How tall are you?

I think both factors (Genetic and enviroment) are important, as example I am only 179 cm but my father is 184 cm and my mother 173 cm, theoritically I should be at least be big as my father, well but I am a few cm shorter :tchpepe:
Well, usually you should be between your parents or so. Here my dad is 184cm and my mother 172cm and I'm 179/180cm (varies during the day). So that's the same as with you xD.

I think both factors (Genetic and enviroment) are important, as example I am only 179 cm but my father is 184 cm and my mother 173 cm, theoritically I should be at least be big as my father, well but I am a few cm shorter :tchpepe:
Fun fact

Countries that are colder have taller average heights - the countries with the tallest average heights are:
Norway, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, Canada

And the smallest average heights
Vietnam, Thailand, China, Ghana, Uganda, Tanzania

Also, of the 23 people who have been over 8ft tall (ever), only three were not white or from cold countries - two were from China and one was from the Caribbean

Fun fact

Countries that are colder have taller average heights - the countries with the tallest average heights are:
Norway, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, Canada

And the smallest average heights
Vietnam, Thailand, China, Ghana, Uganda, Tanzania

Also, of the 23 people who have been over 8ft tall (ever), only three were not white or from cold countries - two were from China and one was from the Caribbean
Bergmann's Rule