Break Week How TRAO-GUY is at good condition after thunder bagua

Law took a second-hand Bagua. Zoro took the entirety of the attack, Law just took the left over force.

Kaido didn't say "thunder bagua, thunder bagua." He simply just said "thunder bagua." Which means the first person that got hit, took all of the damage, and what ever was left was given to Law.
Actually, I am asking because from the panel zaman who is where who got attack I did not understand.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro bones broke from Hakai.
Mean first blocking?

Only way i can see someone can explain this is if laws Antibacterial Curtain was still in effect but oda never gave the technique any kind of visual effect to indicate if it is still effect but law just uses it then nothing to say what it does, maybe law shouldve used it earlier before the fight and explain what it does then.

Could you explain how Law did not affact thunder bagua ?
Whenever Kaido hit Luffy with that one , Luffy has been unconscious. Zoros bones broke .
But trao-guy keep going as if nothing happened.

I dont get it . Please explain.
Zoro's condition was compromised from Hakai. Law wasn't.

Luffy was unconscious as a gimmick, as even Thunder Bagua or Boro Breath and even Ragnarok with Roger-like CoA+AdvCoC to the nuts wasn't even able to damage him even though rattling him in the head or body was able to shake his brainstem or whatever shutting his consciousness for a moment. So Luffy doesn't count since he's "chosen-one"ly strong full of blessings etc.

Even more factor? Kaidou's Thunder Bagua damage to Law was reduced since Kaidou bypassed Zoro first. So Law's defense was good.

It didn't make contact with him. How many times must we have this discussion...

Touching

Not Touching

I made a thread long ago explaining the base form is more agile than Hybrid/Zooan forms, even though it's physically weaker.

Hybrid Bagua =/= Base Bagua
Not touching must be more dangerous than others. Because generally said that this is a advanced ryou with coc .

No. You can use advanced CoC and still touch. That's what "Ragnarok" is. He is using CoC and touching

He did the same with Kinemon, but Kinemon was defending with his sword and didn't eat it directly

Problem is even though trao guy affect from attack , he keep going as if nothing happened. I expect that little rest or some King of serious wound. No . Brought zoro and go to bm to fight . It is kinda nonsense

Problem is even though trao guy affect from attack , he keep going as if nothing happened. I expect that little rest or some King of serious wound. No . Brought zoro and go to bm to fight . It is kinda nonsense
Kaido's club has never been dangerous until it actually landed. The only exception is for Hakai when he combined his strength with Big Mom's.

That CoC blast Bagua was meant for 2 targets. Nothing special.

Whenever Kaido hit Luffy with that one , Luffy has been unconscious. Zoros bones broke .

Because Luffy's first round is not a good measurement in this series.. It was just pure hype tool

As for Zoro, his bones were broken because of Hakai not Thunder bagua

Zoro took it after Hakai and was already collapsing, Law took it while still being in "pretty good shape".
Battle on the roof lasted 30 minutes at least, so a lot was offscreened... my assumption is that during the offscreened battle Law was the one who took less hits (due to his DF ability)