Status
Not open for further replies.
𝙸𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙹𝚒𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚒 𝚋𝚝𝚠.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Imma go play for Diablo for a bit

Just to lit town know

I sent a smite to Orwellian

So if I'm redirected away from him after this post then he's 90% likely to be scum

Players with a good role in some other games: secretive, trying to take down Mafia in the down low and revealing only as a Last resort

Players with a good role in my games: Revealing 90% of their role unprovoked usually within the first 12 hours of the game starting

:shocked:

That's why I love you guyss
interesting post

FYI part of lu's thing is normally towning actual town when scum but since he had been made aware of it once magic put it to his attention he stopped

basically he has the potential to do the reverse here and do a 180 as scum and placing his mates in town reads, and town in scum reads
magic didnt inform me of this first but yah i mostly mafia side as it is

Hi
Surpised I'm not vigd, I saw I had a notification and thought it was dead chat, turns out it was just phase notification
Okay now that I made this town clearing post I'm going to get some food
@Flower wb can you tell Naomi I wouldnt spite kill u ty
i can steal your next pirate assist if that works as a suitable transaction?
unfortunately my role is built like a mafia one so i have no "helpful" (ew) abilities except for my supers which are op
i have 9 disruption abilities
i can also negate your next 5 actions too if you truly wish
other than that i have no abilities that would help you
i also think my posts yesterday have been good
i would spam im polarized here but i feel as tho that would get you to wolf read me more, so id just like to point out the fact that my wolf game is a lot more formulaic than what im showing here. its clear that im just "clueless" in a sense, or at the very least my reads are just reads i kind of dont make as wolf?

this post probably means nothing since it devolves down to self meta and its probably fakable, but i refuse to believe theirs any world where i play the game in the way i have as a wolf

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i also think my posts yesterday have been good
i would spam im polarized here but i feel as tho that would get you to wolf read me more, so id just like to point out the fact that my wolf game is a lot more formulaic than what im showing here. its clear that im just "clueless" in a sense, or at the very least my reads are just reads i kind of dont make as wolf?

this post probably means nothing since it devolves down to self meta and its probably fakable, but i refuse to believe theirs any world where i play the game in the way i have as a wolf
kinda odd youre solely focusing on clearing yourself and not looking to scum hunt and gamesolve

Status
Not open for further replies.