Chapter Discussion Hunter x Hunter, Chapter 400:

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Um ehrlich zu sein, ist es mir scheißegal, wer überlebt. Ich will einfach nur Spaß haben, den ganzen Schlamassel zu lesen!
Ja so kann man es auch sehen. Ich denke mal und so wie ich Togashi kenne wird die ganze Story heftig werden. Ich gehe auch davon aus,daß nochmehr zum Kurta Clan kommen wird. Ich habe da nämlich so ein Verdacht weshalb Kurapikas Leuten die Augapfel geraubt wurden und ja es hat mit dem Snuff Video von Sarasa zu tun. Togashi hat das sicher nicht ohne Hintergedanken in den Flashback zur Phantom Truppe eingebaut siehe Chapter 397

Last edited:
Hi guys. I read you guys speaking highly of HunterXHunter,so i just started to read it. I am reading Chapter 9 at this exact moment.
The reasons are that discuss Shit Piece is no longer worth it,so i am moving forward to better things in the pop culture. And also,i want to start my own career as a comics author in future,when i move out of my parents's house and go live in United States. For this,i am seeking for learn how to write a story of quality as much as possible. You guys said that Togashi does a good job in handle a large cast,so i think i can learn from it.
Beginnings of manga series usually have the main character showing himself off,and fights against chump villains. But HunterXHunter's really stand out of this. And Gon is a smart and non-obnoxious main character like Condom-Boy will never be.
I read in the news from here in my country that the next 30 chapters are "ready",by Togashi's staff.
You guys can tell me if Togashi's staff is helpful with his work instead of plague it like Lolda's staff does ?
It was not confirmed what exactly will be the new release schedule yet,right?
@RayanOO @dirtyLarry @Chrono @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Mr.9000 @IceWitch @MonochromeYoru @Mathias

Hi guys. I read you guys speaking highly of HunterXHunter,so i just started to read it. I am reading Chapter 9 at this exact moment.
The reasons are that discuss Shit Piece is no longer worth it,so i am moving forward to better things in the pop culture. And also,i want to start my own career as a comics author in future,when i move out of my parents's house and go live in United States. For this,i am seeking for learn how to write a story of quality as much as possible. You guys said that Togashi does a good job in handle a large cast,so i think i can learn from it.
Beginnings of manga series usually have the main character showing himself off,and fights against chump villains. But HunterXHunter's really stand out of this. And Gon is a smart and non-obnoxious main character like Condom-Boy will never be.
I read in the news from here in my country that the next 30 chapters are "ready",by Togashi's staff.
You guys can tell me if Togashi's staff is helpful with his work instead of plague it like Lolda's staff does ?
@RayanOO @dirtyLarry @Chrono @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Mr.9000 @IceWitch @MonochromeYoru @Mathias
Yh HxH is a really good story.

Gon (in my opinion) is a far better protagonist than Luffy. Whilst they do share some similarities such as "special" and "impressive" linegage, Togashi does a good job at making Gon not feel like a "Chosen One" character. Gon is just a character, within a world thats already moving, and of course the world does not revolve around him. Gon as you said is also extremely intelligent for his age, and whilst some may mistake his lack of knowledge as "stupidity" (I mean what can you expect from a 12 year old), he's shown and will continue to show impressive intelligence feats. Lastly Gon's development is also very interesting and something to lookout for when writing about character development and progression.

As for the chapters, the schedule as of now is unconfirmed...but we know the hiatus between chaps wont be very long. And yh I believe he's finished like 30 chaps from where he has currently stopped (chapter 400). And we dont know much about his staff, but we do know theyre helping him lol.

Anyways enjoy the ride.

Latest arc is so interesting in how Togashi keeps us confused about the hundreds of characters. He might be pushing the limits of his media (comic book/manga) elsewhere. It’s appealing to me as a wannabe artist too. Although I work in the film industry and what Togashi does can hardly be replicated in movies. It’s still unique to witness in my opinion and knowledge of comic book

I think what I appreciate about togashi writing the most is, his way of creating characters to you can believe in; like the natural way things should be, a world that is truly alive. Hope you enjoy HxH

Yeah nothing confirmed, but the wait shouldnt be long, Togashi seems to be open to some help.

You can watch the anime and then start manga. 2011 anime was good(good soundtrack/VA)

Sie können sich den Anime ansehen und dann mit dem Manga beginnen. Anime 2011 war gut (guter Soundtrack/VA)
Die Anime Version von 1999 von Hunter x Hunter ist aber auch nicht schlecht, klar sie hält sich weniger am Manga, es sind älterer Animation aber , das OST der Phantom Troupe oder der absolut smoothe Fight von Kurapika und Uvogin ist in der 1999er Version anders heftig.
Post automatically merged:

Der neueste Bogen ist so interessant, wie Togashi uns über die Hunderte von Charakteren verwirrt. Er könnte woanders die Grenzen seiner Medien (Comic/Manga) überschreiten. Das spricht mich auch als Möchtegern-Künstler an. Obwohl ich in der Filmindustrie arbeite und das, was Togashi macht, kaum in Filmen nachgebildet werden kann. Es ist nach meiner Meinung und meinem Wissen immer noch einzigartig, Comics mitzuerleben
Das was Togashi im aktuellen Succession War Arc abzieht ist in der Tat einzigartig für Shonenverhältnisse. Ich denke auch nur Scheer im Anime umzusetzen, ich meine Togashi treibt ja hier die "Gegner Analyse oder inneren Monologe und Betrachtungen der Charaktere a la Death Note auf die Spitze. Das Pacing ist auch sehr gechillt, muss man mögen.

Last edited:
Not sure when the next chapter will be out, but it looks to me that this War may end up with all princes dead except for the youngest two.

I was a little sad about the twins, but this is that kind of manga, what to expect.

Not sure when the next chapter will be out, but it looks to me that this War may end up with all princes dead except for the youngest two.

I was a little sad about the twins, but this is that kind of manga, what to expect.
Woble will be the only Prince to Survive. Like wouldn't be shocked if a Heil-Ly member killed the youngest son

Woble will be the only Prince to Survive. Like wouldn't be shocked if a Heil-Ly member killed the youngest son
I don't know how anyone can get to the second youngest price due to his reality warping nen beast, you can leave the room, but you cannot enter it. The only problem I can see for now is food supply.

Well he has to come out eventually. Plus Nen can almost do anything
Yeah, but we don't know how his nen beast works yet, it could warp the reality around him in any room, also since it's getting bigger and angrier, it may be quite offensive. Although, I don't know how such a small kid could have so much nen aura for such a strong beast to consume, so one of my theories how this prince dies is that he basically gets consumed by his nen beast. Not sure if it works that way, but the again, the first prince to die had her aura exhausted and thus was left defenseless in her sleep.

Every attempt at stopping the war whatsoever so far has been a failure. Whether it's Fugetsu and Kacho fleeing the ship, or Halkenburg directly shooting at himself or at the king. I mean, I don't think there is any way to flee/stop the war.

And what does stopping the war even means ? The princes lose their nen-beasts while the ones using nen can go batshit crazy ?
Post automatically merged:

Meruem was so powerful yeah. It makes you wonder if Togashi hasn't already written his most powerful being. The only way to write/draw someone stronger is to give him a more interesting nen ability at this point.
Alluka power is much stronger than Meruem