Questions & Mysteries How was Kizaru planning on stopping Kaido & BM?

A powerful enough gravity can absorb light

And blackbeard's fruit is only good because of how it interacts with devil fruit users and because he can store objects into his darkness

Fujitora should be able to do most of BB's tricks
BB DF were good only before Haki introduction. Now it almost useless. Store objects into his darkness... can't see how this would be useful nowadays.

My point is literally this, you have to use the ultimate power of Gravity DF to absorb light. Shouldn't be easy. Giving how Fujitora was using his power lately he is trillion times far from that power. Unlike Light DF that should be low power to move into light speed.
Post automatically merged:

Well it really is a tricky situation

Exactly there's no such thing as PK level as I think that ppl like WB and prime Garp are on the same level as Roger and other top tiers can still give an extreme diff to those 3 like Kaido, BM, BB, Shanks, Mihawk and current Luffy
You were great until say Luffy hahahaha.
Both Mihawk and BB has to proof having CoC to be at their level. Garp too, unfortunately...

:choppawhat: How is that making them look bad tho
Shanks smocked them ...

Who gives a shit about fleets? Even the current strawhats can easily take on a buster call

They're useless unless there's an Admiral onboard
that was a fleet MADE for facing a Yonko
what ... you think WG is stupid enough to send absolute fodders to stop a Yonko?
there are easier ways to kill your own men

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Again, a lot of people miss the reason why Kizaru wasn’t sent. The unknown strength of the samurai.

So Kizaru isn’t cutting them off at sea, he’s going to Wano itself in this scenario.
they didn't know than oden is dead. Oden was stronger than big mom and the same level than kaido. Of course kizaru can't defeat kaido and oden in the same time.

BB DF were good only before Haki introduction. Now it almost useless. Store objects into his darkness... can't see how this would be useful nowadays.

My point is literally this, you have to use the ultimate power of Gravity DF to absorb light. Shouldn't be easy. Giving how Fujitora was using his power lately he is trillion times far from that power. Unlike Light DF that should be low power to move into light speed.

You were great until say Luffy hahahaha.
Both Mihawk and BB has to proof having CoC to be at their level. Garp too, unfortunately...
Black beard could push kaido to a high/extreme diff with his devil fruit

He can remove his abilities and kaido wouldn't be as a durable as he usually is

His fruit is really useful

Assuming he had gone to Wano and hadn't stopped because of the bullshit excuse of "muh samurai"

How was Kizaru planning on stopping both Kaido and BM from doing whatever they want? Kizaru is not stupid, nor inexperienced to head straight and face two enraged Yonko working together. And even though i really like the Admirals and i think the fanbase in general massively underestimate them. But i seriously still can't imagine any scenario where Kizaru can stand against 2 Yonko and fight them together unless he and the other Admirals are pirate king level, which seems kinda bullshit to believe or take seriously

One for Big Mom one for Kaido, done.

Black beard could push kaido to a high/extreme diff with his devil fruit

He can remove his abilities and kaido wouldn't be as a durable as he usually is

His fruit is really useful
Until now we don't know if his durability is about his DF. His human form has nothing to do with his DF and he was already durable.
Luffy is durable(in the most weird way), WB was durable as hell and his DF had nothing to do with that. BlackBeard even receiving more damage because of his DF(pure Oda fake tension) is durable. BM durable.
Top tiers at One Piece are durable and has nothing to do with their DF.

I remember he used his CoC to knock out some WB Pirates, perhaps he did the same? 🤔
if I remember correctly there were GONE
and in the anime they showed even their ships are destroyed
point is ... they send a fleet FOR stopping a Yonko and it didn't worked

they also send a fleet FOR capturing Mihawk ... do you think they can do it?

sending a fleet don't means shit ...
it's their job to give a reasonable respond but it don't means they can achieve shit. with admirals or without it

Kizaru the light speed guy unable to kill pré TS stawhats and who need Onigumo help to beat Marco defeating two emperors??????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He would have showed up with his hands in his pockets telling them to break up their meeting and Big Mom to go back to her island to not cause any trouble.
They wouldn't have listened but instead would've challenged him.
Kizaru would then outmaneuver them both and gradually wear them down until they are beaten.