If you want my honest opinion, Lemon looks alright. He can look Townie as scum as seen in the Mash, but he mainly just looks lost and some action usages from Town so far kinda look like they come from lost Townies.

we know that buffing indies is a waste of time

yes. so the vote made u question my alignment?

why r u using the word progression here. this implies i had you as town previously. outside of speculating u can be sanji i had no read on u. maybe a slight scum lean for the interaction with watson yesterday. speculating ur flavor is not really a read to begin with

do u have more indept reads on the players that arent obvious i can take a look at?

fwiw muugen being wrong on me doesnt mean hes wrong on u as well. possible he has mech on u given he started the day voting u. u created a bit of false dichotomy here saying i shouldnt be following muugen if hes wrong on me

and in any case, i have my own reason for suspecting you as u mentioned here related to yesterday. i think AM also being town ends up looking worst for you overall.

i dont have anyone else to vote and there was a wagon on you already so it means someone out there must have seen what im seeing so i decided to support it or.. "get by it" as mentioned in the vote itself

lastly why didnt u push me yesterday if u didnt like my reaction to you and watson? what changed today? u ask for my pregression in the post above (which implies that i was town reading u) but then say i was pussyfooting yesterday (implying i shud have been pushing you). both positions dont work together
I wondered about your reasons for voting Ratchet as you were mostly in the background but joined his wagon as it was gaining traction.

Do you have any reads to share?