Questions & Mysteries how will gojo survive this

how will gojo survive this

• barrier technique

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cursed technique

• outside interference ( including megumi )

• Total voters
so first lets see just how fucked up gojo is

as we can see , gojo's domain got overwhelmed by sukuna's domain and now gojo is basically a sitting duck inside malevolent shrine

- now lets see what sukuna's domain does shall we

if sukuna wants to, he can quite literally turn gojo to red sauce pasta

malevolent shrine isnt only an attack with multiple slices , sukuna's cleave is basically an attack which should one shot his opponents ( even that attack to gojo's neck should kill him )

now lets see the options i have seen from people with how gojo survives this

- barriers
domain attacks work different than regular attacks , the guaranteed - hit attacks basically don't exist till its in close proximity to the target

there is a counter for that like simple domain or falling blossom emotion
but i simply dont think they will stand a chance if they get hit by cleave cause thats simply how cleave works , its a 1 shot attack which adjusts to ur cursed energy

and sukuna who basically has more than 2 times the cursed energy of yuta's + godlike ce efficiency should do the job ,
even his stats are buffed since he is in a domain

gojo stands no chance if he does a barrier technique

- now lets move on to reverse cursed technique

people think gojo can heal himself while getting ripped to shreds , but that simply isnt possible

gojo will have to break the rct bs meter if he will somehow survive using that
1. there is simply no rct feat shown in the entire series which is possible for this situation

even hakari who has so much cursed energy that he has automatic rct nearly died to kashimo's attack

and we are talking abt sukuna here , who's attack will hit at the last second and it will be not even be visible to gojo,
there is simply no way gojo will heal back from this

now not only this but there is also the theory of sukuna having attacks which directly hit the soul

soul attacks cant be healed with rct

and we see that inumaki and angel's arm cant be healed properly with rct

we also saw sukuna being able to fuck mahito up with his cursed technique

if sukuna wants to , he can possibly just slice gojo's soul

and that way gojo wont be able to heal back from cleave

- now lets move on to cursed technique
so gojo has a chance to escape malevolent shrine using blue

its basically done when gojo claps his hands together and he somehow teleports

but as we can see in the scenario , gojo pulled out his domain and therefore he will suffer from cursed technique burnout
- now people think the burnout wont affect gojo cause he has the six eyes , but thats simply wrong
we saw gege using gojo as an example to justify the cursed technique burnout so it happens with gojo too

so what else can gojo do now ? he cant save himself with rct or simple domain
his cursed technique also cant be used after a domain clash
if he does something to get out of this , it will basically be something which we havent seen in the series

i can only see some type of bs binding vow being formed which makes gojo get out of this situation like hakari did

but out of this , there is no option

it simply depends on sukuna with how he wants to end gojo

we know sukuna likes to play with his food , looking at this logically
gojo should be dead from the 1st slash in itself and sukuna can chose that

the fight has just started , he wouldnt want gojo to die this early
he will prob close his domain .

or we can get a godly megumi interference which somehow pushes sukuna to close his domain and it will stop megumi's sensei turning into paste

we can also get an interference from the ultimate plot device

if takaba thinks it will be funny for gojo to move 500 meters to the right , it will happen

in anyway , i will absolutely hate outside interference in this fight

this thread is very late , we are about to get the answer within few hours
but i am trynna show just how fucked up gojo is right now with some options of him surviving .

tags :
@L55 @ConquistadoR @Seth @NikaInParis @notAfanboy @Reborn @MonsterKaido @Enzo
@Gol D. Roger @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @EmperorKinyagi @Marimo_420 @ZoroMazino @Wuuuke

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
so first lets see just how fucked up gojo is

as we can see , gojo's domain got overwhelmed by sukuna's domain and now gojo is basically a sitting duck inside malevolent shrine

- now lets see what sukuna's domain does shall we

if sukuna wants to, he can quite literally turn gojo to red sauce pasta

malevolent shrine isnt only an attack with multiple slices , sukuna's cleave is basically an attack which should one shot his opponents ( even that attack to gojo's neck should kill him )

now lets see the options i have seen from people with how gojo survives this

- barriers
domain attacks work different than regular attacks , the guaranteed - hit attacks basically don't exist till its in close proximity to the target

there is a counter for that like simple domain or falling blossom emotion
but i simply dont think they will stand a chance if they get hit by cleave cause thats simply how cleave works , its a 1 shot attack which adjusts to ur cursed energy

and sukuna who basically has more than 2 times the cursed energy of yuta's + godlike ce efficiency should do the job ,
even his stats are buffed since he is in a domain

gojo stands no chance if he does a barrier technique

- now lets move on to reverse cursed technique

people think gojo can heal himself while getting ripped to shreds , but that simply isnt possible

gojo will have to break the rct bs meter if he will somehow survive using that
1. there is simply no rct feat shown in the entire series which is possible for this situation

even hakari who has so much cursed energy that he has automatic rct nearly died to kashimo's attack

and we are talking abt sukuna here , who's attack will hit at the last second and it will be not even be visible to gojo,
there is simply no way gojo will heal back from this

now not only this but there is also the theory of sukuna having attacks which directly hit the soul

soul attacks cant be healed with rct

and we see that inumaki and angel's arm cant be healed properly with rct

we also saw sukuna being able to fuck mahito up with his cursed technique

if sukuna wants to , he can possibly just slice gojo's soul

and that way gojo wont be able to heal back from cleave

- now lets move on to cursed technique
so gojo has a chance to escape malevolent shrine using blue

its basically done when gojo claps his hands together and he somehow teleports

but as we can see in the scenario , gojo pulled out his domain and therefore he will suffer from cursed technique burnout
- now people think the burnout wont affect gojo cause he has the six eyes , but thats simply wrong
we saw gege using gojo as an example to justify the cursed technique burnout so it happens with gojo too

so what else can gojo do now ? he cant save himself with rct or simple domain
his cursed technique also cant be used after a domain clash
if he does something to get out of this , it will basically be something which we havent seen in the series

i can only see some type of bs binding vow being formed which makes gojo get out of this situation like hakari did

but out of this , there is no option

it simply depends on sukuna with how he wants to end gojo

we know sukuna likes to play with his food , looking at this logically
gojo should be dead from the 1st slash in itself and sukuna can chose that

the fight has just started , he wouldnt want gojo to die this early
he will prob close his domain .

or we can get a godly megumi interference which somehow pushes sukuna to close his domain and it will stop megumi's sensei turning into paste

we can also get an interference from the ultimate plot device

if takaba thinks it will be funny for gojo to move 500 meters to the right , it will happen

in anyway , i will absolutely hate outside interference in this fight

this thread is very late , we are about to get the answer within few hours
but i am trynna show just how fucked up gojo is right now with some options of him surviving .

tags :
@L55 @ConquistadoR @Seth @NikaInParis @notAfanboy @Reborn @MonsterKaido @Enzo
@Gol D. Roger @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @EmperorKinyagi @Marimo_420 @ZoroMazino @Wuuuke
He's won't it's really is GoJoVer.

This is what happens when authors use shock value to keep things interesting.

What would get fans most hyped for the next chapter? "Will Gojo survive this or not?"
I agree with what NikaiParis said.

Open domain means others can also interfere or attack you by using long range attacks.
So, maybe Utahime, Gakuganji and Ijichi can do something. The interaction between Ijichi and Gojo before the start of this fight may indicate that Gojo asked him to do something when Sukuna uses DE.

The spoilers for the chapter should be coming pretty soon so it's a matter of waiting a day or two (if I'm not mistaken)

Last edited:
All options, none of them, who can know?

Just a few hours to figure out anyway.

If anything RCT for sure. I dunno for the rest.