where does it say that lol?

Just like in the world of One Piece Marines and the World Government are obstacles that must be overcomed by the Pirates to find the One Piece. This game will be no different where Marines/World Government will be obstacles/Hazards the players must either avoid or defeat to get closer to your win con.

To make this easier to understand their threat level I've split it up to 3 categories

1 Star-World Government/Marines who's abilities usually last only one phase if beaten.

Ex:

Captain Smoker-Threat Level 1 Star

[?/?/?]

(White Blow) RNG Target a player who's gained a Pirate assist. Face them in r/p/s. If they lose destroy the assist ability

2/ 2.5 Stars: World Government/Marines who's abilities usually last one cycle if beaten. Rare 2.5 Star threats have a additional ability over 1

Ex:

Vice Admiral Tsuru-Threat Level 2 Stars

[?/?/?]

(Wash Wash Fruit) RNG Target a player in the bottom 5 posters and challenge them to r/p/s. If they lose role/vote block them for the cycle

3 Stars+: These are the most dangerous World Government roles in the game. As soon as they enter the game they create a Game Hazard Passive. These roles have another 3 abilities on top of their passive. They can Target more than one player with some of their abilities.
They must be beaten in a best of 5 over 3

Ex:

Admiral Aramaki-Threat Level 3 Stars

[?/?/?/?/?]

(Game Hazard Passive) When Admiral Aramaki appears Target 2 players who have claimed roles or Alignment and prevent them from activating Burst Mode abilities for the cycle.

(Bokarin) RNG Target a player with a Burn status ailment ability or assist. Face them in R/P/S. If they lose negate Burn status ailment abilities from the alignment

(Kin'niku Mori Mori) RnG Target 4 players in the game and face them in R/P/S. If they lose prevent them from looking for Pirate Assists and challenging for Burst Mode abilities.

(Vine Drain) RNG Target a player who has voted after the votes have been locked and challenge them to r/p/s. If they lose randomly destroy one of their burst mode abilities

Before the game starts all the Marine Hazard roles will have their r/p/s choices selected. They will be revealed once beaten, though most of the targets will be random, each Marine has a specific condition/target they will go after. From something big such as claiming your alignment to something minor such as fluffing in the phase. It all depends on which World Government role appears

Strawhat Captain was activated

Shanks defeated Buggy and role blocked him for the cycle

??? Activated ??? To kill a role blocked Buggy/Flower

Akainu has magma fisted BoaHancockHusband/???

Tensei no soen was activated to redirect an action to anti town player with lowest posts

Sky Split was activated

Gaimon was activated on Fujishiro

Santoryu Ogi: Ichidai Sanzen was activated to super kill Ultra/King

Raitei was activated on post 1612 killing Zoro/Worst
I mean

I am town this game, and if the rule holds true that means Flower isn't...

@RippedCal

Since I brought it up, it does seem to me like no one cares about it, but I would like your thoughts about Muugen.

Him tagging flower out of the blue for protection was really odd to me. Then he hasn't even bothered to address it, even though I have quoted him and asked him directly about it.
Aped One will review this tomorrow I didn't forget