Speculations How Wano will end

I hope the flying Six would join either of Law or Kid crew . Same for the surviving scabbards. They are the second and third supernova‚ they need reinforcements better than Bepo and Bart. As for Kid‚ who does he have apart from Killer. Samurai would fit well with the Law crew and the six with the Kid crew

@lee33 Zoro's backstory in the grand scheme of things really doesn't matter. I just find it odd that Oda has gone into way more detail about other characters, their backstories and motives but not Zoro. He's a dude who wants to be the best. That totally works for his character. I just think if Oda wants to reveal more about Zoro, then Wano makes the most sense. If not I will be disappointed but I will move on.
yea I felt the same way too three years ago but after how Oda has written Wano , I have lost interest in every plot point and character. Every new subplot Oda writes is just filler content to extend the story since Oda literally already has hundreds of unanswered subplots but he chooses to add more and more.

-zoro x king
-sanji x queen
-other SH will fight BM pirates
-when luffy arrives to fight kaido, he will find yamato almost dying
*10 chapters of flashback*
-luffy defeats kaido using nakama power and gear 5
-cp0 moves
-they catch luffy, kaido and BM
-before been taken, luffy asks cp0 to spare his nakamas and everyone else
-he declares wano as his territory
-cp0 takes him to execution
-zoro is the temporary captain
-wano ends with luffy smiling while being taken by the WG and the big news anouncing that the new Younkou, Luffy, has the third biggest bounty in the world

yea I felt the same way too three years ago but after how Oda has written Wano , I have lost interest in every plot point and character. Every new subplot Oda writes is just filler content to extend the story since Oda literally already has hundreds of unanswered subplots but he chooses to add more and more.
Wano has lasted way too long. Sorry this response doesn't bring anything new to the discussion. It still boggles my mind that we are nearing "the end" yet this arc has progressed at a snail's pace.