Questions & Mysteries How will Zoro react?

Zoro was up there, I think he knows that Luffy was defeated but I don't think he believes that Luffy is dead and no straw hat is going to surrender or escape. They will fight till death regardless of what happened to Luffy.

Zoro is too injured right now to do anything. He ha sto see Chopper or Marco, that's why Oda made them go to the live floor.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Pretty sur Kaido will come to the live floor by himself.
He still needs to kill off Momonosuke first. So he wouldn't be heading to the Live Floor. Momonosuke can't die or the alliance fails, so someone or something will stop Kaido from taking down Momonosuke.

I highly doubt anyone’s actually dead, this being One Piece and all, but Zoro will definitely have some incentive to recover faster and return to face Kaido. With Luffy downed and Big Mom occupied by Kid, it falls to the remaining Supernova to hold back Kaido, with Zoro being by far the strongest of them. Zoro has also always been protective of kids so seeing Kaido targeting Momo should definitely invite him back into the fray.
I think Zoro will face Kaido again but not now (he's probably going to get some treatment or recover in some other way) first. As for who'll stall Kaido until Zoro/Luffy have recovered, it's probably going to be Yamato.

Defiant against Kaido. He was upset Luffy lost. Now he will do what Luffy can't.:zosmug:
You've been reading One Piece for how long now, and the conclusion you reached was Zoro was "upset that Luffy lost"?

Zoro and Sanji were highlighted as the only two who didn't believe Luffy was down for good.

I don't know how you guys can argue on one end that Zoro has the most faith in Luffy out of everyone in the crew, and then turn around and spout shit like Zoro was upset that Luffy lost. Which one is it? He's either the most loyal and has the most faith, or he's the least loyal with the least faith. You can't have both. :kayneshrug:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You've been reading One Piece for how long now, and the conclusion you reached was Zoro was "upset that Luffy lost"?

Zoro and Sanji were highlighted as the only two who didn't believe Luffy was down for good.

I don't know how you guys can argue on one end that Zoro has the most faith in Luffy out of everyone in the crew, and then turn around and spout shit like Zoro was upset that Luffy lost. Which one is it? He's either the most loyal and has the most faith, or he's the least loyal with the least faith. You can't have both. :kayneshrug:
Lmfao that didn't happen either.
Zoro doesn't not accept luffy losing
Wtf even is that
Just from hearsay he believed luffy lost to cesar clown and got pissed at luffy
You think he doesn't believe luffy lost to kaido after seeing first hand what kaido is.
All that was was both of them saying no to the offer of joining kaido

Lmfao that didn't happen either.
Zoro doesn't not accept luffy losing
Wtf even is that
Just from hearsay he believed luffy lost to cesar clown and got pissed at luffy
You think he doesn't believe luffy lost to kaido after seeing first hand what kaido is.
All that was was both of them saying no to the offer of joining kaido
It's not even about him accepting Luffy losing, but rather him having faith that Luffy is not dead, and will be back to finish what he promised he would do. It only happens almost every damn arc. :seriously: