Questions & Mysteries How useless is Law's crew btw ?!

The Tobi Roppo are not underlings of the underligs. They were literally trash talking King. They compete for All Star spots.

The Tobi Roppo are the equivalent of mid/lower tier Whitebeard's commanders.
They're under the All Stars. They were trash talking them, but King ordered them around later on. They are till Sinhuchi, and Shinuchi can be commanded by All Stars.

I wonder if the BMP have their own crews. We know they have ships, but do they have dedicated men like Kaido's crews? I love how all thee different emperor crews have distinct dynamics.

If you think about it, Beppo is a mink, and even children Minks are very strong. I wouldn't be surprised if he was ~ Carrot's strength, maybe even stronger. So it's very possible Beppo is in between M3 and Franky/Robin/Brook.

Anyhow, we'll definitely see Sulong Beppo so hold your horses. Big Mom killed Zepo, his older brother, so we might see a Carrot type moment here.
Maybe Bepo can go to help Carrot and Wanda against Perospero? Still not sure why Oda chose to bring Shachi and Penguin to Onigashima tbh

J

Jo_Ndule

I keep saying that the Supernovas are not comparable to Luffy in the slightest for a reason. Lol.

Oda screwed himself over by having eleven Supernovas split across nine whole feckin crews.

Nine crews means nine subplots and dozens of characters to support those subplots, which is a lot of effort for a group of characters that Oda just added in for flavour at a point in the story where they were introduced far too late to even matter.

The Supernovas should have been condensed into four crews, one for each sea.

Luffy/Zoro/Straw Hats from East Blue.

Kidd/Killer/Bonney from South Blue.

Drake/Hawkins/Law from North Blue.

Bege/Apoo/Urouge from West Blue/Grand Line.

This would have made each crew far more manageable and more impressive. The other crews could even compete with the Straw Hats.

Instead, Oda has spread them out far too thin and has Zoro defeating Supernova captains that are supposed to be Luffy's rivals. Super Scrubs indeed. Lel.
Which supernova captain did zoro beat 1 v 1
He didn't beat Hawkins that's Law who did it.
He and Drake beat Apoo.
He only beat nerfed killer

Im waiting for you to post a captain that Zoro beat alone!

Which supernova captain did zoro beat 1 v 1
He didn't beat Hawkins that's Law who did it.
He and Drake beat Apoo.
He only beat nerfed killer

Im waiting for you to post a captain that Zoro beat alone!
That is funny, did I specify whether it was a 1v1?
Instead, Oda has spread them out far too thin and has Zoro defeating Supernova captains that are supposed to be Luffy's rivals. Super Scrubs indeed. Lel.
Oh look, I did not. I said he defeated a Supernova captain, which he has undeniably done. So why are you challenging me over it?

In a post that is 95% how Oda screwed himself over regarding the Supernovas and their crews (which is the actual point of this thread), you latch onto the 5% that mentions Zoro.

Now before you go off on another Zoro rant, answer me these two questions;

I) Which subordinate in Law's crew could pull off any of what Zoro has done?

II) Which subordinate in any other Supernova crew can pull off any of what Zoro has done?

Stop wasting my time with your personal vendetta against a Japanese cartoon drawing.

J

Jo_Ndule

That is funny, did I specify whether it was a 1v1?

Oh look, I did not. I said he defeated a Supernova captain, which he has undeniably done. So why are you challenging me over it?

In a post that is 95% how Oda screwed himself over regarding the Supernovas and their crews (which is the actual point of this thread), you latch onto the 5% that mentions Zoro.

Now before you go off on another Zoro rant, answer me these two questions;

I) Which subordinate in Law's crew could pull off any of what Zoro has done?

II) Which subordinate in any other Supernova crew can pull off any of what Zoro has done?

Stop wasting my time with your personal vendetta against a Japanese cartoon drawing.
He didn't defeat any captain by himself

He didn't defeat any captain by himself
Did I say he did?

Repeating the same irrelevant argument does not make your argument anymore relevant than when you first said it.

Look mate, if you want to debate about Zoro vs the Super Scrubs you are talking about, go here.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/zoro-vs-kidd’s-alliance.8727/

If you want to discuss how badly Oda has horribly mismanaged the Supernova crews, you are already here.

Now, do you actually have anything relevant to say in regards to this thread?