Chapter Discussion How was Sanji able to block Admiral Kizaru's laser?

What do you think Sanji used?

• Total voters
There was literally nothing about the boots except they have magnetism and can help you fly. The GLOVES let you interact with the light, but the boots were never given to have such effect. Glad to see you pulled that one out of your asses.

Given the fact that we literally see Sanji speed from below, and purposefully jump in front to block Kizaru (speed feat as he wasn't near them), he either had to be pretty confident he could deflect the attack or crazy enough determined to saving Bonney to try.

So will you give him this as a INT and CON stat move (knew he could block it, and did).

Or a WILL SAVE (had the determination to save others to try) and admit his strength of will is up there?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
How was Kiku able to pierce Kaido's hand
Glad I saw this first before I said it lol. Goes to show you people pick n' choose what matters for their agenda.

Kaido was hurt by his own Boro Breath. Marco could completely block Boro Breath with that Phoenix Barrier. That same barrier couldn't fully block Yasaka Nagatama and Marco had to heal(even lost an eye). Doesn't that mean Yasaka>Boro Breath and should shred Kaido??? Nah doesn't count lol

Glad I saw this first before I said it lol. Goes to show you people pick n' choose what matters for their agenda.

Kaido was hurt by his own Boro Breath. Marco could completely block Boro Breath with that Phoenix Barrier. That same barrier couldn't fully block Yasaka Nagatama and Marco had to heal(even lost an eye). Doesn't that mean Yasaka>Boro Breath and should shred Kaido??? Nah doesn't count lol
Yeah just conveniently ignore how Marco's blue flames innately counter normal fire:milaugh:

Stop pretending to be impartial please, it ain't working

Nerfed Marco completely blocked Akainu's magma.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Noone cares why. It got blocked. It's in the manga, I read the page didnt bother to question cuz I enjoyed and then I moved on to the next page. Like fr I fucking dont care how Sanji blocked it. My bet is haki or some shiat. Like it doesnt matter if I know how he did or not. I will enjoy next chapter anyway as always.

Noone cares why. It got blocked. It's in the manga, I read the page didnt bother to question cuz I enjoyed and then I moved on to the next page. Like fr I fucking dont care how Sanji blocked it. My bet is haki or some shiat. Like it doesnt matter if I know how he did or not. I will enjoy next chapter anyway as always.
Damn that's a lot of edge and no point