Future Events How SHP & Co will escape from Eggheads?

How SHP and Co will escape from Egghead?

• By winning the fight vs WG/Marine

• Some SHP or Co will try to clash/hold WG/Marine while the rest escape

• Someone/Some people outside Egghead will interrupt, thus give them chance to escape

• Something unusual will happen, like sudden nature disaster (ala) Edd War-esque

• There are actually a secret way or tunnel in Egghead that lead to another place

• Others. Explain!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pretty much the title.

I tried to list as many possibilities as possible.

If I have to give wild and unpopular opinion about how they will escape, it will be this:

Blueno of all people will somehow come and save them since he and former CP9 members might be in trouble now because they let Vivi (who wanted by Imu) escape
I know this isn't possible if Red is cannon unless they will leave Sunny there which is unlikely
:mihanha:
:cheers:

Pretty much the title.

I tried to list as many possibilities as possible.

If I have to give wild and unpopular opinion about how they will escape, it will be this:

Blueno of all people will somehow come and save them since he and former CP9 members might be in trouble now because they let Vivi (who wanted by Imu) escape
I know this isn't possible if Red is cannon unless they will leave Sunny there which is unlikely
:mihanha:
If you make multiple choice then don't limit the choices

They will defeat the VAs and Kizaru, but the 30k force plus Saturn potentially taking over the Seraphim will be when they decide to escape, because they'll be exhausted by that point.

This is an escape arc, but it will definitely have antagonists. No way you are running from a man made of Light without defeating him first.

They will defeat the VAs and Kizaru, but the 30k force plus Saturn potentially taking over the Seraphim will be when they decide to escape, because they'll be exhausted by that point.

This is an escape arc, but it will definitely have antagonists. No way you are running from a man made of Light without defeating him first.
By the way you was convinced that there would have not been a little timeskip in Egghead and instead there was one. Just flexing my little win dont mind me lol

If you make multiple choice then don't limit the choices
Actually thinking to make it as single choice, but I wanna give people opportunity to vote for alternative/mixed scenario.

So, I make it multiple but limit it to two best scenario for each people. This way, it could sharpen people stance and make them choose more decisively
:willsmith:

But if it's really a big deal and most people want to choose more than two best possible scenario, I'll remove the limit
Post automatically merged:

Or Enel?
:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

The straw hats will have to beat the fleet to escape. Grand fleet will sacrifice themself here and get imprisoned as the straw hats escape.
I don't think it's the only options.
If they beat the fleet, Mariene/WG will lose some considerable man.

It will lessen the tension for future arc if SHP will ever face Marine/WG in the future, unless you think that there won't be a huge scale war between SHP and Marine.

My current take is, there won't be a huge scale war between SHP and Marine as a whole. Maybe there will be fight with some Marine faction, but not The Marine in all of it's totality

Last edited: