Break Week How was it advantageous for Mihawk to postpone?

No one from the Mihawk camp dont seem to want to answer this one even though the question really begs to be asked. Why, don’t you have faith that you can provide a satisfactory answer to save face for Mihawk? Do you want to keep your dream alive a little longer is that it, lol ?

When Vista tells Mihawk with a great smirk on his face that a postponement would be advantageous for both, what does that mean for Mihawk?

Postponement is of course advantageous for Vista in the sense that he isn’t bogged down too long by Mihawk, and can move ahead with his comrades in his rescuing mission

A Postponement is advantageous for Mihawk because why exactly?

Probably because he doesn’t get to lose, and he can take a breather and he can keep his title without losing it on a worldwide video stream for the world to see. Probably that’s why lol

Or is that not it? Ok in what sense then was it advantageous for Mihawk to offer a postponement lol because I’m dying to hear this one

Last edited:
No one from the Mihawk camp dont seem to want to answer this one even though the question really begs to be asked. Why, don’t you have faith that you can provide a satisfactory answer to save face for Mihawk? Do you want to keep your dream alive a little longer is that it, lol ?

When Vista tells Mihawk with a great smirk on his face that a postponement would be advantageous for both, what does that mean for Mihawk?

Postponement is of course advantageous for Vista in the sense that he isn’t bogged down too long by Mihawk, and can move ahead with his comrades in his rescuing mission

Probably because he doesn’t get to lose, and he can take a breather and he can keep his title without losing it on a worldwide video stream for the world to see. Probably that’s why lol

Or is that not it? Ok in what sense then was it advantageous for Mihawk to offer a postponement lol because I’m dying to hear this one
Why meme postponed vs marco?

Because Mihawk would get too excited if they kept it up and reveal he's only a swordsman as a hobby and he's actually the strongest kickboxer in the world able to solo the verse with his elbows. But that would be bad for his swordsman reputation.​
There, satisfied? If you can make up the reason it's advantageous for Vista, I can make up the reason it's advantageous for Mihawk.​

Why meme postponed vs marco?
Why do you bring up something that’s hardly if at all relevant?
Because Mihawk would get too excited if they kept it up and reveal he's only a swordsman as a hobby and he's actually the strongest kickboxer in the world able to solo the verse with his elbows. But that would be bad for his swordsman reputation.​
There, satisfied? If you can make up the reason it's advantageous for Vista, I can make up the reason it's advantageous for Mihawk.​
Clown,

So you don’t have any valid contextual “excuse” for Mihawk to postpone

Just admit that you are in love with a fairy tale then, that’s alright

I’m really getting under your skin with this one. Someone with normal mental processes working right would try to give a solid answer and not dance around the question

Mihawk probably wanted a fair fight with no possible interference
How would Vista know there was gonna be interference? He didn’t know about the wall encircling plan. Even if Mihawk was in on the plan and hence offered postponement, it’s Vista who concludes its advantageous, not Mihawk

it hasn’t got to do with that, but that was at least a good try , I’ll give you that

Clown,

So you don’t have any valid contextual “excuse” for Mihawk to postpone

Just admit that you are in love with a fairy tale then, that’s alright

I’m really getting under your skin with this one. Someone with normal mental processes working right would try to give a solid answer and not dance around the question
Why would I bother give a solid answer to the wobbly question of a troll?

My answer was on the right level for your thread.

Yea imo Vista can also damage Mihawk just like Mihawk can damage Vista, even tho Mihawk is stronger due to WSS status

Why would I bother give a solid answer to the wobbly question of a troll?

My answer was on the right level for your thread.
Wobbly, lol your command of the English language is so impressive that you misemploy the word “wobbly”

No the question is perfectly valid, it’s just your intellectual that’s questionable

Your unfounded love for mr Dracula is also rather questionable I’ll say that
Post automatically merged:

It is relevant she postponed against a yc1
You understand the contexts differ, no? Explain why it has bearing on this matter

Why must you all be dumb sheeps that can’t provide a solid answer

Last edited:
To be fair it's a valid question given the context.

Mihawks entire purpose there was to fight the WB pirates while Vista was to rescue Ace.

The biggest let down for Oda was not having Fraudhawk beat Vista and ever since then he's been on fraud watch.
The riveting story of Mihawk is that he is the ultimate strength fanatic that wishes for nothing but a thrilling fight

That’s what I’m hearing and just supposed to believe because of reasons

But he didn’t confront WB, and he didn’t finish up Vista, and he didn’t confront Jozu about that slash that got stopped

His only “hype” is fighting Shanks some odd number of 13 or 14 years ago, which means nothing in the present day

Maybe it’s just me or is this Mihawk fascination all about propping up this fantasy trophy for Zoro to beat because in their minds they love Zoro

Pure love and no substance
Aight, you win. Vista>Mihawk

I guess Zoro's goal is to be around Vista's level, and Vista is capable of defeating Shanks.
Or maybe there’s more to One Piece than swordsmanship

yes Zoro will beat Mihawk and rival Vista, that’s just it lol,

Hard pill to swallow, then go read some other samurai manga if that doesn’t sit well with you lol

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The issue with this scene was always how casual Vista was. We know Mihawk was putting in no effort in the war but Oda really didn't have to portray that fight like Vista was also putting in minimal effort. The smile, lack of visible exertion, and even the dialogue like you pointed out, makes it look like a low diff is impossible.

Just a head scratcher to this day.