Theory How Sanji will unlock his Lineage Factor

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
That's my Issue with this theory, they explained me that it doesn't affect the previous Sora's act... ANd they convinced me... She did all to have at least one non-emotionless child, so Sanji aweakening his LF doesn't change anything she did...
Exactly.
Sora's sacrifice was all about preserving the emotions of her children.
Sanji unlocking the germa mods like the exoskeleton does not mean he would lose his emotions.
Quite the contrary. His emotions would fuel his strenght even further, just like it's already hinted by Oda.

I have no problems with the Germa powers, the problem is the raid suit.
you mean germa powers
Post automatically merged:

Exactly.
Sora's sacrifice was all about preserving the emotions of her children.
Sanji unlocking the germa mods like the exoskeleton does not mean he would lose his emotions.
Quite the contrary. His emotions would fuel his strenght even further, just like it's already hinted by Oda.
ig it will bloom in a very desperate situation. has to be something extraordinary

Luffy does it?

Kinemon does it?
Luffy punches so hard his arms combust from friction. The same way Lucci does it by flicking fur. And Katakuri with mochi. Show one instance of them creating fire without friction. Kinemon is using friction too the same way swordsman already slash so hard the wind turns into a blade.

Show any of them setting their entire body ablaze and shotting fire. None of them can power up like a Saiyan and do stuff like Hell Memories

:lusalty:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Good thread @TheKnightOfTheSea

But my assumption is Oda really teasing us about Sanji should accept his origin as a Vinsmoke to unlock his full potential/powerup, why?

1. Oda teases us with Sanji early design and early Stealth Black design. Sanji got black hair and in stealth black suit his hairtip is black haired.
This could also lead to reverse super saiyan theory.
2. This is so "shonen style" where you get an instant powerup because of some flashback or some situation.
This could happen when in Sanji's fight against King/Queen, both of them is about landing a killing blow to Sanji and then Sanji got a little flashback about Sora and she told Sanji that its okay to accept "Vinsmoke" name because she want Sanji to be stay alive to protect everyone that he cared for.
3. And when Sanji saves Momo, he said "What a way to say a name like a man" or something like that. If Oda doesnt make Sanji to shout his real name in front of many, why Oda makes Sanji said that to Momo.

Doggo

Good thread @TheKnightOfTheSea

But my assumption is Oda really teasing us about Sanji should accept his origin as a Vinsmoke to unlock his full potential/powerup, why?

1. Oda teases us with Sanji early design and early Stealth Black design. Sanji got black hair and in stealth black suit his hairtip is black haired.
This could also lead to reverse super saiyan theory.
2. This is so "shonen style" where you get an instant powerup because of some flashback or some situation.
This could happen when in Sanji's fight against King/Queen, both of them is about landing a killing blow to Sanji and then Sanji got a little flashback about Sora and she told Sanji that its okay to accept "Vinsmoke" name because she want Sanji to be stay alive to protect everyone that he cared for.
3. And when Sanji saves Momo, he said "What a way to say a name like a man" or something like that. If Oda doesnt make Sanji to shout his real name in front of many, why Oda makes Sanji said that to Momo.
I would love a Sanji/Momo moment where Sanji tells Momo it's okay if he isn't "Oden".
He's Kozuki Momonosuke, and he should be his own person. Much like Vinsmoke Sanji shouldn't mean Sanji somehow "upholds" Judge's legacy. He's also son of Vinsmoke Sora. And Vinsmoke Sanji is his own person.
I like this kind of message.
:kayneshrug:

Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, but it sounds like you're conflating "Lineage Factors" with "special abilities." "Lineage Factors", from Yonji's explanation, is literally the One Piece world's term for genetics and DNA. Devil Fruit grant abilities by literally changing the user's genetic code; along the same vein, Judge granted his children abilities by changing their genetic code, while Sanji did not receive those changes because of Sora. In other words, Sanji's DNA should be perfectly normal and completely unchanged.

Are you suggesting that his DNA actually was changed and simply isn't expressing the traits, leaving them turned off in much the same way that modern-day birds technically have dinosaur traits like sharp teeth in their DNA? If that's the case, I could see something happening to him such as through one of Queen's viruses turning on that expression like a switch, but otherwise, I don't imagine that he has some kind of genetic predisposition for a special power we've never heard of.

Doggo

Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, but it sounds like you're conflating "Lineage Factors" with "special abilities." "Lineage Factors", from Yonji's explanation, is literally the One Piece world's term for genetics and DNA. Devil Fruit grant abilities by literally changing the user's genetic code; along the same vein, Judge granted his children abilities by changing their genetic code, while Sanji did not receive those changes because of Sora. In other words, Sanji's DNA should be perfectly normal and completely unchanged.

Are you suggesting that his DNA actually was changed and simply isn't expressing the traits, leaving them turned off in much the same way that modern-day birds technically have dinosaur traits like sharp teeth in their DNA? If that's the case, I could see something happening to him such as through one of Queen's viruses turning on that expression like a switch, but otherwise, I don't imagine that he has some kind of genetic predisposition for a special power we've never heard of.
Chapter 852:

Here's is stated that all boys had modifications detected, but Sanji, for some reason, despite also having modifications, was different (he doesn't have the special hair color, just the regular blonde hair from his parens).

What makes Sanji "human", different from his brothers, are just his emotions. Nothing indicates that he wasn't successfully modified. Quite the contrary.
That's when we go into "fictional wack genetics" that could result in Sanji "unlocking" these special traits, as some kind of "mode".

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

the lineage factors or whatever called is always inside Sanji's body, but its never awakens.
so in my assumption, that lineage factors might be awakens if in Sanji fight against King/Queen in the future.

im kinda like some theories/assumptions that said somehow Sanji got hit by Queen's plague bullet or something like that.
Instead its weaken Sanji, its actually trigger a new powerup for Sanji which is the lineage factor awakening.

Chapter 852:

Here's is stated that all boys had modifications detected, but Sanji, for some reason, despite also having modifications, was different (he doesn't have the special hair color, just the regular blonde hair from his parens).

What makes Sanji "human", different from his brothers, are just his emotions. Nothing indicates that he wasn't successfully modified. Quite the contrary.
That's when we go into "fictional wack genetics" that could result in Sanji "unlocking" these special traits, as some kind of "mode".
Ah, fair point. Yeah, I could definitely see him flipping a proverbial switch to get iron skin like his siblings then, but honestly Sanji's already trained himself to the point that I don't think he's that different from his siblings anyway. He's tanked an incredible amount of damage over the years, and his physical strength is probably comparable to theirs given that he was able to beat dents into Yonji.

I think selectively expressing those traits would definitely be a helpful power-up, but definitely not something that Sanji explicitly needs, especially since the Raid Suit does seem to provide the same boosts anyway.

Doggo

Ah, fair point. Yeah, I could definitely see him flipping a proverbial switch to get iron skin like his siblings then, but honestly Sanji's already trained himself to the point that I don't think he's that different from his siblings anyway. He's tanked an incredible amount of damage over the years, and his physical strength is probably comparable to theirs given that he was able to beat dents into Yonji.

I think selectively expressing those traits would definitely be a helpful power-up, but definitely not something that Sanji explicitly needs, especially since the Raid Suit does seem to provide the same boosts anyway.
I see them more like an equalizer, since his CoA is not up to par with the CoA of stronger opponents. Maybe he will need some extra boost to keep up.

I see them more like an equalizer, since his CoA is not up to par with the CoA of stronger opponents. Maybe he will need some extra boost to keep up.
Another good point. Personally, I'd prefer it if Sanji was used to explore an alternate branch of Armament, as it seems to be implied that Armament has different uses similar to Observation's branch between presence-detection, clairvoyance, mind reading, and futuresight. Everything we've seen from Armament so far seems to be "advancing" rather than branching (coating->item coating->hardening->projecting->etc.), but maybe that's the difference between the two.

If not, I could probably get behind Sanji getting iron skin, but I do think the point was that his abilities are impressive because of how strong he is without relying on the augmentations of Germa.

Doggo

Another good point. Personally, I'd prefer it if Sanji was used to explore an alternate branch of Armament, as it seems to be implied that Armament has different uses similar to Observation's branch between presence-detection, clairvoyance, mind reading, and futuresight. Everything we've seen from Armament so far seems to be "advancing" rather than branching (coating->item coating->hardening->projecting->etc.), but maybe that's the difference between the two.

If not, I could probably get behind Sanji getting iron skin, but I do think the point was that his abilities are impressive because of how strong he is without relying on the augmentations of Germa.
In One SBS Oda was asked why Sanji didn't get burned by his own fire.
Oda said that, despite his leg being hot, his "heart" was burning hotter.
During TB, we had that gag moment when Sanji is EXTREMELY pissed at Absalom trying get married with Nami and going full flame, going even further when he heard Absalom assaulted her in the bath.
We also had Hell Memories in FI, where he also went full flame doing to being pissed at the memories from his days in Kamabakka Kingdom.
So maybe, just MAYBE, there's a twist with Sanji. While Judge thought that getting rid of emotions would make his children stronger, Sanji is the direct opposite. His EMOTIONS LITERALLY power him up more than anything Judge could hope to achieve with the other 3.
I think that would be pretty neat.
Just making myself clear.
The "germa modification power up" is something that I would only be on board with IF it somehow had a GOOD correlation with Sora's sacrifice to make Sanji keep his emotions.
If not, might as well just use the Suit.