Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I wish I could get accused, deny the charge, take a 24 hour hiatus, recant the claim, answer a couple questions to the bare minimum degree, and not get absolutely railed for it
I feel you. I wish my colleague would work more instead of being "sick" half the time and me getting the brunt of the work.

Could be worse though. Got a day off thanks to this before and a bonus momey that I'm using to buy Prof's bath water

i've picked request to fulfill already btw

people can still join workshop to get description of ability and stuff like that but i can't pick another person until tomorow

Emil

Certified Memelord
yall not even wishing for him to find/kill scum

the one useful aspect about that role is cucked by bad usage

meanwhile scum probs wishing for blue to side with them and for town destruction and blue will gladly accept and wont tell u about it in thread

you may be born yesterday but im not

I feel you. I wish my colleague would work more instead of being "sick" half the time and me getting the brunt of the work.

Could be worse though. Got a day off thanks to this before and a bonus momey that I'm using to buy Prof's bath water
One last question, can you point out every action you've taken in WU's

yall not even wishing for him to find/kill scum

the one useful aspect about that role is cucked by bad usage

meanwhile scum probs wishing for blue to side with them and for town destruction and blue will gladly accept and wont tell u about it in thread

you may be born yesterday but im not
Find scum and I’ll wish for kills to throw at them. Oh wait. You don’t want to hunt mafia this game

Status
Not open for further replies.