𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗? 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝟷.𝟶, 𝙱𝚘𝚊, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝟷.𝟶 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚛𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝟹𝟷 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜:

Players Alive-32 <------- 𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚞𝚙

1: Yoho
2: Flower-Buggy
3: MangoSenpai
4: Emil
5: Kiku
6: Lord Melkor
7: Yo Tan Wa
8: Pot Goblin
9: Random Asshole
10: Polar Bear
11: Ratchet
12: Fujishiro
13: Red Night
14: RippedCal
15: Orwellian
16: The Orca
17: Ultra-King/Shiryu
18: lemon.de
19: Mr. Reloaded
20: CoC. Color of Clowns
21: Luka
22: Sir Dante <------- 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚠 (𝙵𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚆𝚄 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑)?
23: Alwaysmind
24: Tyrant Muugen
25: TheAncientCenturian
26: Worst-Zoro
27: Dr. Watson
28: Naomi
29: Charlie
30: Crowned Witch
31: Mashiro Blue
32: Seraphoenix
33: BoaHancockHusband-??? <------ 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚠 (𝙵𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚆𝚄 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑)?
34: Flower V2
35: Worst V2
𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝟹:𝟸𝟷 𝙰𝙼

You scum read Orca? I think his day 1 was towmie.

Also any character in this game can get COC, i think.
his d2 isnt looking good though.
I deeply apologise for deigning to suspect you. I apologise that, despite explaining what I was having issue with, and then giving you the freedom to respond as you see fit without being pressured into a mistake, the very fact I dared to engage with the game in a way that you were not in wholesale agreement with means that I must be suspicious. Tell you what, I just won't bother - I'll use my abilities as I best see fit and you can do all the threadwork. Deal?
oh gosh why do you act so emo when you're scum?

you always act like you don't know how to play mafia when you roll non-town roles.
Muugen probably town. As scum he would be pushing scum. Flower, Fuji, Worst, Charlie, Watson - all probably town/indie.

Vote: Emil

Yesterday, he completely pussyfooted around me and deferred to Watson on her read of me for no reason. Then today he supports Muugen's direction, but this makes no sense - Muugen has exclusively pushed me and Ekko, so Ekko would have incentive to not follow Muugen just in random support of his pushes because he would know at least half of them were wrong. Me thinks he saw me getting some traction and got greedy.
who isnt scum from who i am pushing?

funny thing is you give a tl:dr for voting kek but you are going to vote him for "following" me i doubt thats the case here but i guess you'd be following me as well since I voted kek last cycle and still have him in my PoE..
Didn't Dante die? Or is he alive again? I would also say that dante dying clears me of being the one who killed him for reasons that will of course be dismissed.
for someone who is crying about not having anything to work with the least you could try doing is reading thw WU maybe start there instead if complaing that no one is helping you....
Well

Town
Naomi
Fuji
LM

Town Lean
Crowned Witch
The Orca guy
Charlie

Need to look into

YTW ---> Aside from his focus on TAC his posts are as usefull as this emoji -->

Emil ---> Pretty much same as YTW and only seems to appear when being put a little under pressure....i'm guessing he rolled GF again we'll see

Valhalla
Reloaded
CoC
thanks

his d2 isnt looking good though.

oh gosh why do you act so emo when you're scum?

you always act like you don't know how to play mafia when you roll non-town roles.

who isnt scum from who i am pushing?

funny thing is you give a tl:dr for voting kek but you are going to vote him for "following" me i doubt thats the case here but i guess you'd be following me as well since I voted kek last cycle and still have him in my PoE..

for someone who is crying about not having anything to work with the least you could try doing is reading thw WU maybe start there instead if complaing that no one is helping you....

thanks
Watson claimed a Town result on Ratchet…

Watson claimed a Town result on Ratchet…
𝙾𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚢? 𝙸 𝚞𝚗𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝟷𝟶𝟶 %

𝙾𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚢? 𝙸 𝚞𝚗𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝟷𝟶𝟶 %
Investigations are rare in these games, so they‘re usually reliable. Also it looked like she targetted him and figured out his role from this.

Investigations are rare in these games, so they‘re usually reliable. Also it looked like she targetted him and figured out his role from this.
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘: 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚌𝚑 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎.

𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘: 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚌𝚑 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎.
Nah. Worst case she‘s Doffy who‘s controlling Ratchet and got his role from this. She isn’t gonna be Mafia.

I don’t think she‘s ever lying here because if Ratchet ever flips and flips scum she‘s just outed, too. It‘s way too risky and she isn’t much of a risk taker.

𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚖.

Day-2: Brook Role New

Brook

(Soul Sword) You have following one shots
-Hanauta Sancho: Yahazu Giri: Host rolls a dice of 3. Depending on whats rolled determines how many incoming actions can destroy
-Prelude: Au Fer: Force a player to use their pirate assist and make it fail
-Gavotte Bond en Avant: Target 2 players from rooftop 5 and remove them
- Swallow Bond en Avant: Target any player and destroy an incoming Burst mode ability they try to activate
-Polka Remise: Burn half the abilities of any player

(Nemuriuta Flanc) Target any player and vote block them for a cycle

(Yomi Yomi no Mi) You cannot be killed. Only omega killed or lynched

(Skull Head) You have the following one shots
-Store 1 Pirate Power Assist thats been activated and use it
-Store 1 World Government Game Hazard ability that has been activated and use it
-Store 1 Haki ability that has been activated and use it
-Store one of your base ability that has been activated and reuse it

Haki Burst abilities:

(Soul Parade) Negate the first action that targets you and role/dice block them for a cycle

(Swallow Banderole) Target any number, who ever lands on the number is role blocked for a cycle

(Chill of the Underworld) Block Hostile Indie from activating half of their base abilities for one cycle

(Cold Soul) Pick any lynched player in the game copy one of their base abilities as a one shot

Day-2: Zoro Role New

Zoro

(No Swords Style) You have the following one shots
-Reuse a Ittoryu one shot that has failed
-Reuse a Nitoryu one shot that has failed
-Reuse Santoryu one shot that has failed
-The First Burst Mode or Shichibukai ability that targets you will fail

(Ittoryu Techniques) You have the following one shot abilities
-Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson: Challenge any Anti town player to R/p/s excluding the Yonkou and Marines. If you win Role Block them for the cycle
-Hiryu: Kaen : Target any player and host rolls a dice of 4. Depending on what's rolled determines how many abilities you can burn for the cycle
-Yakkodori: Destroy an incoming hostile indie action
-Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson: Target a player with a Kill shot
-Daishinkan: Destroy an incoming Anti town Pirate Assist ability

(Nitoryu Techniques) You have the following one shots
-Taka Nami: Target any player and make their next action fail
-Nitoryu Iai: Rashomon: See 2 incoming base form mafia actions (1 from both Big Mom and Beast Pirates) Destroy one and redirect the other
-Nanahyakuniju Pound Ho: Destroy a Level 2 World Government Game Hazard
-Nigiri: Toro Samon: Target any player and if they are Anti Town cut their abilities in half for the cycle
-Dai Gekken: Pick one Strawhat Pirate that is not Luffy and Amp one of their base form abilities as a one shot

(Santoryu Techniques) You have the following one shots
-Oni Giri: Target any player with a kill shot
-Yaki Oni Giri : If one of your kill shots fails you can activate this to burn the player for the cycle bypassing any immunity
-Toro Nagashi: Redirect back base form and Pirate Assist abilities for the cycle
-Ichi Gorilla: Challenge any player to R/p/s if you win unlock a burst mode ability and reuse one base form ability.
-Rengoku Oni Giri: Challenge any player to R/p/s if you win use a kill shot on them
-Senhachiju Pound Ho: Destroy an incoming Anti town Burst Mode ability activated in the cycle (This has no effect on the Yonkou)
-Santoryu Ogi: Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai: Target any player with a super kill (works once in the game)

Haki Burst abilities:

(En-Ō Santōryū: Ippyakusanjo Hiryu Jigoku) Target any player and if they are a Big Mom or Kaidou Pirate Omega Kill them. Has no effect on Big Mom or Kaidou

(Ashura: Ichibugin) Host rolls a dice of 9, depending on what's rolled determines how many actions that target you will fail

(Ashura Bakkei: Moja no Tawamure) Challenge any player to R/p/s depending on how much you win will determine how strong your kill shot will be

(Enma) Make Kaidou vulnerable to base form abilities for the cycle