How tall are you?

1.75cm i think.
edit-1.73,6 according to google.
Which country?
Post automatically merged:

Yep,most girls here are either my height or way shorter.No big deal.Height is not everything for a man.Looks,status,power,money,athleticism,wisdom and so on all count.Human relations are complex.There was a 1.75m girl in my class crazy about me in highschool for some reason lol
Good looks, charm>>>>

Though There are few who are very specific about height but mostly look for smart, charm and good looks.

Yep,most girls here are either my height or way shorter.No big deal.Height is not everything for a man.Looks,status,power,money,athleticism,wisdom and so on all count.Human relations are complex.There was a 1.75m girl in my class crazy about me in highschool for some reason lol
Yep sometimes long girls love short guys because they feel like they aren't left alone

Yep sometimes long girls love short guys because they feel like they aren't left alone
what do you mean by "they aren't left alone",the girl was pretty hot!I didn't date her because i was ultra shy when i was 15 years old.

Which country?

Good looks, charm>>>>

Though There are few who are very specific about height but mostly look for smart, charm and good looks.
Brazil.

Last edited:
In her being out of the norm height wise:cheers:
I went to a military school,many girls there are that height or taller.There was two girls above 1.8m too.But compared to the average Brazilian woman,yep they are a minority.

I went to a military school,many girls there are that height or taller.There was two girls above 1.8m too.But compared to the average Brazilian woman,yep they are a minority.
And Brazilian average height is kinda sketchy.There a lot of different genetics background here.Black people tend to be very tall,German and Dutch imigrants also tend to be tall.The Portuguese seem average.Native people are short.Other people that mix with them tend to get shorter too.

Last edited:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Since I was a kid lol. Never liked meat much. I found it gross.
inb4 hence the username

what about poultry? they taste like fish, kinda. u dont like those either? ur missing out on the wings

inb4 hence the username

what about poultry? they taste like fish, kinda. u dont like those either? ur missing out on the wings
ok i lied, they dont
but still lol

inb4 hence the username

ok i lied, they dont
but still lol
My UN is actually short for PaperFlower which was my first UN on OJ. Didn't have enough points for a full name change, but only a shortening and then became just Flower. PaperFlower comes from Konan from the Naruto series.

Emil

Certified Memelord
My UN is actually short for PaperFlower which was my first UN on OJ. Didn't have enough points for a full name change, but only a shortening and then became just Flower. PaperFlower comes from Konan from the Naruto series.
oh didnt know
so konan is your usopp
omoshiroi

ikr what do these ppl eat lol
lmao

i think in my case i was like extremely anemic or whatever during my peak growing years so thats probs y im so short today :pepecry:
kinda sucks when trying to reach stuff or buy long dresses
oh and sun visors in cars r useless :giogio:

on a positive note tho, being small means ur friends give u more piggy back rides and u can wear heels of any size and not worry about being a giant :optimistic: