Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, Idk what I ever did to you, but you can cut out the side jabs at me. It's not being helpful in the slightest. It just pisses me off so much I want to stop interacting with you when this certainly won't be useful for my wincon from my current perspective. If you have issues with my play talk about it post game.
Yes, @Crowned Witch @Flower, I am pretty sure you are both town! Let's win this game together, we can share the One Piece! Let's sail on!

:endthis:

Yeah, but like, thoughts other than CoC?
Luka I would peg as scum, his reaction to the scum LD. I pointed out we didn't know the post at the time so trusting a scum ability is a horrible idea, and produced a post I thought Worst made that was Lie Detected (I was wrong as it turns out lol), but Luka played with TMI there and seemed offended no one else besides Ultra went in on Worst at that time.

also possible doffys team redirected yeet to cal to deny us getting info from it even if coc is not doffy aligned
Possible, but I think it's more likely they would have used a Lynch Redirect to protect one of their own rather than a misdirection like that
Unless they had a way to refill it, then I think that would be more likely

Status
Not open for further replies.