Chapter Discussion How was Sanji able to block Admiral Kizaru's laser?

What do you think Sanji used?

• Total voters
Where is Franky and Atlas's scratches
Thats argues against your point you doofus because it showed the same sfx and effect when it hit them

Are you a secretly a sanji fan this must be a set up aint no way
:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Well, Vegapunk created soemthing to interact with holograms and said he cant touch light... so maybe those boots are special
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Thats argues against your point you doofus because it showed the same sfx and effect when it hit them

Are you a secretly a sanji fan this must be a set up aint no way
You can't read. All 3 were hit by lasers last chapter yet non have holes in then or scratches. Hence your claim about Sanji not having a scratch on his shirt is moot.

In the end there is a single common feature in both scenes - the Vegaboots

You can't read. All 3 were hit by lasers last chapter yet non have holes in then or scratches. Hence your claim about Sanji not having a scratch on his shirt is moot.

In the end there is a single common feature in both scenes - the Vegaboots
How is moot if none of the people are pierces but you clowns said he was with your headcanons, i never such a thing that anyone else got pierced too

bro i cant with this people every week they have a new tard headcanon that gets destroyed and they make a new one up instead of reading the manga. First "kizaru totally pierced " and now they think kizaru is shitting himself because of vegapunk boots when he infact said its not scientific and litterarly is the option that got taken out
:suresure:

How is moot if none of the people are pierces
That's my point. All 3 were pierced last chapter yet they are clean this chapter, hence it does nothing to hype Sanji.

The boots are the common factor here because in both cases where Sanji blocked the laser, it was with the boots

Take your time and read carefully.

That's my point. All 3 were pierced last chapter yet they are clean this chapter, hence it does nothing to hype Sanji.
:josad::josad::josad::josad:
actual brain rot my last reply

How is moot if none of the people are pierces but you clowns said he was with your headcanons, i never such a thing that anyone else got pierced too

bro i cant with this people every week they have a new tard headcanon that gets destroyed and they make a new one up instead of reading the manga. First "kizaru totally pierced " and now they think kizaru is shitting himself because of vegapunk boots when he infact said its not scientific and litterarly is the option that got taken out
:suresure:
Instead admiting they were wrong and no one got pierced beside kuma, everyone got pierced now and oda magicly forgot to draw it
Have fun in the asylum

:josad::josad::josad::josad:
actual brain rot my last reply

Instead admiting they were wrong and no one got pierced beside kuma, everyone got pierced now and oda magicly forgot to draw it
Have fun in the asylum
Everyone bar Boney got pierced. Oda made a closeup for all characters who got peirced. Denying that is just pathetic.

Also Oda not drawing damage is nothing new. When Doflamingo cut Luffy with 5 colored strings, there was no damage in subsequent panels

Vegapunk the super genius is so dumb

Bro could make armors made of the same material the boots were made, bro would be creating the strongest Cyborgs ever

Lets hope Sanji tells him about that later tho
No you see the seraphim are weak to lasers because he was just not smart enough to put them into the seraphim instead about boots that break from walking

they are THAT durable

I think there is something more to Sanji's durability than the exoskeleton. Breaking Queen's sword with his neck and casually face tanking S-Shark punch can be explained by the exoskeleton but now he even managed to kick away light somehow even though it should not be physically possible. I don't think his siblings could do that, there must be something more about Sanji we don't know since even long before he awakened his exoskeleton he had the ability to set his leg on fire...

The boots are the common factor here because in both cases where Sanji blocked the laser, it was with the boots

Take your time and read carefully.
Wait you think the boots are what’s stopping the laser? Fair enough but you really think Oda would have Franky and Kizaru would be shocked if it was just Vegapunk tech. Also I thought only the light gloves were confirmed to be able to touch light?

Sanji can make the exoskeleton stronger with the power of love that he mentioned a few times

That's why he's creating such a strong defense that seraphins and laser beams can't scratch him.