Future Events How the Blackbeard and Akainu fights might go

So trolls like you believe Oda is telling us who is the strongest from outside of the story? Is that what you believe? :suresure:
Oda hasn't told us Kaido's the strongest outside the story.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-moments-that-the-info-boxes-has-deceived-you.1228/

Every title is ''known as'', or did you really think Whitebeard was still the strongest man in Marineford?
Difference is Kaido isn't treated as the next best thing after Roger. Kaido isn't even prioritize among the other three Emperors.

Oda hasn't told us Kaido's the strongest outside the story.
Oda never said that shit for anyone.

He casually makes fake info boxes like Gorosei not having any superiors and being the supreme authority, or Momo being the son of Kinemon, lmao.

Difference is Kaido isn't treated as the next best thing after Roger. Kaido isn't even prioritize among the other three Emperors.
:jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium:
-Non-sick WB literally told us he can't invade Wano because Kaido was strong enough to kill Oden, too scared of casualties...
-Oden said no one can beat Kaido if he fails, that no one includes WB as well...

What are you trying to prove here? That post pirate Oden is stronger than pre pirate Oden?

Yet Kaido fought Big Mom to a stalement. Was stopped by Shanks, who is part of Kaido's glass ceiling. Is still lumped in with Big Mom and Shanks while Whitebeard was specialized from them. Needs to amass an army of Artificial Zoans to be a serious threat to other Yonkou crew.

Learn from your superior, boy. :holdthisl:
I think you'll be more at home in this community.
https://forum.tfes.org/

My theory is BBP beats RHP before final war. Then they beat Imu and Gorosei and have control over whatever Imu's power is.

Marines+SSG+CP0 vs Revos+Grand Fleet+Shichibukai+SWORDS+Law+Kidd

Then BBP vs SHP

Survived Lakainu's cheap-shot attempts, now he is suppose to fight him for what reason? LOL.
this is a fictional story

Oda made Akainu give Luffy a scar for a reason. Or do you think Oda drew the scar for shits and giggles?
Last time I checked Oda confirmed Lakainu is weaker than Kaido, why Luffy needs to fight him now?
I don't see any confirmation

Your logic is so flawed, it's laughable. By your own logic it means that Luffy won't fight Blackbeard because he beat this smuck who was called WSC by some fodder.
You show me the statement that ''Lakainu's face scars and half of his ripped of ear never throbs'' then you can convince people about Lakainu's face scars from Aokiji is not throbbing
You are the one who has to provide the evidence, not me. I can't prove a negative statement. Lmao
I can't prove something that doesn't exist.

You show me a statement that says Blackbeard and Kaido don't go around having gay butt sex every night. If you can't show a panel of them saying that, well that means the statement is true by your retarded logic, no?
SBS are distributed inside of manga volumes you troll, you don't even know that lmao. So now because of your desperation, you think Oda was wrong to say Kaido > Lakainu in SBS? LOL.
I don't see where Kaido and Akainu were ever compared powerlevel wise in the manga
Do you see any mention of Larines in this quote that Oda talks about the villains of the One Piece story?

I see Shichibukai, and Yonko, but where is the Larine villains???
You do realize that Shichibukai are just Marine's underlings, right? Yes, Luffy is not fighting marines majority of the story, because they are too strong, they are left for the finale. While during the story, he progresses by fighting shichibukai and yonko.

Of course a person like you who thinks Blackbeard will be the final villain, it's really hard to comprehend where the story is going.

What are you trying to prove here? That post pirate Oden is stronger than pre pirate Oden?

Yet Kaido fought Big Mom to a stalement. Was stopped by Shanks, who is part of Kaido's glass ceiling. Is still lumped in with Big Mom and Shanks while Whitebeard was specialized from them. Needs to amass an army of Artificial Zoans to be a serious threat to other Yonkou crew.

I think you'll be more at home in this community.
https://forum.tfes.org/
You got owned and you still make excuses? I guess I shouldn't expect anything less than the desperate troll who said ''Kaido isn't stronger than Marco'' when he also get owned in the past.

Kaido vs Big mom ending in a stalemate has nothing to do with what I just showed, Oden clearly says NO ONE includes WB couldn't stop Kaido, that's the statement that you were bullshitting about, ''Kaido wasn't prioritize among other Yonko'' he was, and Kaido already showed the difference in power on Wano between himself and Big mom. Otherwise you troll, should also talk about how Shanks challenged a non-sick WB, and ended in a stalemate as well. But you don't. Or your idol Mihawk's duel with Vista ended in a stalemate, but you refuse to use that since its related to your idol Mihawk lmao. :jackcopium::holdthisl:

Oda made Akainu give Luffy a scar for a reason. Or do you think Oda drew the scar for shits and giggles?
You can't even say for what reason. ''for a reason'' , what reason?

You dig your own grave with that scar piece shit, we know how Kaido vs Oden ended, 1 time only battle. Shanks might not fight Blackbeard again, and it could be 1 time only battle. How do you know Shanks and BB will fight again? You don't know that. It could be easily 1 time thing again.
Your logic is so flawed, it's laughable. By your own logic it means that Luffy won't fight Blackbeard because he beat this smuck who was called WSC by some fodder.
LOL, because BB will get stronger you troll.

Also, even if BB doesn't get stronger, he has the perfect counter DF ability against Luffy's God DF ability.

Lakainu doesn't have that.

Lakainu doesn't have 2 DF powers.

Lakainu's equal Aokiji, is an underling of BB for a reason, which makes you cry like little troll.

You are the one who has to provide the evidence, not me. I can't prove a negative statement. Lmao
I can't prove something that doesn't exist.
That's not a negative statement. Negative statement is what you are saying you little troll. You claim Lakainu's face scars and his non-existent half of his ear never throbs. That's what you claim, not me. Pathetic Lakainu wankery lmao.

I don't see where Kaido and Akainu were ever compared powerlevel wise in the manga
Lakainu wankers like you are blind when it comes to showing the power difference between Lakainu and others for sure.

If your wanker mind could comprehend, you could easily understand a nearly died MF Whitebeard couldn't 2 shot Kaido, like he 2 shotted Lakainu. But Oda needed to spoonfed you with that SBS, where the question is related to Lakainu, but Oda answers it with ''even Kaido'' by completely ignoring Lakainu.

Oda could easily say: ''mothers are stronger than Lakainu and Kaido'' no, he simply said ''stronger than even Kaido'' by completely ignoring Lakainu :holdthisl:

You do realize that Shichibukai are just Marine's underlings, right? Yes, Luffy is not fighting marines majority of the story, because they are too strong, they are left for the finale. While during the story, he progresses by fighting shichibukai and yonko.
:nicagesmile:

''Shichibukai are Marine underlings''

This guy must be living in Ladmiral Piece or something.

This troll doesn't even know Shichibukai works under the World Government, not under the Larines. :jackcopium:

Of course a person like you who thinks Blackbeard will be the final villain, it's really hard to comprehend where the story is going.
:rolaugh: This guy really lost it, even a huge Ladmiral wanker @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung admitted (perhaps accidently) Blackbeard > Lakainu,

but kurwa-chan can't admit this due to constant crying. :jackcopium:

You got owned and you still make excuses?
Your autistic usage of emojis isn't owning.

I guess I shouldn't expect anything less than the desperate troll who said ''Kaido isn't stronger than Marco'' when he also get owned in the past.
Remember that time when you thought I was serious when I said I was @Light D Lamperouge alt account? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Kaido vs Big mom ending in a stalemate has nothing to do with what I just showed, Oden clearly says NO ONE includes WB couldn't stop Kaido, that's the statement that you were bullshitting about, ''Kaido wasn't prioritize among other Yonko'' he was, and Kaido already showed the difference in power on Wano between himself and Big mom. Otherwise you troll, should also talk about how Shanks challenged a non-sick WB, and ended in a stalemate as well. But you don't.
No one can "stop" Kaido because they either don't care or refuse to go in an all out with him. Kaido is still weaker than Whitebeard.

I'm not sure what any of this has to do with Akainu and Kaido's power levels.

Or your idol Mihawk's duel with Vista ended in a stalemate, but you refuse to use that since its related to your idol Mihawk lmao. :jackcopium::holdthisl:
What does Mihawk have anything to do with this?

Your autistic usage of emojis isn't owning.

Remember that time when you thought I was serious when I said I was @Light D Lamperouge alt account? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

No one can "stop" Kaido because they either don't care or refuse to go in an all out with him. Kaido is still weaker than Whitebeard.

I'm not sure what any of this has to do with Akainu and Kaido's power levels.

What does Mihawk have anything to do with this?
Your lack of responses on many arguments and cherry picking is owning. :steef:

''refuse to go in an all out'' :suresure: yes because non-sick WB didn't know if he can beat Kaido or not. Same WB didn't refuse to fight Roger Pirates for 3 days. Yet he refuse to fight Kaido. WB was concerned of casualties while he wasn't concerned about casualties against Roger Pirates. Big mom didn't even care of invading Wano, yet WB didn't even do what Big mom did. Considering Big mom wasn't concerned about fighting Kaido on Wano, WB not invading Wano definitely shows how dangerous Kaido was. Which confirms also what Oden said. Kaido wasn't weaker than Whitebeard and no one could stop Kaido, not even WB.

You tried to lowball Kaido by throwing that Big mom's duel with Kaido, as if it proves that Kaido wasn't the strongest. You got owned once I reminded you that Shanks also stalemate with the ''strongest'' non-sick WB after splitting the heavens against him, Shanks didn't lose. Is that mean WB wasn't strongest like you tried to say about Kaido? You also throw that nonsense argument about Shanks stopping Kaido as if that proves Kaido isn't the strongest. Then I owned you once again by reminding you how Vista stopped your idol Mihawk, and Mihawk even asked for postponement and couldn't get rid of Vista without Vista's permission, if you don't believe Vista > Mihawk for Vista stopping Mihawk, then your nonsense arguments about Kaido vs Big mom and Shanks stopping Kaido got owned, and you need to admit you got owned.

I will also remind you the title name of:

Chapter 996: ISLAND OF STRONGEST

Not Island of a guy ''known as strongest'':goyea:

Inside that chapter, Killer once again directly confirms that Kaido is the strongest if the chapter title is not enough for a little Kaido hater troll such as you. But considering you were denying Oda's Kaido > Lakainu statement from SBS, then obviously a little hater such as you will deny that as well.

So, yes you got owned. Boy, take your :holdthisl:

Your lack of responses on many arguments and cherry picking is owning. :steef:
I'm not going through every sentence if a) they're irrelevant or b) expansions or retreads of points I'm addressing.

'refuse to go in an all out'' :suresure: yes because non-sick WB didn't know if he can beat Kaido or not.
Make sure your arguments are from the manga, flat Earther.

Marco: [We considered moving on Wano many time, but never did in the end.] [Could you imagine what would happen, and how many would lose their lives?]

I reminded you that Shanks also stalemate with the ''strongest'' non-sick WB after splitting the heavens against him
That was a short clash and so was Mihawk VS Vista, numbnuts.

I will also remind you the title name of:

Chapter 996: ISLAND OF STRONGEST

Not Island of a guy ''known as strongest'':goyea:
Since we're taking chapter titles at face value.

Chapter 71: LORDS OF ALL CREATIONS → Guess Arlong's right. The Fish-Man are the master race.

Chapter 99: LUFFY DIED → Remember the part where Luffy dies in that chapter? No? Neither do I.

Chapter 1007: TANUKI-SAN → Guess Chopper is a raccoon dog.

Also, I thought Oda never proclaimed anyone to be the strongest.

Oda never said that shit for anyone.

Inside that chapter, Killer once again directly confirms that Kaido is the strongest if the chapter title is not enough for a little Kaido hater troll such as you.
And in the next chapter, Zoro, whom Killer is a blatant foil to, addresses Kaido's title as a rumor.

Roronoa Zoro: [They say Kaido's the toughest guy in the world!!] [So I'm here to slice him into pieces!!]

But considering you were denying Oda's Kaido > Lakainu statement from SBS
Because it never happened.

My theory is BBP beats RHP before final war. Then they beat Imu and Gorosei and have control over whatever Imu's power is.

Marines+SSG+CP0 vs Revos+Grand Fleet+Shichibukai+SWORDS+Law+Kidd

Then BBP vs SHP
I think BB will Kill Shanks to set up the confrontation with Luffy.But i think Marines/WG will be the final antagonists.Luffy will become Pk before starting the final war.Luffy will die of old age as pirate king.

I think BB will Kill Shanks to set up the confrontation with Luffy.But i think Marines/WG will be the final antagonists.Luffy will become Pk before starting the final war.Luffy will die of old age as pirate king.
I, too, believe that BBP will beat RHP but that wouldn't be enough to hype BBP as Luffy already defeated an emperor. So how to hype BBP than just beating an emperor? Beating 2 emperors. So I think BBP will beat both RHP and SHP before the final war.

I'm not going through every sentence if a) they're irrelevant or b) expansions or retreads of points I'm addressing.

Like when you get desperate against me and you were forced to say ''Kaido isn't stronger than Marco'' because of my superior arguments? :suresure:

Make sure your arguments are from the manga, flat Earther.

Once again when I start to slap you around, you start to lie. I never said earth is flat, keep lying though. :goyea:

Marco: [We considered moving on Wano many time, but never did in the end.] [Could you imagine what would happen, and how many would lose their lives?]

Because as WB said: ''You think you can vanquish the man that Kozuki Oden could not?!!''

The point was how powerful Kaido was.

Same thing as why Oden said, NO ONE could stop Kaido includes WB, because of how powerful Kaido was.

Otherwise, WB didn't care about casualties against Fleet Admiral + 3 Admirals, or against Roger Pirates.

But WB cared about casualties against Kaido, because Kaido was the strongest.

:kuzanshut:

That was a short clash and so was Mihawk VS Vista, numbnuts.

:suresure:
Did I make you cry again troll?

Prove Shanks vs. non-sick WB was a short clash you hater. You have no evidence that the duel between WB and Shanks lasted short. Yet you were forced to lie about this, and make an excuse like 'short' ...

And you used Shanks stopping Kaido as an argument to lowball and deny Kaido's strongest title, while you don't know how short it was, same as WB vs Shanks.

Hypocrisy once again?

You use Shanks stopping Kaido as an argument, but when people use Vista directly stopping Mihawk on panel, directly dueling with Mihawk on panel in the next chapter, and we literally see Mihawk was the one asked for postponement from Vista, yet you don't accept none of it, and you keep wanking Mihawk like a troll you are. And the difference is, people can accept that the difference between Kaido and Big mom or Shanks might be not big, but trolls like you never accept that the difference between Vista and Mihawk is small.

:holdthisl:

Since we're taking chapter titles at face value.

Chapter 71: LORDS OF ALL CREATIONS → Guess Arlong's right. The Fish-Man are the master race.

Chapter 99: LUFFY DIED → Remember the part where Luffy dies in that chapter? No? Neither do I.

Chapter 1007: TANUKI-SAN → Guess Chopper is a raccoon dog.

Also, I thought Oda never proclaimed anyone to be the strongest.
The difference is inside that same chapter, Kaido's enemy Killer confirms Kaido is the strongest, none confirms those things in those chapters.

Your desperate arguments to Killer's statement are just pathetic as I just debunked it with Shanks stopping non-sick WB, or Vista stopping Mihawk.

And in the next chapter, Zoro, whom Killer is a blatant foil to, addresses Kaido's title as a rumor.

Roronoa Zoro: [They say Kaido's the toughest guy in the world!!] [So I'm here to slice him into pieces!!]
Next chapter? :rolaugh:

If Lolo and Luffy already acknowledges Kaido is stronger than them how are they going to believe they can beat Kaido?

Both Kid and Killer accepting it despite Kaido being their enemy only confirms that Kaido was strongest.
Same Lolo didn't believe Mihawk's title as well, he believed it only when he see Mihawk cut the ship, :suresure:

-You split this galleon?
- I see. ''Then'' you are the greatest.

Mihawk's title is a rumor as well if you think Kaido's title is a rumor. But of course seeing how desperate troll you are, you will deny it.

Because it never happened.
It never happened in your twisted 2 Piece world where you think ''Kaido isn't stronger than Marco''.

If Lakainu wasn't weaker than Kaido, Oda would simply say ''all mothers are stronger than Kaido, Akainu, etc'', yet he says ''even stronger than Kaido'' when the question was directly related to Lakainu :kaidowhat:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Like when you get desperate against me and you were forced to say ''Kaido isn't stronger than Marco'' because of my superior arguments? :suresure:

Once again when I start to slap you around, you start to lie. I never said earth is flat, keep lying though. :goyea:

Because as WB said: ''You think you can vanquish the man that Kozuki Oden could not?!!''

The point was how powerful Kaido was.

Same thing as why Oden said, NO ONE could stop Kaido includes WB, because of how powerful Kaido was.

Otherwise, WB didn't care about casualties against Fleet Admiral + 3 Admirals, or against Roger Pirates.

But WB cared about casualties against Kaido, because Kaido was the strongest.

:kuzanshut:

:suresure:
Did I make you cry again troll?

Prove Shanks vs. non-sick WB was a short clash you hater. You have no evidence that the duel between WB and Shanks lasted short. Yet you were forced to lie about this, and make an excuse like 'short' ...

And you used Shanks stopping Kaido as an argument to lowball and deny Kaido's strongest title, while you don't know how short it was, same as WB vs Shanks.

Hypocrisy once again?

You use Shanks stopping Kaido as an argument, but when people use Vista directly stopping Mihawk on panel, directly dueling with Mihawk on panel in the next chapter, and we literally see Mihawk was the one asked for postponement from Vista, yet you don't accept none of it, and you keep wanking Mihawk like a troll you are. And the difference is, people can accept that the difference between Kaido and Big mom or Shanks might be not big, but trolls like you never accept that the difference between Vista and Mihawk is small.

:holdthisl:

The difference is inside that same chapter, Kaido's enemy Killer confirms Kaido is the strongest, none confirms those things in those chapters.

Your desperate arguments to Killer's statement are just pathetic as I just debunked it with Shanks stopping non-sick WB, or Vista stopping Mihawk.

Next chapter? :rolaugh:

If Lolo and Luffy already acknowledges Kaido is stronger than them how are they going to believe they can beat Kaido?

Both Kid and Killer accepting it despite Kaido being their enemy only confirms that Kaido was strongest.
Same Lolo didn't believe Mihawk's title as well, he believed it only when he see Mihawk cut the ship, :suresure:

-You split this galleon?
- I see. ''Then'' you are the greatest.

Mihawk's title is a rumor as well if you think Kaido's title is a rumor. But of course seeing how desperate troll you are, you will deny it.

It never happened in your twisted 2 Piece world where you think ''Kaido isn't stronger than Marco''.

If Lakainu wasn't weaker than Kaido, Oda would simply say ''all mothers are stronger than Kaido, Akainu, etc'', yet he says ''even stronger than Kaido'' when the question was directly related to Lakainu :kaidowhat:
Lerkan how many admirals do you think MF Whitebeard could have soloed on his own?