Scum Confirmed:
Blue
CoC
PG
Go after me all the time, then say this crap:

why have you still be avoiding voting for blue?

outed confirmed scum...
To quote and attack Ratchet, who has been pro-Town whole game... while ignoring that I've been pushing Blue, and only just changed to Melkor? The moment people went to Melkor, you started pushing others to attack Blue while attacking others yourself.

I've been voting against Blue, why would I vote against Blue if we're both scum?

That was a funny one

U guys were starting to pressure me and I had to give you my wincon which ofc I didn't though about xD

But I knew Naomi's role so I was like ok

To prove that Im not messing around I'll give them her role then I'll pick 2 other players

I've figured Reloaded and Ratchet were cunning enough to either accept my claim and get a free clear If they were scum or if they were town they would've confirmed it anyway....it was a bit of a gamble but it sort of worked :D
Did not work for me, I'm not that naive.

As for the other question: You'd obviously join the mafia alliance if you don't want the game take an abrupt ending for you because if Blackbeard dies according to Ariess all his crew members will automatically have lost too. Watch me getting doomed by somehow getting forced into this and Blackbeard immediately being lynched afterwards.

Worst

Custom title
Did not work for me, I'm not that naive.

As for the other question: You'd obviously join the mafia alliance if you don't want the game take an abrupt ending for you because if Blackbeard dies according to Ariess all his crew members will automatically have lost too. Watch me getting doomed by somehow getting forced into this and Blackbeard immediately being lynched afterwards.
I'm actually hoping to get culted lol just to complete all the side quests XD

To quote and attack Ratchet, who has been pro-Town whole game... while ignoring that I've been pushing Blue, and only just changed to Melkor? The moment people went to Melkor, you started pushing others to attack Blue while attacking others yourself.

I've been voting against Blue, why would I vote against Blue if we're both scum?
Muuegen is our Captain, let us listen to him and vote outed scum in Blue.

listen here kid...

are you rat clearly avoiding going after outed scum atm?

pro-town in what sense?

iirc he went after multiple town members AM and Kek to name a few... while town reading scum players...

funny though up until the merger you claim youve been pushing blue then randomly change to LM based off of the word of Worst?

kinda odd dont you think.

but thanks for outing yourself as scum based off of your own stupidity.

Walk point was activated but it was stopped by Ever White

Angler fish was activated but it was stopped by Ever white
does anyone know what these abilities do?
DAY 4, VC 1 (?)
up to post #8,583

WAGONS

Lord Melkor - 6
Pot Goblin - 3
Mashiro Blue - 1
Ratchet - 1

The Orca - 2

HISTORY

Lord Melkor: The Orca
Crowned Witch: The Orca > Pot Goblin
Naomi: The Orca > unvote > Ratchet > Pot Goblin > unvote > Lord Melkor
CoC: Color of Clowns: The Orca > Mashiro Blue > Lord Melkor
Pot Goblin: The Orca
Worst: The Orca > Pot Goblin > Lord Melkor
Random Asshole: The Orca
Dr. Watson: The Orca > Pot Goblin > Lord Melkor > Mashiro Blue
Mr. Reloaded: Pot Goblin > Lord Melkor
Tyrant MUUGEN: Pot Goblin > Ratchet
Ratchet: Pot Goblin > Lord Melkor
Emil: Ratchet > Pot Goblin
Yo Tan Wa: Pot Goblin
Kiku: Pot Goblin > Lord Melkor

Charlie: The Orca

QUOTES

thanks chuckie.
It's up to you I've said what I had to say....
blue or coc can go both scum.

That was a funny one

U guys were starting to pressure me and I had to give you my wincon which ofc I didn't though about xD

But I knew Naomi's role so I was like ok

To prove that Im not messing around I'll give them her role then I'll pick 2 other players

I've figured Reloaded and Ratchet were cunning enough to either accept my claim and get a free clear If they were scum or if they were town they would've confirmed it anyway....it was a bit of a gamble but it sort of worked :D

wut!?