How tall are you?

Once I was fighting for my friend's sake with some sort of bullies. I'm pretty tall ( Ofc I'm a midget compared to @Light D Lamperouge )
they immediately jumped 3 on 1 and they thought that if they heard on TV that if you fight tall people just go for the legs but guess what? We f'ing know you will go for that. I feel bad for one of them cause the crack I heard when my knee connected with his face was awful.

In the real-life fight height is the last thing you should care about. The most important things are quickness, strength, and technique/experience.

I thought I was unbeatable motherf*er until I ended up in 1 vs 1 against a pro boxer ( 170cm tall while I was 180 ) from my city. Oh boy, one punch can make you as scared as you were a toddler. I got ko'd one time and get up cause I'm a prideful idiot so I couldn't let him get away with this and chased after him and as we continued our fight I beat his face a little but he kept pushing forward. One of his rights just missed by millimeters from my face and that was the moment when I felt this could've been my second time on the floor. Glad both mine and his relatives stopped us. They thought that they stopped us before hurting ourselves but it was more like they helped me because I felt I would bite the dust from the street if we continued.

Don't try real-life fight guys! It only looks good in the movies.
Surprise effect and opponent's expectations plays its role too, and very well. I remember in school i got in a fight with a boxer (not professional of course, but experienced). He was protecting his head and I just remembered my karate (he didn't know i had karate) lessons and kicked him in the gut. For sure he wasn't expecting that from some shy school teen. Then teacher saw that and after my explanations he was "kicked" out of school:suresure:. Well, he was piece of shit that was hated by our class and teachers, so it was a question of time.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Surprise effect and opponent's expectations plays its role too, and very well. I remember in school i got in a fight with a boxer (not professional of course, but experienced). He was protecting his head and I just remembered my karate (he didn't know i had karate) lessons and kicked him in the gut. For sure he wasn't expecting that from some shy school teen. Then teacher saw that and after my explanations he was "kicked" out of school:suresure:. Well, he was piece of shit that was hated by our class and teachers, so it was a question of time.
I have a few friends that train Karate and from my personal experience, I can say that all of you motherf'ers know how and where to strike. My friend wanted to show me some tricks for finishing the fights quickly. I will never forget how badly my rib hurt after that.
Martial arts are amazing but I prefer freestyle fighting cause I don't have time to do Martial arts.

I have a few friends that train Karate and from my personal experience, I can say that all of you motherf'ers know how and where to strike. My friend wanted to show me some tricks for finishing the fights quickly. I will never forget how badly my rib hurt after that.
Martial arts are amazing but I prefer freestyle fighting cause I don't have time to do Martial arts.
That's right. But i'm not a martial artist anymore, don't have a time. I don't think i can repeat that kick:josad: