Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Agressive campaign?

Not sure i follow bc i haven't had any kind of campaign against ultra except pointing out his connection to Red Night

When will people learn this lying and twisting stuff will not get by me and only cement their scum status if trying it...
Seems to me you, yourself are trying to twist the narrative to say I have any connection to Red, now I can't speak for Ultra but I can say I personally have no connections nor alliances

Emil

Certified Memelord
here's whats gonna happen
we make blue the leading wagon so he claims his wincon
then he claims it
then we lynch him anyway
wat happens if i say yes

@Dr_Professor83 my case is this question by him is very weird / oddly timed and has no followup to my response to it. don't know what response he was expecting. i think it was pretty much a filler question stemming from lack of ability to provide thread content

now it's ur job to handle the rest

ultra said meh to it so i wont press charges too hard

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Dr_Professor83 my case is this question by him is very weird / oddly timed and has no followup to my response to it. don't know what response he was expecting. i think it was pretty much a filler question stemming from lack of ability to provide thread content

What are you going to do about it?

Vote count 3 of day 1
DAY 1, VOTE COUNT #3
up to post #2,247

WAGONS

RED NIGHT: 6
MASHIRO BLUE: 3
CAKEWALKER: 3
ULTRA: 2
EKKOLOGIX: 2
MR. RELOADED: 2
POLAR BEAR: 2
POT GOBLIN: 2
FLOWER: 1
BAKIDOU: 1
ODDODDFRUIT: 1

VOTING HISTORY
ULTRA: flower -> naomi -> flower -> luka -> ratchet -> mashiro blue -> oddoddfruit -> mashiro blue -> ratchet -> mashiro blue -> theancientcenturion -> polar bear -> pot goblin
FLOWER: ultra -> dr_professor83 -> red night > random asshole -> red night -> ultra -> ekkologix -> red night -> cakewalker -> cakewalker (again)
BAKIDOU: flower -> dr_professor83 -> mashiro blue
LUKA: zolo -> unvote -> bakidou
THE ORCA: flower -> mr. reloaded -> sallucion -> charlie -> sallucion -> red night
KIKU: mr. reloaded
POLAR BEAR: flower -> unvote -> red night -> oddoddfruit -> red night -> unvote -> oddoddfruit -> charlie -> unvote -> red night
ZOLO: flower
DR_PROFESSOR83: dr_professor83 -> cakewalker
NAOMI: red night -> ekkologix -> red night -> ultra -> red night
LORD MELKOR: sallucion -> pot goblin
EKKOLOGIX: mashiro blue
RED NIGHT: dr_professor83 -> polar bear
INDIGO'S LAMMENT: oddoddfruit -> mashiro blue
MR. RELOADED: dr_professor83 -> unvote -> ekkologix -> mashiro blue -> red night -> mashiro blue -> red night
RATCHET: cakewalker
CAKEWALKER: luka -> ultra
YOHO: polar bear
PSYLOCKE: mr. reloaded -> ultra
T-PEIN: ekkologix
HAYUMI: oddoddfruit -> red night
THEANCIENTCENTURION: mr. reloaded
CHARLIE: the orca -> unvote
ALWAYSMIND: mr. reloaded -> unvote -> red night

QUOTES

TAGS
0- @Fujishiro
1- @oddoddfruit
2- @Zolo
3- @Naomi
4- @TheAncientCenturion
5- @BakiDou
6- @Hayumi
7- @Flower
8- @Mr. Reloaded
9- @Ekkologix
10- @Lord Melkor
11- @Mashiro Blue
12- @Sallucion
13- @CakeWalker
14- @The Orca
15- @Pot Goblin
16- @Cubey
17- @Mathias
18- @Charlie
19- @Kiku
20- @T-Pein™
21- @Yoho
22- @Random Asshole
23- @Ratchet
24- @Indigo's Lament
25- @Luka
26- @Ultra
27- @Psylocke
28- @Dr_Professor83
29- @Red Night
30- @Alwaysmind
31- @Polar Bear

Let me know if there's any mistake. I'm still counting votes from and for prof btw, just in case​

It is a filler question but my reaction is also “meh” lol. I need you to hound people like the rabid dog you are so I can sort through the aftermath lol

Seems to me you, yourself are trying to twist the narrative to say I have any connection to Red, now I can't speak for Ultra but I can say I personally have no connections nor alliances
Red Night was getting a good bit of attention and a few votes

You then come out of the blue and vote me to derail the push

Whether intentional or not, that's a connection

Assuming that there two teams of 4 scum this game, 2 scum hard defending day their body who is likely to be lynched does not sound like great strategy to me.
What about white knighting red night? That would actually make more sense. But also ultra has the ego and cult following to get away with it so....

what was the point of it then to begin with. why initiate it lol
Your response was “what happens if I say yes?” Like lol did you want me to give you a spanking? It’s a yes or no question. Either way, still think you’re scum. You aren’t actively gunning for people as much as your past town games.

Status
Not open for further replies.