Future Events How the Blackbeard and Akainu fights might go

A few days ago I started having the idea that maybe both Akainu and Blackbeard might get defeated before the final war aka before Luffy becomes Pirate King.

I recently saw a video by Morj talking about how scars have an important narrative role and how those who got scars from their nemesis is a big deal, I just don’t see Blackbeard as being a direct antagonist to Luffy that he has to face. I’m not an Admiral fan but I really do believe that Akainu has always been stronger than Kaido just slightly, and he was the one to scar Luffy thus leading me to believe he is Luffy’s nemesis.

Then this begs the question, who fights BB, the answer is simple

YES this guy would be imo the one to defeat BB because the scar on Shanks’ face to me means that they’ll face each other again one day plus both of them go way back for him to be defeated by Luffy

Furthermore both Shanks and Buggy must reach Laugh Tale and see the one piece and be there to support Luffy during the final war

In my opinion both the BB pirates and marines will be done by the time the final war starts and the main villains will be the world government directly

nah, Shanks will die to Blackbeard and Luffy will take him down
same thing happened with Oden and Kaido. Oden inflicted scar on Kaido, Kaido killed Oden, Luffy came to beat Kaido

You are mentally ill if you believe that Luffy won't fight BB

nah, Shanks will die to Blackbeard and Luffy will take him down
same thing happened with Oden and Kaido. Oden inflicted scar on Kaido, Kaido killed Oden, Luffy came to beat Kaido

You are mentally ill if you believe that Luffy won't fight BB
I just don’t see how exciting that would be plus how can you fit both Akainu and BB before the final war unless they die simultaneously

I just don’t see how exciting that would be plus how can you fit both Akainu and BB before the final war unless they die simultaneously
What?

Akainu will be at the final war, he's litearlly the man leading the strongest military in the world.
BB will be beaten before finding one piece

What?

Akainu will be at the final war, he's litearlly the man leading the strongest military in the world.
Akainu just doesn’t give a final villain type of aura.

I’m not saying he is a bad villain or that he is not well written but he just doesn’t give that vibe.

Unlike final villains from other series’ I do believe that Imu is truly the final villain and the true antithesis to Luffy but unlike what people think he’s not some 800years old dude but rather is someone who inherited the will of the original Imu similar to Luffy and actually has another public identity as one of the celestial dragons

. I’m not an Admiral fan but I really do believe that Akainu has always been stronger than Kaido just slightly,
:nicagesmile:

You think Oda will make this guy as a bigger villain when Lakainu's BOSSES were just concerned that Kaido might be pissed off?

If Lakainu was close to Kaido, Kaido would at least put him into his top 5, like he put Shanks into his own.

and he was the one to scar Luffy
Scar Piece :nicagesmile:

- Lakainu took scars from Aokiji.

So Aokiji is going to fight Lakainu again?

- Kaido took scars from Oden and Lolo.

Kaido didn't fight them again, Oden and ZKK died. :rolaugh:

What?

Is that Ladmiral Piece? Check the panels above, Lakainu has multiple bosses, not just 1 boss lmao. He isn't leading shit. We don't even know SWORD Marines are siding with him or not, he might even lose his seat in the near future.

Luffy goes to Elbaf ->
shanks tries defeating Blackbeard ->
Luffy finds out that Blackbeard killed Shanks ->
Luffy and his crew fights against Blackbeard ->
Luffy becomes Pirate King ->
Luffy does a victory lap around the world ->
Straw Hats declare war against the WG due to what Luffy found out on Raftel ->
Straw Hats fight the Marines ->
Straw Hats then fight Imu and the WG

Akainu just doesn’t give a final villain type of aura.

I’m not saying he is a bad villain or that he is not well written but he just doesn’t give that vibe.

Unlike final villains from other series’ I do believe that Imu is truly the final villain and the true antithesis to Luffy but unlike what people think he’s not some 800years old dude but rather is someone who inherited the will of the original Imu similar to Luffy and actually has another public identity as one of the celestial dragons
What the hell are you talking about?

You do realize that Akainu can be at the final war and not be the final antagonist? Wars take days.
Luffy can beat Akainu in day 1 at marine HQ
and in day 2 he can beat Imu at Marijoa

or just make him drink that mink medicine.

Again, if you think that Luffy won't fight BB, there is something seriously wrong with your reading comprehension
Post automatically merged:

Is that Ladmiral Piece? Check the panels above, Lakainu has multiple bosses, not just 1 boss lmao. He isn't leading shit.
Yes, I know it's hard for you to comprehend that there can be multiple leaders in an organization leading different units

Luffy goes to Elbaf ->
shanks tries defeating Blackbeard ->
Luffy finds out that Blackbeard killed Shanks ->
Luffy and his crew fights against Blackbeard ->
Luffy becomes Pirate King ->
Luffy does a victory lap around the world ->
Straw Hats declare war against the WG due to what Luffy found out on Raftel ->
Straw Hats fight the Marines ->
Straw Hats then fight Imu and the WG
I just don’t see the marines being enemies in the final war, it will be revealed that there are several celestial dragons are actually strong(and I don’t mean the old frail 5 elders here but actually young 20s-50s old CDs)

What the hell are you talking about?

You do realize that Akainu can be at the final war and not be the final antagonist? Wars take days.
Luffy can beat Akainu in day 1 at marine HQ
and in day 2 he can beat Imu at Marijoa

or just make him drink that mink medicine.

Again, if you think that Luffy won't fight BB, there is something seriously wrong with your reading comprehension

Yes, I know it's hard for you to comprehend that there can be multiple leaders in an organization leading different units
:lusalty: Anyways we’ll see what happens but I just wanted to go with something different this time

I just don’t see the marines being enemies in the final war, it will be revealed that there are several celestial dragons are actually strong(and I don’t mean the old frail 5 elders here but actually young 20s-50s old CDs)
I mean it can be both consider the final war will have:
Mancherry and her heal heal fruit
Mink medicine
Chopper
Ivas energy hormones

The straw hats fighting multiple enemies in this war makes sense to me

According to Scar Piece's Shanks's ultimate rival:

:suresure:

Kaido literally killed Luffy. Doesn't mean he will fight Luffy again.

Lakainu fighting Luffy is a low possibility, when Sabo also needs an opponent.

I mean it can be both consider the final war will have:
Mancherry and her heal heal fruit
Mink medicine
Chopper
Ivas energy hormones

The straw hats fighting multiple enemies in this war makes sense to me
I’m not saying it can’t go this way, I’m just proposing another idea that we can consider but you guys are quick to dismiss any idea that’s not mainstream

How about you listen to Shanks himself? Only throbbing/aching scars matter for archenemies

*Throb*
I’m not saying that my idea is the absolute truth, and I’m expecting mostly that the scenario of Luffy and the straw hats fighting against multiple factions but I’m just proposing to consider another idea and thinking outside the box for a change

But you were so fast to dismiss it because it seemed wired and wasn’t proposed by some famous YouTuber am I correct? Since it’s not a mainstream idea you’re so quick to put it to dust and attack it right?

I’m not saying it can’t go this way, I’m just proposing another idea that we can consider but you guys are quick to dismiss any idea that’s not mainstream
I just find it kinda disrespectful to Luffy for Blackbeard to be defeated by Shanks because Shanks is a minor character at the end of the day

Just stop, I can’t take you seriously knowing that you’re coming here after being triggered cause you’re “agenda driven” so gtfo
Says the troll who think Lakainu is stronger than Kaido :kaidowhat:

How about you listen to Shanks himself? Only throbbing/aching scars matter for archenemies

*Throb*
Did Kaido fight Oden again you troll? Or Lolo again?

Kaido literally killed Luffy. He isn't going to fight him again.

Lakainu's arc rival is Aokiji, who scarred Lakainu as well. So how do you decide Aokiji scarring Lakainu is not superior to Luffy getting scarred while sleeping? :suresure: Luffy and Lakainu didn't even talk.

Aokiji and Lakainu are rivals fought for 10 days, and Lakainu ended up as scarred, lost half of his ear. :vistalaugh:

I just find it kinda disrespectful to Luffy for Blackbeard to be defeated by Shanks because Shanks is a minor character at the end of the day
Okay just try giving a chance or think about not being mainstream for once only in your life

Says the troll who think Lakainu is stronger than Kaido :kaidowhat:

Lakainu's arc rival is Aokiji, who scarred Lakainu as well. So how do you decide Aokiji scarring Lakainu is not superior to Luffy getting scarred while sleeping? :suresure: Luffy and Lakainu didn't even talk.

Aokiji and Lakainu are rivals fought for 10 days, and Lakainu ended up as scarred.
Unlike you I’m not agenda driven, I’m not an admiral fan or Akainu fan at all; therefore, I get to say what I want

Aokiji and Lakainu are rivals fought for 10 days, and Lakainu ended up as scarred.
What part of "only throbbing scars matter" did you not understand?

Shanks himself said he has countless scars, but only the one he got from BB is throbbing.

I do, but the out of the box ideas should still make sense
Of course I wouldn’t have any evidence backing this up cause I don’t know how long Oda is planning to drag on the series. Help me at least create a discussion that would involve many people to jokn

What part of "only throbbing scars matter" did you not understand?

Shanks himself said he has countless scars, but only the one he got from BB is throbbing.
Why are you ignoring me?