Future Events How the Blackbeard and Akainu fights might go

Like when you get desperate against me and you were forced to say ''Kaido isn't stronger than Marco'' because of my superior arguments? :suresure:
Marco is stronger than Kaido. He's definitely stronger than Big Mom as she needed Perospero's help.

Once again when I start to slap you around, you start to lie. I never said earth is round, keep lying though. :goyea:
I never said you think the Earth is round, I said you think it's flat, which you do. I respectfully disagree, but you do you.

Because as WB said: ''You think you can vanquish the man that Kozuki Oden could not?!!''
You do know Whitebeard's responding to this, right? No where does he say he can't beat Kaido one-on-one.

Portgas D. Ace: [Then let me go on my own!!] [I made a promise!!]

But WB cared about casualties against Kaido
It's literally in the manga.

Marco: [We considered moving on Wano many time, but never did in the end.] [Could you imagine what would happen, and how many would lose their lives?]

:suresure:
Did I make you cry again troll?
Projection much? This is literally you right now.

Prove Shanks vs. non-sick WB was a short clash you hater. You have no evidence that the duel between WB and Shanks lasted short. Yet you were forced to lie about this, and make an excuse like 'short' ...
The fact Shanks said he won't fight.

The fact Whitebeard doing a full battle with Shanks destroys Moby Dick, which jeopardizes himself and the crew.

And if you're going to play the "I don't see this happening" game with me, you have to prove to me Shanks VS Whitebeard ended in a stalement. Hell, you have to prove there was a long battle.

And you used Shanks stopping Kaido as an argument to lowball and deny Kaido's strongest title, while you don't know how short it was, same as WB vs Shanks.
I also used Shanks being in Kaido's glass ceiling and Whitebeard being the only one of the OG4 being specialized.

You use Shanks stopping Kaido as an argument, but when people use Vista directly stopping Mihawk on panel, directly dueling with Mihawk on panel in the next chapter, and we literally see Mihawk was the one asked for postponement from Vista, yet you don't accept none of it, and you keep wanking Mihawk like a troll you are. And the difference is, people can accept that the difference between Kaido and Big mom or Shanks might be not big, but trolls like you never accept that the difference between Vista and Mihawk is small.

:holdthisl:
Mihawk literally has nothing to do with this topic.

The difference is inside that same chapter, Kaido's enemy Killer confirms Kaido is the strongest, none confirms those things in those chapters.
You fail again, Erkek.

Arlong: [We Fish-Men are the lords of all creation!!!]

Your desperate arguments to Killer's statement are just pathetic as I just debunked it with Shanks stopping non-sick WB, or Vista stopping Mihawk.
How does Shanks clashing with WB and Mihawk even prove Killer's statement much less have any relations to it? Sounds like you're the desperate one.

If Lolo and Luffy already acknowledges Kaido is stronger than them how are they going to believe they can beat Kaido?

Both Kid and Killer accepting it despite Kaido being their enemy only confirms that Kaido was strongest.
Once again, how does any of these prove Killer's statement?

Mihawk's title is a rumor as well if you think Kaido's title is a rumor. But of course seeing how desperate troll you are, you will deny it.
Oda has been treating Mihawk's title as the real thing while constantly putting quotations or "they say" on Kaido's.

If Lakainu wasn't weaker than Kaido, Oda would simply say ''all mothers are stronger than Kaido, Akainu, etc'', yet he says ''even stronger than Kaido'' when the question was directly related to Lakainu :kaidowhat:
Oda dicked around by calling that person's mom the "World's Strongest Creature." He brought up Kaido because, lo and behold, that title is associated with him. Nowhere does Oda place Kaido above Akainu.

Marco is stronger than Kaido. He's definitely stronger than Big Mom as she needed Perospero's help.

You need mental help, poor kid.

You do know Whitebeard's responding to this, right? No where does he say he can't beat Kaido one-on-one.

Portgas D. Ace: [Then let me go on my own!!] [I made a promise!!]

It's literally in the manga.

Marco: [We considered moving on Wano many time, but never did in the end.] [Could you imagine what would happen, and how many would lose their lives?]

No where does he say WB can beat Kaido, but Kaido's crew is problem.

You failed to answer why WB doesn't care about casualties against Marines Fleet Admiral + 3 Admirals, or against Roger Pirates, but he cares about casualties against Kaido. Which aligns with what Oden said, NO ONE could stop Kaido, includes WB too.

The fact Shanks said he won't fight.

The fact Whitebeard doing a full battle with Shanks destroys Moby Dick, which jeopardizes himself and the crew.

And if you're going to play the "I don't see this happening" game with me, you have to prove to me Shanks VS Whitebeard ended in a stalement. Hell, you have to prove there was a long battle.

Lmao, troll. Shanks changed his mind. Shanks used his CoC on his attack which splitted the heavens vs. WB. You can't prove how long the battle lasted.

Kaido doing a full battle with Big mom destroys Onigashima. But you were the troll that throw that around to lowball Kaido's strongest title.

Now you hypocrite troll started to make excuses one by one as I slap you.

WB vs Shanks didn't end in a stalemate? :laughmoji:

If a Yonko officially loses a battle, they loses their Yonko status: Look how Big mom and Kaido were replaced by others when they lose to Luffy, Kid and Law.

Shanks didn't lose his Yonko status after his battle with WB and neither WB lost. It was a stalemate.

:holdthisl: This is getting out of hand, you are getting too much Ls troll-chan.

I also used Shanks being in Kaido's glass ceiling and Whitebeard being the only one of the OG4 being specialized.
That's not Kaido's ceiling troll, that's the 5 people who can fight Kaido 1 v 1, and Kaido questions Luffy's ceiling, not his own. You don't even know that you little troll.

Mihawk literally has nothing to do with this topic.
Lakainu and Mihawk are the reasons why little trolls like you say dumb things about One Piece in here. Same way Shanks and Big mom were involved in this because of your dumb comparison. I slap you around by using your own logic.

As I said troll, reasonable people can even accept that the difference between Kaido and Shanks / Big mom might not big, but trolls like you, who uses Shanks and Big mom to lowball Kaido, but at the same time, completely refuses Mihawk vs. Vista duel, and don't accept that the difference between Mihawk and Vista is not big. That's the difference between reasonable people and the wanker trolls like you.

You fail again, Erkek.

Arlong: [We Fish-Men are the lords of all creation!!!]

Again? I thought I was turning you into my special punching bag at this point, troll-chan. :rolaugh:

I said: Kaido's enemies, Kid and Killer admitted Kaido is strongest. Very objectice sources.

Arlong, talking about himself is a subjective source, not objective, troll-chan.

I know this basic statement might be hard to understand for a troll like you though.

Oda has been treating Mihawk's title as the real thing while constantly putting quotations or "they say" on Kaido's..
Compared to Kaido's title, Oda doesn't give a shit about Mihawk's title because he allowed Databook saying Vista = Mihawk, as well as Zoro Novel told us Mihawk might not be the WSS. These are all objective official One Piece materials published from Oda's series.

You being in delusion about Mihawk, is not a proof that Oda is treating Mihawk's title as the real thing troll-chan.

Oda dicked around by calling that person's mom the "World's Strongest Creature." He brought up Kaido because, lo and behold, that title is associated with him. Nowhere does Oda place Kaido above Akainu.
:kaidowhat: Ok, now your delusion is clear.

Kaido's title is so well known that Oda literally used it in SBS by ignoring Lakainu, which confirms Kaido is the strongest, and stronger than Lakainu.

That's 1 thing troll-chan. And another is, I see you still lie when you get desperate.

No where in that SBS the question was related to ''the strongest'' being in One Piece.

The question is, if someone's mother stronger than Lakainu or not, its not about if someone's mother is the strongest or not.

The question is directly related to Lakainu, the question has nothing to do with being the strongest.

D: ''Odacchi!! In the sbs from volume 82 you told us how to escape from Akainu, bears, ghosts and the like. But when I try to do this before my angered mother I'm just beaten up... Is my mother stronger than Akainu?'' P.N. Star Fairy

Oda: ''You better watch out! you're being too brash! A mother is the strongest living being in the world, even stronger than Kaido!! Don't you dare do it again! But, you know, your mother loves you more than anyone else.''
--- SBS Volume 83

Which is why I told you, if it wasn't Kaido > Lakainu, Oda would simply answer it: ''yes, your mother is stronger than Akainu, Kaido and others'' , instead he says ''strongest living being, stronger than even Kaido'' , Lakainu is completely ignored by Oda, because Oda says its Kaido > Lakainu.

Read again troll-chan, if you don't understand what I am saying, you either need mental help or you don't understand English. :goyea:

You need mental help, poor kid.
Says the guy who thinks Mr. Satan beat Cell because people in the DB-verse said so.

No where does he say WB can beat Kaido, but Kaido's crew is problem.
Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Denying manga facts as usual.

You failed to answer why WB doesn't care about casualties against Marines Fleet Admiral + 3 Admirals, or against Roger Pirates, but he cares about casualties against Kaido. Which aligns with what Oden said, NO ONE could stop Kaido, includes WB too.

I didn't fail to answer it. It's a moot point when Marco straight up confirms casualties was the reason they didn't war with the Beast Pirates.

You can't prove how long the battle lasted.
You can't prove there was this "stalement."

Kaido doing a full battle with Big mom destroys Onigashima. But you were the troll that throw that around to lowball Kaido's strongest title.
Moby Dick is a ship. Onigashima is an island. There's a BIG difference between those two things.

If a Yonko officially loses a battle, they loses their Yonko status: Look how Big mom and Kaido were replaced by others when they lose to Luffy, Kid and Law.

Shanks didn't lose his Yonko status after his battle with WB and neither WB lost. It was a stalemate.

:holdthisl: This is getting out of hand, you are getting too much Ls troll-chan.
Now you're just making up shit with the autistic-spamming of emojis as the cherry on top.

That's not Kaido's ceiling troll, that's the 5 people who can fight Kaido 1 v 1, and Kaido questions Luffy's ceiling, not his own. You don't even know that you little troll.
Who cares. Kaido elevated Shanks with people he's met who could fight him, including even Whitebeard and Roger. He didn't even include Bg Mom.

Lakainu and Mihawk are the reasons why little trolls like you say dumb things about One Piece in here.
Akainu and Mihawk are why you cry yourself to sleep at night.

As I said troll, reasonable people can even accept that the difference between Kaido and Shanks / Big mom might not big, but trolls like you, who uses Shanks and Big mom to lowball Kaido, but at the same time, completely refuses Mihawk vs. Vista duel, and don't accept that the difference between Mihawk and Vista is not big. That's the difference between reasonable people and the wanker trolls like you.

Again? I thought I was turning you into my special punching bag at this point, troll-chan. :rolaugh:
Mihawk's just a drawing.

I said: Kaido's enemies, Kid and Killer admitted Kaido is strongest. Very objectice sources.

Arlong, talking about himself is a subjective source, not objective, troll-chan.
Neither statements are subjective if they are either true or false.

Compared to Kaido's title, Oda doesn't give a shit about Mihawk's title because he allowed Databook saying Vista = Mihawk, as well as Zoro Novel told us Mihawk might not be the WSS. These are all objective official One Piece materials published from Oda's series.
Databooks says Mihawk (who was holding back) and Vista fought equally that one time. They also say Mihawk's the WSS in actuality, Vista rushed in at Mihawk despite knowing how powerful he is, and Shanks is a swordsman.

Also, you're still using Marine fodder gossip as sources? Really? And you say I'm desperate.

:kaidowhat:

Kaido's title is so well known that Oda literally used it in SBS by ignoring Lakainu, which confirms Kaido is the strongest, and stronger than Lakainu.
Or Oda used it to dick around like he always does in SBS's and you're going by confirmation bias as usual.

No where in that SBS the question was related to ''the strongest'' being in One Piece.
Doesn't change the fact no where in there did Oda confirm Kaido to be stronger than Akainu. It's a joke question with a joke answer.

Says the guy who thinks Mr. Satan beat Cell because people in the DB-verse said so.
I remember you slapping your little mihawk fanboy mouth when the last time you lied about this? :suresure:

- In Dragon Ball universe, having the hype around the people of earth means nothing, Goku doesn't care about being famous.
- In One Piece, having hype around the people who live in One Piece means a lot, Luffy cares a lot about being famous and having a big bounty price on his head.

Comparing completely different dynamics only expected from a little troll like you.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Denying manga facts as usual.

I didn't fail to answer it. It's a moot point when Marco straight up confirms casualties was the reason they didn't war with the Beast Pirates.

You can't prove there was this "stalement."

Moby Dick is a ship. Onigashima is an island. There's a BIG difference between those two things.

Now you're just making up shit with the autistic-spamming of emojis as the cherry on top.

Who cares. Kaido elevated Shanks with people he's met who could fight him, including even Whitebeard and Roger. He didn't even include Bg Mom.

Akainu and Mihawk are why you cry yourself to sleep at night.

Mihawk's just a drawing.

Neither statements are subjective if they are either true or false.

Databooks says Mihawk (who was holding back) and Vista fought equally that one time. They also say Mihawk's the WSS in actuality, Vista rushed in at Mihawk despite knowing how powerful he is, and Shanks is a swordsman.

Also, you're still using Marine fodder gossip as sources? Really? And you say I'm desperate.

Or Oda used it to dick around like he always does in SBS's and you're going by confirmation bias as usual.

Doesn't change the fact no where in there did Oda confirm Kaido to be stronger than Akainu. It's a joke question with a joke answer.
Where was ''the casualties excuse'' when WB Pirates fought Fleet Admiral + 3 Admirals and Roger Pirates? :queenhear:

Yup, you can't answer you little troll. :goyea:

No difference troll, Kaido's crew were telling him to stop because island was in danger. Roger fought Shiki when they were both on their ships.

Once again you have no answer: if a Yonko loses, then they lose their title. Neither Shanks or WB lost that, it was stalemate. You can't even answer as usual. :kuzanshut:

''Who cares. '' = meaning you got owned :jackcopium:

Kaido didn't include Big mom because Big mom couldn't damage him like those 5 could, he remembered that only when Luffy's Red Roc damaged him, they were better than Big mom according to Kaido.

Its called reading comprehension, an ability that you don't have.

Lakainu and Mihawk are the reasons why you constantly getting owned in discussions.

Arlong's statement is subjective because he is biased. Same reason I don't use Blackbeard calling himself strongest 2 different times, because he is biased.
Someone who isn't biased can confirm if its true or not, Kid and Killer are not biased as they are Kaido's enemies. They are reliable sources unlike Arlong talking about himself troll-chan.

And again the difference between reasonable people like me and trolls like you: I can accept the difference between Kaido and Shanks/Big mom not big, little trolls like you can't accept the difference between Mihawk and Vista is not big.

Mihawk literally asked for postponement from Vista on panel, Kaido vs Big mom ended off-panel, no evidence Kaido couldn't get rid of Big mom if he wanted.

Databook never said Mihawk was holding back, that's your excuse. Then Kaido too was holding back against Big mom, but you are using it to lowball Kaido.

''marine fodder'' as if being fodder decides the amount of knowledge that they can know :nicagesmile:, Killer is no fodder yet you don't accept when he says Kaido is the strongest.

Joke part is mothers being the strongest troll-chan, too bad your troll mind can't understand.

Oda ignoring Lakainu completely, and uses someone who is superior to Lakainu, who is Kaido, is not a joke.

There is nothing to joke about Kaido being the strongest creature alive over Lakainu.

He uses Kaido not Lakainu to joke about mothers being strongest, because it wouldn't be accurate to use Lakainu as the strongest after mothers, its Kaido. Thus he directly confirms that Kaido > Lakainu due to the fact that he can't even use Lakainu as Kaido's equal in a statement where he jokes about mothers being strongest. :holdthisl:

- In Dragon Ball universe, having the hype around the people of earth means nothing, Goku doesn't care about being famous.
- In One Piece, having hype around the people who live in One Piece means a lot, Luffy cares a lot about being famous and having a big bounty price on his head.
You're telling me gossip determines power levels in the One Piece world?

Yup, you can't answer you little troll. :goyea:
Why would I waste my time with that when you have the manga straight up confirming that reasoning?

No difference troll, Kaido's crew were telling him to stop because island was in danger. Roger fought Shiki when they were both on their ships.
So if Shanks and Whitebeard duked it out on Moby Dick, the ship would be doomed? Meaning nothing but a short clash took place because it would literally endanger everyone onboard? Thanks for proving my point.

Once again you have no answer: if a Yonko loses, then they lose their title. Neither Shanks or WB lost that, it was stalemate. You can't even answer as usual. :kuzanshut:
Answer what? A whole essay about shit that never happened in the manga?

''Who cares. '' = meaning you got owned :jackcopium:
Autistically spamming emojis = "Look guys, I'm totally not crying."

Kaido didn't include Big mom because Big mom couldn't damage him like those 5 could
You mean Kaido specializes Shanks over Big Mom? Add to the fact he backed down from him?

Lakainu and Mihawk are the reasons why you constantly getting owned in discussions.
Just because you say, "I'm owning you," doesn't mean you're actually owning me. You say the same shit about @ShishioIsBack but run like a scaredy cat every time he responds to you.

Arlong's statement is subjective because he is biased. Same reason I don't use Blackbeard calling himself strongest 2 different times, because he is biased.
Someone who isn't biased can confirm if its true or not, Kid and Killer are not biased as they are Kaido's enemies. They are reliable sources unlike Arlong talking about himself troll-chan.
Arlong's statement is not subjective, it is objectively false.

And again the difference between reasonable people like me and trolls like you: I can accept the difference between Kaido and Shanks/Big mom not big, little trolls like you can't accept the difference between Mihawk and Vista is not big.
I just wish you'd also accept the difference between Big Mom/Kaido and Marco isn't big and that Cracker shits on Kaido.

Mihawk literally asked for postponement from Vista on panel, Kaido vs Big mom ended off-panel, no evidence Kaido couldn't get rid of Big mom if he wanted.
Sounds like you're trying to change the subject to be about Mihawk.

''marine fodder'' as if being fodder decides the amount of knowledge that they can know :nicagesmile:
So you think Zoro > Shanks because Marine fodder say so? I thought Zoro was a sidekick.

Killer is no fodder yet you don't accept when he says Kaido is the strongest.
Killer only proved he's one of the few who buys into Kaido's rumor title.

Joke part is mothers being the strongest troll-chan, too bad your troll mind can't understand.
The strongest what? Sounds like you're leaving something out.

Oda ignoring Lakainu completely, and uses someone who is superior to Lakainu, who is Kaido, is not a joke.
It is when the SBS is about some guy's mom.

There is nothing to joke about Kaido being the strongest creature alive over Lakainu.
Kaido's WSC title is serious business you guys!

He uses Kaido not Lakainu to joke about mothers being strongest, because it wouldn't be accurate to use Lakainu as the strongest after mothers, its Kaido. Thus he directly confirms that Kaido > Lakainu due to the fact that he can't even use Lakainu as Kaido's equal in a statement where he jokes about mothers being strongest. :holdthisl:
Imagine being so desperate to prove the Yonkou's superiority you use a joke SBS about some guy's mom.

You're telling me gossip determines power levels in the One Piece world?

I am telling you Goku and others are allowing Mr.Satan to be famous, because they don't care.

Luffy and his allies, never planned something like that. Because they care about being famous.

Sengoku literally told Lafitte they can't make Blackbeard Shichibukai because he is not famous. Thus they needed to do something.

There are different dynamics in One Piece. There are titles like Pirate King, Yonko, Taisho, Shichibukai, which would need fame to gain.

There are no such titles in Dragon Ball like that.

That's the huge difference troll-chan.

Why would I waste my time with that when you have the manga straight up confirming that reasoning?
What reasoning? They don't invade Wano because Kaido is strong enough to defeat Oden. They don't give a shit about all Marines and Roger pirates, but Kaido is different, as he is WSC.

So you got owned as you can't answer troll-chan.

So if Shanks and Whitebeard duked it out on Moby Dick, the ship would be doomed? Meaning nothing but a short clash took place because it would literally endanger everyone onboard? Thanks for proving my point.

Answer what? A whole essay about shit that never happened in the manga?

You mean Kaido specializes Shanks over Big Mom? Add to the fact he backed down from him?
Roger and Shiki didn't stop fighting because their ship could be destroyed. Then you were the one throw that Big mom fight to lowball Kaido. They too stopped then for not destroying Onigashima. But as usual troll-chan, you say these are different when its not.

I can accept the difference between WSC Kaido and Shanks is not big for stopping Kaido. But trolls like you don't accept the difference between Mihawk and Vista is not big despite Vista solo stopping and Mihawk asking postponement.

We don't even know how Kaido and Shanks get seperated, we don't know if Kaido asked for postponement like Mihawk did against Vista. But still, I accept the difference is not big between Kaido and Shanks. But you mihawk wankers are delusional as you believe Vista is not close to Mihawk.

The difference here is clear troll-chan.

Arlong's statement is not subjective, it is objectively false.

I just wish you'd also accept the difference between Big Mom/Kaido and Marco isn't big and that Cracker shits on Kaido.

Arlong's statement is biased, is subjective. He can believe they are lords of all creation, he can believe fishmen are the superior race, that's his point of view, as fishmen are usually stronger than regular people, and can breath underwater. That's his subjective statement. Not objective. Same as Blackbeard saying he is the strongest, its subjective, it wasn't coming from an objective source.

Big mom vs Marco was explained because Marco had stylistic advantage against Big mom's hommies, and Big mom still choked Marco and could finish Marco via her underlings.

Mihawk never had stylistic disadvantage against Vista, and he never put Vista in desperate situation where Vista could be finished if another person attacked him.

Again, you lack reading comprehension. Still, the difference between Big mom and Marco might not big, I can even accept that. However, Marco is still > Vista, and you don't accept the difference between Mihawk and Vista is not big.

So you got owned as usual. Also, Marco and Cracker had nothing to do with Kaido, Marco blocked 1 attack, didn't solo Kaido. And Cracker couldn't do shit to a weaker G4 Luffy while Kaido one-shotted a stronger G4 Luffy, troll chan. :holdthisl:

Just because you say, "I'm owning you," doesn't mean you're actually owning me. You say the same shit about @ShishioIsBack but run like a scaredy cat every time he responds to you.

I see, you are trying to call your friends here who are the worst trolls on this site, calling out banned people out of desperation on your profile, and even Beta-chan siding with you :vistalaugh::holdthisl:

So you think Zoro > Shanks because Marine fodder say so? I thought Zoro was a sidekick.
I see you accept that you got owned.

Did you realize, people can be knowledgeable despite being fodders, and being fodder has nothing to do with their knowledge? :goyea:

In terms of swordsmanship? Possible. As Ling told us, or Pica showed us, they can always deny being a swordsman after using a sword like Ling, or they can drop their sword after using it, and focus on their Haki to fight only, as Pica tried it against Lolo.

That's the thing Mihawk wankers like you don't understand.

Killer only proved he's one of the few who buys into Kaido's rumor title.
Killer is so knowledgeable about One Piece world, enough to know that even Marine traditions and can interpret messages better, when even Aokiji didn't understand the message while Killer understood, so you are as usual bullshitting out of your butt.

According to your dumb ''fodder don't know'' logic, Aokiji should've been more knowledgeable and smarter than Killer, as he is far stronger, however its not like that. So once again you only showed your lack of reading comprehension, troll-chan.

Also, not only Killer, Kid agreed with Killer's statement about Kaido being strongest, 2 of Kaido's enemies said Kaido is the strongest. Very objective 2 sources, unlike the trolls like you.

Imagine being so desperate to prove the Yonkou's superiority you use a joke SBS about some guy's mom.
Again troll-chan, this is your lack of reading comprehension... :goyea: Just like it was when you got owned and you said ''who cares'' about Kaido's ceiling. :rolaugh:

Oda showing respect to mothers. Not joking around.

Of course a troll like you wouldn't understand that, its normal, but you can at least understand English right? So I am explaining it to you.

That SBS is a huge RESPECT to all mothers. To use Kaido, to show respect to all mothers, instead of using Lakainu, is a great thing for Kaido. After all, Oda both showed respect to all mothers, and confirmed Kaido > Lakainu.

I am telling you Goku and others are allowing Mr.Satan to be famous, because they don't care.

Luffy and his allies, never planned something like that. Because they care about being famous.

Sengoku literally told Lafitte they can't make Blackbeard Shichibukai because he is not famous. Thus they needed to do something.

There are different dynamics in One Piece. There are titles like Pirate King, Yonko, Taisho, Shichibukai, which would need fame to gain.

There are no such titles in Dragon Ball like that.

That's the huge difference troll-chan.
Do fodder gossip determine power levels, yes or no?

What reasoning?
The one that's in the manga and not your flat-Earth reasoning.

Roger and Shiki didn't stop fighting because their ship could be destroyed.
Fighting on a ship =/= Multiple ships duking it out

We don't even know how Kaido and Shanks get seperated, we don't know if Kaido asked for postponement like Mihawk did against Vista. But still, I accept the difference is not big between Kaido and Shanks. But you mihawk wankers are delusional as you believe Vista is not close to Mihawk.
We do know Shanks kept Kaido from arriving to Marineford. We do know Kaido puts Shanks in high regard. We do know Shanks's is a very important character.

Arlong's statement is biased, is subjective.
That doesn't make it subjective. It just makes it objectively wrong because of bias.

Big mom vs Marco was explained because Marco had stylistic advantage against Big mom's hommies, and Big mom still choked Marco and could finish Marco via her underlings.

Mihawk never had stylistic disadvantage against Vista, and he never put Vista in desperate situation where Vista could be finished if another person attacked him.

Again, you lack reading comprehension. Still, the difference between Big mom and Marco might not big, I can even accept that. However, Marco is still > Vista, and you don't accept the difference between Mihawk and Vista is not big.

So you got owned as usual. Also, Marco and Cracker had nothing to do with Kaido, Marco blocked 1 attack, didn't solo Kaido. And Cracker couldn't do shit to a weaker G4 Luffy while Kaido one-shotted a stronger G4 Luffy, troll chan. :holdthisl:

I see, you are trying to call your friends here who are the worst trolls on this site, calling out banned people out of desperation on your profile, and even Beta-chan siding with you :vistalaugh::holdthisl:
I see you privated your profile because of all the friends you're making.

In terms of swordsmanship? Possible. As Ling told us, or Pica showed us, they can always deny being a swordsman after using a sword like Ling, or they can drop their sword after using it, and focus on their Haki to fight only, as Pica tried it against Lolo.
Too bad Shanks is a confirmed swordsman.

So again, you think Zoro > Shanks?

Killer is so knowledgeable about One Piece world, enough to know that even Marine traditions and can interpret messages better, when even Aokiji didn't understand the message while Killer understood, so you are as usual bullshitting out of your butt.
It's not bullshitting when Oda has Zoro give a different view the chapter after.

That SBS is a huge RESPECT to all mothers. To use Kaido, to show respect to all mothers, instead of using Lakainu, is a great thing for Kaido. After all, Oda both showed respect to all mothers, and confirmed Kaido > Lakainu.
https://www.reddit.com/r/whoosh/