Hunter x Hunter, Chapter 394 : Plan

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Well,they could just chop the bodys and throw the off the ship discretely. If they serve that meat to people,that is just nasty.Ever heard of Kuru disease?You get that from cannibalism!
They could drop the bodies in the sea without butchering them at all. I mean, you might be right, but I'm just trying to over-think like a HxH character...

It might be nasty, but these guys are sociopaths. They probably think it's funny to feed the civilians with human meat.

Last edited:
They could drop the bodies in the sea without butchering them at all. I mean, you might be right, but I'm just trying to over-think like a HxH character...

It might be nasty, but these guys are sociopaths. They probably think it's funny to feed the civilians with human meet.
No.Unmolested bodies might float,i bet this ship uses nets to fish.So they might capture one or two bodies by accident.Chopping them up ensures they will sink and that predators will dispose of the parts.I know this stuff about bodies,because criminals do this in my home country.When they throw bodies at sea or a river,they will open it up to remove guts and stuff,so water gets in and the deceased sinks.

Wont even mind all these new characters that I will foget soon their names, but if it was a regularly published series.

In the end I want to see the conclusion of the story at some point, in general I am not a fan series that aren't finished, leaves a sour taste. But with HxH I am stuck.

Anyway have to re-read again later, novel x novel

What new characters should be introduced next :choppawhat:
Dark continent beasts that roam the sea.I would love to see this ship attacked by some sea creature.This would add another layer of tension and a hurry to land on shore.
Post automatically merged:

WTF with those random subplots.

The sad part is that Kurapika, the Spiders vs Hisoka. Ging vs Pariston and Beyond plots wont be even touched.

And of course the Dark Continent arc wont happen.
Relax,even if togashi dies.Someone will take his place just like Berserk.I think he already wrote the ending.

Men, are these fuckers supposed to be really friends with Tserriednich ? I didn't know I needed this, but this is wholesome. I really hope they don't die, lol ?

I wish I could think my way to effectively tagging people on this thread before I fail them each week until xmas :laughmoji:

Meruem evolved from bloodlusted ant to intellectual ant. Maybe something similar will happen with Tserriednich ? You might be onto something pal
Meruem never was a psychopathic murderer unlike Tserr. Meruem was an apex predator

They are probably in the ship that is at the top of the black whale

Considering Beyond is paying every expedition team member who manages to set foot on the dark continent 1.5billion, I believe they are not on the ship but somehow have to get there on their own. Not sure if it's explained somewhere in the manga though

That's the VVIAp area? Isn't that for the Royal family + their attendants exclusively?
I think so too. The only hunters who are on tier 1 are those who got hired as bodyguards

I believe they are not on the ship but somehow have to get there on their own.
That would be way more funny. But I doubt Beyond is currently locked in a cell in the « old world », I've lost track of when they were seen last. But if they're not even on the Black Whale and have their own ship, it would definitely break the link between the succession arc and the dark continent arc. I mean, what would be the point of the succession in the first place if they aren't linked ?