Hunter x Hunter, Chapter 393 : Request

Rate the chapter:

Votes: 14 73.7%

Votes: 5 26.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Too many nobodies are introduced every 2-3 chapters. Add to it the blocks of text (tho they're a bit smaller than before lol) it gets draining real fast
I get why this isn't everyone's cup of tea.

It's a lot to remember and think of.

However, the reward is a great and quite "realistic" story (for a manga) with countless possibilities where the plot could go and a feeling of true anarchy.

If you don't have that much time or simply want to enjoy a way more straightforward shonen that isn't nearly as complex, we can still discuss One Piece, MHA etc. here.

The last part may sound like an attack for some, but it isn't.

It's totally fine to just want to enjoy less complex manga works. I have such days, too, where I just want to enjoy this kind of story.

However, the reward is a great and quite "realistic" story (for a manga) with countless possibilities where the plot could go and a feeling of true anarchy.

If you don't have that much time or simply want to enjoy a way more straightforward shonen that isn't nearly as complex, we can still discuss One Piece, MHA etc. here.

It's totally fine to just want to enjoy less complex manga works. I have such days, too, where I just want to enjoy this kind of story.
I reread the current arc I think 3 or 4 times over the years lol the complexity of the themes and characters is something I love about it. Just the sheer number of named characters is virtually impossible to keep track off

You guys think Kurapika will be dead by the end of this?If he finds out about the phantom troupe he will lose his focus and probably do some big mistake that will at least cause the death of the royatly he is supposed to guard.Since Togashi made Prince T. such a psycho,i think we will see this guy getting taken out in a satisfying way.Kurapika vs Tserriednich needs to happen before we land on the dark continent.
Post automatically merged:

I reread the current arc I think 3 or 4 times over the years lol the complexity of the themes and characters is something I love about it. Just the sheer number of named characters is virtually impossible to keep track off
So many roaylty,army folks,mafia and the old characters.This is like hunter x hunter Marineford.

This arc gives me game of thrones vibes.

Hisoka and Tserriednich will be on the same floor soon :usoprice:
yeah,we have never seen so much evil so close together in this manga.

Last edited:
What the guys above said - what's truly great about this arc is the anarchy, the unpredictability. The plot might go in so many directions, so many possible events to unfold, there's really no way to tell. And that makes it so exciting. Plus, I have no idea how Togashi makes me like new characters so quickly. They all feel like they have personality, even that random corporal dude. The plot feels alive!

That being said, I hope Hisoka won't interfere too much with the succession war for now - I think that plot is already complex enough as is and should have some ends resolved before adding even more characters.

What the guys above said - what's truly great about this arc is the anarchy, the unpredictability. The plot might go in so many directions, so many possible events to unfold, there's really no way to tell. And that makes it so exciting. Plus, I have no idea how Togashi makes me like new characters so quickly. They all feel like they have personality, even that random corporal dude. The plot feels alive!

That being said, I hope Hisoka won't interfere too much with the succession war for now - I think that plot is already complex enough as is and should have some ends resolved before adding even more characters.
Its the character design.He doesn't make generic looking characters.