General & Others How would you feel if both Luffy and Kizaru team up against Saturn?

It's shonen. Expect powercreep to happen. Remember when we thought the 5 kage were supposed to be ultra powerful but it turned out either Hashirama or Madara could take all 5 at once with moderate difficulty?
I mean yeah but imo the power creep will be limited to Zoro and Sanji being at best Yonko to Primebeard level, not this severe.

If Kizaru does betray Saturn, how would you feel if we get both Luffy and Kizaru teaming up against Saturn?:zorothink:
As Much as I hate Nika
but for god sake give MC a proper 1v1. without any magical recovery , without taking L's , running away and coming back. How much more pathetic you want MC to be?
:usoprice::usoprice:

Powerscaling aside, an emperor and an admiral teaming up against a common enemy would be fun, although I don't see Kizaru openly betraying the WG/Marine, I think he's more to be the type to indirectly help the straw hats to ensure the survival of his friends (Sentoumaru/Bonney)
it depends on how it is done and how much of a role Kizaru gets in that fight tbh.

Whats the point of making enemies for luffy if he's just going to make love to everybody. Save all that yaoi fanfiction for the Zorotards.
Post automatically merged:

Also it's terrible writing so Oda may do it

Very dumb, because it will make other SH even more useless. What's the point in having all these Straw Hats ? That's why Wano sucked for most of the arc, and my main problem with this arc. Just make Zoro come back if you want a tag team against Saturn. You have Sanji and Franky pinned for some reason, why not make them fight the Vice Admirals, Jinbe being a furniture mover.

Too much reliance on outside characters instead the SH right after they became a Yonko crew.

Powerscaling aside, an emperor and an admiral teaming up against a common enemy would be fun, although I don't see Kizaru openly betraying the WG/Marine, I think he's more to be the type to indirectly help the straw hats to ensure the survival of his friends (Sentoumaru/Bonney)
it depends on how it is done and how much of a role Kizaru gets in that fight tbh.
welcome back blud , finally you are free :endthis:

Very dumb, because it will make other SH even more useless. What's the point in having all these Straw Hats ? That's why Wano sucked for most of the arc, and my main problem with this arc. Just make Zoro come back if you want a tag team against Saturn. You have Sanji and Franky pinned for some reason, why not make them fight the Vice Admirals, Jinbe being a furniture mover.

Too much reliance on outside characters instead the SH right after they became a Yonko crew.
Loda is living out his dream of being most obsessed goofy fanboy. He has completely lost himself crew should be disbanded it would be more interesting to read strawhats chasing their dreams individually