Hunter X Hunter, Chapter 395: Formation 1

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Could be Nobu who's dying....since it his flashback.
Nobu has been the least showcased Troupe member so far iirc. So i don't know. A more familiar characters death would hit better. But Togashi is Togashi i guess.
lmfao if feitan death bomb is what sinks the ship
The ship probably ain't gonna sink. We do have to get to the New Continent at least.

Nobu has been the least showcased Troupe member so far iirc. So i don't know. A more familiar characters death would hit better. But Togashi is Togashi i guess.

The ship probably ain't gonna sink. We do have to get to the New Continent at least.
I wouldnt say that. In terms of combat...sure. But not in terms if character. If he gets a good fight before he dies and showcases what hes got, I'd say he was done well.

remember that floor 1 of the ship has a 2nd ship thats specifically built to continue the voyage if the main ship sinks. its been set up.

im not sure if the black whale is ever reaching the continent