Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Sallu is supposedly getting shot today. I can see him as scum so happy with the shot.

Ekko I can also see as scum. I think the indie focus is a good way to free himself and allow himself to have a slow start so he can pick up the pace late game like how he was inactive in the NF game recently. Would like to see him actually start making moves if Town bc me & him combo well together when he’s Town bc he’s a good tree shaker.

Pot can be anything to me. But should make him start playing @Pot Goblin

Reloaded null. Ultra slight town.
I'll be able to play in a few
Have not been able to really read though, where we at?

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix if you town we have a track record to keep of winning when the Unholy Trinity is all Town/Town sided lol.

@Flower thoughts on Hayumi? He’s one of the people Ekko “sent over” to the scum hunting department lol.
ultra didn't approve hayumi so maybe i was too hasty, but i still think hayumi is decently sus btw. just fyi

kiku, TAC, and maybe AM are other folks i recommend you do research on

there r some new name players i know nothing about, and i missed about half the thread anyway

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
N
So am I imagining yoho and ultras timing?

Are they white knighting red night?
I have no connection to red night and voted you on a whim however seems with your aggressive campaign against Ultra and I my hunch was right

Hey guys. Not going to backread. Can somebody give me a TLDR on the last 30 pages or so
Ultra & Polar both scum reading an arguing with each other.

Blue claims indie officially.

Charles/Orca in a weird counter claim type scenario around Charles shop. Orca says he got a day kill from the shop that he’s using to kill Sallu

ultra didn't approve hayumi so maybe i was too hasty, but i still think hayumi is decently sus btw. just fyi
What’s your case?
kiku, TAC, and maybe AM are other folks i recommend you do research on
AM is AM. GTH scum but it’s also a 50/50ish lol.

Tac I think is sus bc he’s very non abrasive and buddying with Flower. Kiku very slight town on tone/gut but they aren’t doing anything so can’t go too far there lol

What’s your case?

AM is AM. GTH scum but it’s also a 50/50ish lol.

Tac I think is sus bc he’s very non abrasive and buddying with Flower. Kiku very slight town on tone/gut but they aren’t doing anything so can’t go too far there lol
Do you see TAC faking Miller when a Miller already claimed?

N

I have no connection to red night and voted you on a whim however seems with your aggressive campaign against Ultra and I my hunch was right
Agressive campaign?

Not sure i follow bc i haven't had any kind of campaign against ultra except pointing out his connection to Red Night

When will people learn this lying and twisting stuff will not get by me and only cement their scum status if trying it...

Status
Not open for further replies.