tough luck. shuda amped that lie detect to show in WU
It doesn't matter

You either belive it or you don't. Me showing you the post in question is irrelevant, it comes from 3P, so you have to use your brains to interpret that.

Nobody here likes using their brain. They prefer to go "hurrr duurrrrrrrr we can't rely on that info!"

Worst is scum. He hasn't been very townie regardless.

Nah i just say tons of lies.....i said lots of them even when i was Zoro lol so u gotta be more specific
Like look at this response, this is him admitting that the lie detect is actually legitimate but he said "a ton of lies"

Why not just call the ability fake because it's from scum lmfao

Emil

Certified Memelord
this is why u dont sub dead players

we have this dead player thats gonna make the game unenjoyable and mech talk or cause mech talk around them and we dont know if they subbed into an extra role and if that role was scum or town or indie

oh and there is also worst, another dead player but this ones fine

Day-2: Jika Boy New

Punk Rotten was activated. Host rolled 3 allowing him to become bulletproof for 3 phases

Bouf Burst was activated on ??? But it has no effect

Gomu Gomu no Tsuppari was activated to steal an incoming pirate assist

One where he says he's town

Of course, the WU doesn't spefufy so it doesn't matter
𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠? 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Like look at this response, this is him admitting that the lie detect is actually legitimate but he said "a ton of lies"

Why not just call the ability fake because it's from scum lmfao
because even if its not fake. he does indeed lie lol

hes been truthful here

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠? 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?
It's a recruit.

If he told the truth he would be recruited.

I would take a lie detect from Blackbeard with a huge grain of salt lol.