You deferred to Watson, I can get the quote if needed.
Good thing then, that that isn't what I said. You supported Muugen's push. His push was us both being scum. At some point, I would expect you to have some consideration around that.
How do I look the worst from AM exactly? I didn't push him at all Day 1. I came in today saying him surviving is unexplained, and I have my concerns, but that doesn't mean you can attribute that lynch to me.
The wagon on me was 1 vote - Muugen. Unless you want to count Ultra's vote, who is scum and we know is scum? Which one where you supporting then. The serial tunneler or scum?
Your reaction was weird, but nothing to write home about yesterday. Coming in and voting for me today, off the back of nothing, is a marked departure from how you were playing with my slot yesterday, which I believe warrants an explanation.
Unexplained? There’s a town or ability next to the line that said that I was saved from the lynch.

you are part of Blackbeard, so no, no you cannot
But Flower is indi and she keeps asking for one

Over. And over. And over. And over. And over. And over and over and over and over And over and over and over and over And over and over and over and over And over and over and over and over And over and over and over and over And over and over and over and over

Amp please!!!