Hunter X Hunter, Chapter 391: Clash, Part 2

It was not that good!!
The drawing was.. Ummm! Well, you can say the pages are very white?
The story that I didn't understand who are these people when they came what they want, sorry! why I'm here?!
Damn!
I agree, the story isn't good at all. Those so called "hype moments" from other manga people are praising this chapter for not having are called good story telling. You're supposed to keep the readers engaged.

It was not that good!!
The drawing was.. Ummm! Well, you can say the pages are very white?
The story that I didn't understand who are these people when they came what they want, sorry! why I'm here?!
Damn!
I agree, the story isn't good at all. Those so called "hype moments" from other manga people are praising this chapter for not having are called good story telling. You're supposed to keep the readers engaged.
Maybe you two clowns should stay out of this thread and read your mediocre mangas again then? :)

What kind of comment is that, just re-read the manga bruh. I mean it's understandable to forget who's who. You're complaining more about your lack of memory than the actual chapter. This chapter shows micro-events in the grand scheme of the succession war. But yeh there is no main-character yet.

Zhang Lei's mafia is directly hitting Tserriednich's gang. Yes, the characters shown have just been introduced but how come do you get bored after one single chapter though ? A bit soonish to criticize to be honest.

Man, this gatekeeping bs is really annoying
Just read the manga you like and shut the fuck up - it's not the greatest piece of fiction ever wirtten nor is it perfect, no manga is

Man, this gatekeeping bs is really annoying
Just read the manga you like and shut the fuck up - it's not the greatest piece of fiction ever wirtten nor is it perfect, no manga is
Not just gatekeeping but the hate as well

If you don't like HxH why are you in the thread?

It's the same stuff people on Twitter do when an anime gets an announcement or a chapter comes out

"omg it's mid!!!"

:kuzanshut:

Not just gatekeeping but the hate as well

If you don't like HxH why are you in the thread?

It's the same stuff people on Twitter do when an anime gets an announcement or a chapter comes out

"omg it's mid!!!"

:kuzanshut:
But it also goes the other way
If somebody calls HxH mid so what? It's one person's opinion, whether sincere or not
Other manga get trashed all the time, HxH can as well. Every chapter can't be everyone's cup of tea

Personally, this whole mafia thing is pointless imo. Bloating the cast unnecessarily. But I'll still read even if that part is shitty

But it also goes the other way
If somebody calls HxH mid so what? It's one person's opinion, whether sincere or not
Other manga get trashed all the time, HxH can as well. Every chapter can't be everyone's cup of tea

Personally, this whole mafia thing is pointless imo. Bloating the cast unnecessarily. But I'll still read even if that part is shitty
Tbh the whole succession war is a bit much for me

I like the idea but when you think about what it would take to execute everything properly it's just a lot

There are too many characters at play in a single arc

People compare it to Game of Thrones and that's funny because I was thinking the same thing

You wanna know the difference? Game of Thrones had multiple seasons (and a few books) to flesh out all of the characters and set things up

Not to mention that it didn't have 100 different nen abilities at play at the same time working against each other with unique interactions. It's almost impossible to remember everything because there's so much information that Togashi has to transfer to the reader

I can only imagine how hard it'll be for any studio to adapt this season because there's just so much information. Think about how much people complained about CA because of the narrator and compare that to the walls of text that are littered throughout this arc.

People have always clowned HxH for being text heavy but it's never been this bad before. 100 moving pieces all with their own thoughts, agendas, personalities, pasts, motivations, etc and you're expected to remember them all.

Like I said, it's just too much

:shame: