you want him to become strong no matter what?

balls on the table.

Another reason Raid suit isnt Sanjis main power up.

I have had that sanji will awaken his Lineage Factor by queens useing his viruses on him maybe multiple for ever since we found out queen uses viruses but thats not all for sanji to unlock i think he will unlock a full body DJ transformation that will show that judge did big mistake takeing away his childrens hearts by him doing that limited their potential.
Post automatically merged:

but i think he will awaken his LF during the 1 v 1 against queen after queen breaks the raid suit.

Then what's the point of the raid suit?
for character moment after queen breaks the raid suit and sanji remembers zeffs words.

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
acting like Sanji can get the germa powers without the loss of emotion is a cope.

which is it?
you care about your fav character development or you want him to become strong no matter what?

balls on the table.
LOL.
Imagine writing a garbage ass post like this one and thinking to yourself that people would think you're smart or something.
Way to go champ! Show them how it's done!

What a moron. LMAO. :wellwell:

Maybe. But DJ is definitely not natural. It's not friction but like willpower from his heart. I still don't think that's all though.

which is it?

balls on the table.
Lmao.

Reiju exist.:milaugh:And Sanji hates Germa and their science but throw his pride away and uses the RS to save his friends. And Sanji doesn't care about being stronger through different ways.

Oda keeps dunking over you dumbass Sanji fans,I dont know what it’ll take for you to actually believe he doesn’t care about sanji having decent fights/feats.

First it was that cosmic power theory and now this:gokulaugh:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Oda keeps dunking over you dumbass Sanji fans,I dont know what it’ll take for you to actually believe he doesn’t care about sanji having decent fights/feats.

chill bro, it's just a theory.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Oh no. If I'm not right, I'm gonna be so sad, because I have a pathological need to of being right about everything in life, specially about speculating on fictional works on the internet. My my, such a tragedy. What am I going to do with I'm wrong? Should I just stop having fun creating and discussing theories just for the sake of not being wrong? I will also become very sad if some random internet person calls me a dumbass. After all, I need validation from random internet trolls. What to do, what to do?
:doffycry:

chill bro, it's just a theory.
Nah fam.
Let he continue.
It's always fun to see a clown in its natural state.

Oh no. If I'm not right, I'm gonna be so sad, because I have a pathological need to of being right about everything in life, specially about speculating on fictional works on the internet. My my, such a tragedy. What am I going to do with I'm wrong? Should I just stop having fun creating and discussing theories just for the sake of not being wrong? I will also become very sad if some random internet person calls me a dumbass. After all, I need validation from random internet trolls. What to do, what to do?
:doffycry:

Nah fam.
Let he continue.
It's always fun to see a clown in its natural state.
Ngl had a good laugh,The desperation man’s craving :myman:

I have had that sanji will awaken his Lineage Factor by queens useing his viruses on him maybe multiple for ever since we found out queen uses viruses but thats not all for sanji to unlock i think he will unlock a full body DJ transformation that will show that judge did big mistake takeing away his childrens hearts by him doing that limited their potential.
Again Oda probably wrote these words on a whim without any sort of consideration just how he wrote that sanji and the women thing.He doesnt care blud.