How was your time at School?

Like everyone I guess....homeworks in weekends and holidays pass and fail, punish by the teachers make friends,go to trips, watch movies in class eat in the school cantin,extracurricular activities playing performances at the end of the year......

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
A teachers nudes got spread around the school, couple students got expelled for taking pics under teachers skirts (these were both different occasions), it was a catholic school so there were a couple of pedophile priests, a couple kids got expelled for putting a kid head first into a gutter

It was fine
All boys school so that's a shame but people didn't bully each other and it was friendly and fun in the class. Problem was dealing with the stress of getting ready for the exams and getting into college. I wouldn't wanna go back but i have some good memories.
Post automatically merged:

One of my friends masturbated in class while the teacher was oblivious
Lol
We just had someone jerk off his buddy
2 of the kids took something and they did some strange shit
First we saw one of them that clearly wasn't in his right mind try to piss in the yard but being taken away by his friends. The other guy was having headaches so during the class he asked his buddy sitting next to him to jerk him off and make him feel better
Was shocked to look at my right side and see them doing that while the teacher is teaching :milaugh: the first guy wasn't in our class but he left in the middle of the the lesson and ran around the school while his uncle who was a teacher in our school ran after him to stop him just for him to turn around, take his pants off and show him his dick and then run around some more
They didn't find out about the handjob but both were sent to the doctor and were back in school a couple days later

Last edited:
I went to a private school and I complained alot about not wanting to go to school. The teachers were nice, some of the students I got along with and others I would argue with. Even though I argued with some of the students, later we would end up apologizing to each other and in a way the students were like brothers and sisters to me.

It was fine
All boys school so that's a shame but people didn't bully each other and it was friendly and fun in the class. Problem was dealing with the stress of getting ready for the exams and getting into college. I wouldn't wanna go back but i have some good memories.

Lol
We just had someone jerk off his buddy
2 of the kids took something and they did some strange shit
First we saw one of them that clearly wasn't in his right mind try to piss in the yard but being taken away by his friends. The other guy was having headaches so during the class he asked his buddy sitting next to him to jerk him off and make him feel better
Was shocked to look at my right side and see them doing that while the teacher is teaching :milaugh: the first guy wasn't in our class but he left in the middle of the the lesson and ran around the school while his uncle who was a teacher in our school ran after him to stop him just for him to turn around, take his pants off and show him his dick and then run around some more
They didn't find out about the handjob but both were sent to the doctor and were back in school a couple days later
Headache treatment is jerking off now? Lol this is patented and new standard for cephalgia treatment stuff lol.

I never liked school growing up most it served was as a escape from my home which i also hated and still hate to this day

I never had any friends so after school ended, So did any relation with that setting most of the time on the bus ride there at least in high school, I would just relax on the bus falling asleep while others chatted typically having earbuds on me as to avoid others.

I had a couple of girls, I liked one by the name of hannah who was most notable as she was one of the only people who talked to me in a positive context but never actually cared about me or anything like that as texted her on facebook and she pretty much wanted nothing to do with me

So many people went to college here
I never bothered, Didt wanna go in debt for loans nor was rich enough to get into any school so just never seen the value

That was just me though

I am still a teen

Yet to hit college 🤷

Though I doubt I will get into college considering my grades

I could get into college rn, it's just dependent if im willing to take a huge loan without any real means of getting it back
So not about grades moreso about the assets that you possess

B

Ballel

Didn't we have such a thread before?

School was bad for me. I didn't like it.
Glad that shit is over.

Woow you Americans live in another reality.

Wait, "She"?

Wait, "She"?
TAC is a troll and him being a girl is a joke