Future Events How you perceive Wano will end?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We are almost 100 chapters in but Wano ending is still not clear.

We know kaido will go down but don't know exactly how?

We know there is Big Mom in wano but don't know will she be going down along with Kaido in wano or later like in Elbaf?

There is also a possibility of navy and Blackbeard involvement or maybe CP-0 but when they will make their presence known remains open to debate.

Now, the recent chapter highlighted koido and BM talking about finding one piece so it is possible that Oda link wano into some bigger scale of war?

Not to mention that the Reverie event and Gorosei talking about cleansing the world could possibly be linked with Wano ending.

How you see wano will end?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
With the feast and wano opening its borders odens story coming to a close.
There wont be no outside force because they wont allow that to happen.
Kaido gets his head cut off above the flower capital for all of wano to see.
I said on another thread the reason oda seperated meme and peros from the rest of her crew was to take them out so kata can take over totland to even that ally with luffy probably eos. Whether that means a permanent o lin or what not big mom will be done.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
With the feast and wano opening its borders odens story coming to a close.
There wont be no outside force because they wont allow that to happen.
Kaido gets his head cut off above the flower capital for all of wano to see.
I said on another thread the reason oda seperated meme and peros from the rest of her crew was to take them out so kata can take over totland to even that ally with luffy probably eos. Whether that means a permanent o lin or what not big mom will be done.
Your idea seem fascinating but I still don't see how the alliance would take out two yonkous.

Also, the reverie and Gorosei cleansing would be linked with wano

HA001

Your idea seem fascinating but I still don't see how the alliance would take out two yonkous.

Also, the reverie and Gorosei cleansing would be linked with wano
Theyre gonna have to step up and win lol. After last chapter the ticking time bomb was confirmed ie ongashima getting planted in the flower capital and killing loads of people. Failure means mass death.

Even if one doesn't advocate any 3rd party interference in this arc, the WG will be absolutely involved in the climax of this arc one way or the other.
The relevance of opening Wano's borders is seemingly even bigger than Kaido's defeat in this arc. It has more implications towards the overarching story.

If the sole reason for closing Wano's borders was to protect it from the clutches of WG 800 years ago , then their involvement at the end is imperative if Luffy & co. manage to open its borders.

This could be in the form of the ominous great cleansing claimed by the bald Gorosei which could introduce us to the power of SSG or it could be CP0's involvement where they arrive on Wano to seize whatever prized possession it has (poneglyphs, whatever Drake is seeking/ source of seastone etc...)

As for the fates of Kaido & BM, everything points towards a defeat/death of Kaido but I'm still grappling with a few overarching plot threads attached to his character arc, so while I don't advocate for him surviving this arc, I'm also not completely sold on him being defeated too.

Big Mom is the biggest wild card and there are so many permutations with her memory/soul fruit shenanigans that I honestly have no idea about her future lol.

Last edited:

HA001

Even if one doesn't advocate any 3rd party interference in this arc, the WG will be absolutely involved in the climax of this arc one way or the other.
The relevance of opening Wano's borders is seemingly even bigger than Kaido's defeat in this arc. It has more implications towards the overarching story.

If the sole reason for closing Wano's borders was to protect it from the clutches of WG 800 years ago , then their involvement at the end is imperative if Luffy & co. manage to open its borders.

This could be in the form of the ominous great cleansing claimed by the bald Gorosei which could introduce us to the power of SSG or it could be CP0's involvement where they arrive on Wano to seize whatever prized possession it has (poneglyphs, whatever Drake is seeking/ source of seastone etc...)

As for the fates of Kaido & BM, everything points towards a defeat/death of Kaido but I'm still grappling with a few overarching plot threads attached to his character arc, so while I don't advocate for him surviving this arc, I'm also not completely sold on him being defeated too.

Big Mom is the biggest wild card and there are so many permutations with her memory/soul fruit shenanigans that I honestly have no idea about her future lol.
The wg has no need.
It seems drakes time as a pirate will be over soon and he will be reporting everything that happens back to them.

The wg has no need.
It seems drakes time as a pirate will be over soon and he will be reporting everything that happens back to them.
There have been so many cues about WG's potential involvement, I don't know how you can say they aren't relevant here-
The Gorosei's remark aout BM & Kaido is bunched together with the Nefertari situation and we already know they started enacting whatever their plans pertaining to Alabasta 2 weeks ago.

This is straight up followed by the bald Gorosei's claim about a great cleansing, with all this hyping up of SSG in the interlude chapters it's not farfetched to think that the WG dispatches them to Wano. Everyone expects the marines to be busy with the warlord situation but the SSG is unaccounted for here.

This one is the biggest giveaway, it's almost spoon feeding us that whatever Oda plans to reveal about the void century in this arc is directly related to the WG.

Drake's playing as a pirate will be over, but we still don't know if SWORD operates inconspicuous to Sakazuki. They were evidently in conflict with CP0 and Oda has kept Drake's true motives under a veil and it would feel natural to expand upon the enmity between these factions at the end of this arc.

Even Orochi is likely coming back because of his incomplete plot threads with a lot of characters and Fukurokuju's sneakily dipping out of Onigashima only solidifies that more.

A question people bring up is how Orochi could be relevant again and the obvious answer is his ties with CP0 and his potential role of as a snitch in the arc later..

HA001

There have been so many cues about WG's potential involvement, I don't know how you can say they aren't relevant here-
The Gorosei's remark aout BM & Kaido is bunched together with the Nefertari situation and we already know they started enacting whatever their plans pertaining to Alabasta 2 weeks ago.

This is straight up followed by the bald Gorosei's claim about a great cleansing, with all this hyping up of SSG in the interlude chapters it's not farfetched to think that the WG dispatches them to Wano. Everyone expects the marines to be busy with the warlord situation but the SSG is unaccounted for here.

This one is the biggest giveaway, it's almost spoon feeding us that whatever Oda plans to reveal about the void century in this arc is directly related to the WG.

Drake's playing as a pirate will be over, but we still don't know if SWORD operates inconspicuous to Sakazuki. They were evidently in conflict with CP0 and Oda has kept Drake's true motives under a veil and it would feel natural to expand upon the enmity between these factions at the end of this arc.

Even Orochi is likely coming back because of his incomplete plot threads with a lot of characters and Fukurokuju's sneakily dipping out of Onigashima only solidifies that more.

A question people bring up is how Orochi could be relevant again and the obvious answer is his ties with CP0 and his potential role of as a snitch in the arc later..

?
The gorosei spoke about marco and blackbeard too. They didnt get involved in that.
The navy are busy with warlords and have a clash with blackbeard happening/soon to happen. As blackbeard mobilised his forces to take somthing before the marines get it.
The navys resources as said by the fleet admiral are already spread too much.
Orochi is dead and has no role to play. He wasn't allied with the wg he shot and threatened them because he is backed by kaido.
Not even going to the fact that they are in a floating island right now theres nothing he can do.

?
The gorosei spoke about marco and blackbeard too. They didnt get involved in that.
The navy are busy with warlords and have a clash with blackbeard happening/soon to happen. As blackbeard mobilised his forces to take somthing before the marines get it.
The navys resources as said by the fleet admiral are already spread too much.
Orochi is dead and has no role to play. He wasn't allied with the wg he shot and threatened them because he is backed by kaido.
Not even going to the fact that they are in a floating island right now theres nothing he can do.
The Marco discussion was contextually different, they were just contemplating the state of the world back then whereas here there statement is immediately followed by their will to carry out the great cleansing, different contexts

I just explained before how the navy doesn't even have to get involved here because of SSG, did you ignore that?

It is clear as day that Orochi is coming, thinking otherwise is being delusional (maybe because it fits one agenda or the other). Otherwise explain- Fukurokuju's sneaking out of the castle, Orochi's decapitated body seemingly nowhere to be found, Oda not showing a single added perk of his mythical fruit which he's been consistent with every mythical DF user so far, Hiyori and Zoro's grudge with him etc.

His conversation with CP0 is not as cut and dry as you make it out to be, we're clearly missing context since Oda left out CP0's request for Vegapunk. Being the shogun he probably has all the inside secrets about the country for which he'll gladly sntich to get a free pass from the WG.

It's not as if the arc will be over once the skull fails/manages to drop on the capital, shit can go down after that too case in point being the buster call on Enies Lobby after Lucci's defeat or confronting Kuma on Thriller Bark.

HA001

The Marco discussion was contextually different, they were just contemplating the state of the world back then whereas here there statement is immediately followed by their will to carry out the great cleansing, different contexts

I just explained before how the navy doesn't even have to get involved here because of SSG, did you ignore that?

It is clear as day that Orochi is coming, thinking otherwise is being delusional (maybe because it fits one agenda or the other). Otherwise explain- Fukurokuju's sneaking out of the castle, Orochi's decapitated body seemingly nowhere to be found, Oda not showing a single added perk of his mythical fruit which he's been consistent with every mythical DF user so far, Hiyori and Zoro's grudge with him etc.

His conversation with CP0 is not as cut and dry as you make it out to be, we're clearly missing context since Oda left out CP0's request for Vegapunk. Being the shogun he probably has all the inside secrets about the country for which he'll gladly sntich to get a free pass from the WG.

It's not as if the arc will be over once the skull fails/manages to drop on the capital, shit can go down after that too case in point being the buster call on Enies Lobby after Lucci's defeat or confronting Kuma on Thriller Bark.
No it wasnt. It was the same thing.

The ssg have likely been deployed to help with the warlords.

When orochi comes back then talk.

Why the fuck would a buster call come and destory wano.

No it wasnt. It was the same thing.

The ssg have likely been deployed to help with the warlords.

When orochi comes back then talk.

Why the fuck would a buster call come and destory wano.
Yeah this is going nowhere, you are being disingenuous even after I list out the differences between the 2 Gorosei situations, you turning a blind eye to it with a lazy "no" won't change anything.

You're taking the same hypothetical approach with SSG's deployment, so there's no point in you denying my argument otherwise.

Your argument to Orochi not coming back is so convincing, yeah

Again, I never said there'd be a buster call, I was just pointing out the examples of SHs having to face enemies after the main antagonist is defeated.

So yeah this discussion with you is going nowhere and pretty futile.

Impossible to predict the true nature of its ending accurately from now, since there are many possible twisting turns the arc could enter.

One possibility is that there will be no Teach to interfere or even CP0 and that no one of major relevance shall tag along until all is over... then once at least Kaido is defeated all could occur as far as I can tell.

They will kick Kaido and BM's asses, then will learn somehow that Vivi was captured by the government, soo Luffy and crew will leave the one piece quest to the side for a bit to go save her.

Its also possible that BB makes an appearance and steal Kaido's DF or something. Who knows at this point?