Speculations How Wano will end

All Tobi Robbo will get back up for the second time and get defeated again then they will get back up for one final time then get defeated again, then Big Meme will encounter yet another hunger pain, which in turn will help out the straw hats in defeating Kaido. Then Big Meme's crew will finally appear at the end of the arc to carry Big Meme out of Wano. The end.

Nah!Straw hats will finish all flying six in 1 round!Onigashima will land on Wano,but before it happens Momo will hold it long enough for the Citizens to flee!Big mom pirates will join the fight in the capital of Wano!
Straw hats+samurai+minks will fight BM's crew in multiple 2 vs 1 and 3 vs 1 !King beats Marco!Zoro will beat King!
Sanji will beat Queen!Luffy will give the blueno treatment to Jack!Luffy will arrive just in time to save Yamato!Luffy vs Kaido will ensue!BM vs Kidd and Law will resume at the same time!CP0 will call a buster call and try to assassinate WhosWho!Xrdrake will beat Apoo and Killer will beat Hawkins!Killer will save WhosWho from CP0!Straw hats+minks+samurai will beat BM's crew!Luffy will beat Kaido!Law will critically hurt BM but Kidd will deal the finishing blow!Zoro will behead Kaido(afte he gets up to kill luffy) at the flower capital replicating ryuma's feat!Buster call will arrive,Green bull will be introduced here!Some beast pirates and bm pirates will get killed fast!Remaining BM pirate will save a crippled BM!Alliance will re-group and flee into Wano interior!Battle will end with Wanonense cherring Kaido's defeat while Marine watch the scene!Marines will get CP0 and quickly flee too!
After the war is over Luffy will get to see the red poneglyph,Luffy will declare Wano his country!Kidd will recruit some beast pirates+WhosWho and flee Wano!Franky,Nami and Ussop will get kairoseki and queen's tech PU!Arc will end with straw hats planning their trip to Elbaf!

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I guess there's hope for at least Page One to get up. I'm not confident about the others, expecially Sasaki, since Franky gave everything on him presumably.

Ay I'm not so confident for Zoro to unlock the black blade so soon but I'm anxious for it to occur and I'm fairly confident that when he will presumably battle Mihawk he will possess 3 black blades.
Either that or Kuina's sword turns black the moment he defeats Mihawk, while the other two break from their final clash.

Wano will never end for you @lee33. Oda knows that you plan on dropping the manga as soon as Wano ends. You will be stuck reading One Piece forever!

In all seriousness, I hope I can learn something more about Zoro's backstory by the time Wano is over.

@lee33 Zoro's backstory in the grand scheme of things really doesn't matter. I just find it odd that Oda has gone into way more detail about other characters, their backstories and motives but not Zoro. He's a dude who wants to be the best. That totally works for his character. I just think if Oda wants to reveal more about Zoro, then Wano makes the most sense. If not I will be disappointed but I will move on.