๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ.

๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ.
In my last scum game, I said I would kill RippedCal during the night, and I did just that lmao. And nobody batted an eye, it was hilarious.

๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šข ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šž๐š—๐šŸ๐š˜๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šŠ ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š•๐šŠ๐š› ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ?
Boa is sus but people believe he's claimed his role as Robin

Polar Bear is also sus

bout it

Day-1: Actions

Sky Walk was activated to protect sanji from base and Pirate assists this cycle

Attack Cuisine was activated to amp one base ability of Flower

Candy Wall was activated to protect a big mom pirate

Raitei was activated

Mohji was activated

Electro was activated to Paralyze???

Shuron Hake ability was activated at the end of day 0 to target 3 players and burn one ability

Day-1: Shuron Hake can now protect one beast pirate

Flame Explosion was activated to Janitor 3 Beast Pirate actions

Yassop was activated to lie detect BoaHancockHusband post of them being town. Is true

Yonko intervention was activated to challenge Buggy

Kotokui cross was activated

Cein fleur: Delphinium was activated to target 3 players and stop their next action

But you could also hide in plain sight

Sky Walk was activated to protect sanji from base and Pirate assists this cycle

Attack Cuisine was activated to amp one base ability of Flower

Candy Wall was activated to protect a big mom pirate

Raitei was activated

Mohji was activated

Electro was activated to Paralyze???

Shuron Hake ability was activated at the end of day 0 to target 3 players and burn one ability

Day-1: Shuron Hake can now protect one beast pirate

Flame Explosion was activated to Janitor 3 Beast Pirate actions

Yassop was activated to lie detect BoaHancockHusband post of them being town. Is true

Yonko intervention was activated to challenge Buggy

Kotokui cross was activated

Cein fleur: Delphinium was activated to target 3 players and stop their next action
Yonko intervention
was activated to challenge Buggy
lmao??? is this why i didn't get notified?

I fluff throughout the game while still making game related posts. Always have and always will. You know this, why lie about it?
You low post and cower in scum chat until people start talking about you as scum too.

Which you've just done

You'd also know me, ultra and Flower are amongst the influential voters here so not surprised you came out of the woodwork!

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Hmm
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”