Questions & Mysteries How will the Zoro/Shanks interaction go down?

G

Gorosei Informer

I've been wondering this lately, I'm sure he would love to challenge the rival and friend of his own greatest rival and mentor. Shank loves to drink sake and is easy going too, I'm sure he would love to spar and drink with Zoro and thus get along pretty well!

We could potentially and thus finally see, the canon Shanks vs Mihawk duels as a flashback, as Shanks gives his own perspective on Mihawk and asks how he's doing, assuming Mihawk isn't actually there already ofc and this would actually be more relevant and important given whatever happens with Mihawk and the Marines too.

(Chandler voice: Could that sentence BE any longer?)

:zosmug::endthis::milaugh:

Maybe if Mihawk is there, we could have Luffy face Shanks whilst Zoro faces Mihawk and we see them fight once and for all on-screen for the WGS title, with flashbacks to Zoro and Mihawk's training and their previous fight during the timeskip? How Zoro seemingly ost his eye too then?

:finally:

:zorothink:

I've been wondering this lately, I'm sure he would love to challenge the rival and friend of his own greatest rival and mentor. Shank loves to drink sake and is easy going too, I'm sure he would love to spar and drink with Zoro and thus get along pretty well!

We could potentially and thus finally see, the canon Shanks vs Mihawk duels as a flashback, as Shanks gives his own perspective on Mihawk and asks how he's doing, assuming Mihawk isn't actually there already ofc and this would actually be more relevant and important given whatever happens with Mihawk and the Marines too.

(Chandler voice: Could that sentence BE any longer?)

:zosmug::endthis::milaugh:

Maybe if Mihawk is there, we could have Luffy face Shanks whilst Zoro faces Mihawk and we see them fight once and for all on-screen for the WGS title, with flashbacks to Zoro and Mihawk's training and their previous fight during the timeskip? How Zoro seemingly ost his eye too then?

:finally:

:zorothink:
Mihawk will be there. Luffy’s goal is surpassing Shanks(Pirate King > Yonko) and Zoro’s is surpassing Mihawk.