• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Red Night was getting a good bit of attention and a few votes

You then come out of the blue and vote me to derail the push

Whether intentional or not, that's a connection
I see i see so instead of convincing me not to vote you, or convincing me to vote red. Your game plan is to try to force loose connections based on mere coincidence?

🧐 Suspension intensifies

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The case on Cakewalker is Ratchet says they’re scum.

Blue has agreed to grant me wishes in exchange for my bath water
And Blue is claiming indie, ja?

Well, we should probably murder Blue too, but what's the status on them? Do we have their wincon and what do they mean by wishes?

Also, what method did Ratchet use? Is it mechanical?

You told me to claim it last game when we were both scum so its not.

I dont think you could stop lying if it meant you'd be spared the gallows
I told you that you might not have to claim it *right away*

Telling TAC to claim miller after someone claimed it is my move because...?

Why is nobody voting you with the sheer volume of garbage coming out of your posts

I see i see so instead of convincing me not to vote you, or convincing me to vote red. Your game plan is to try to force loose connections based on mere coincidence?

🧐 Suspension intensifies
You will learn shortly that anyone focusing on self preservation and overly defending themselves is scum. What you read as suspicious is in fact town not giving a damn about votes on them

Well, we should probably murder Blue too, but what's the status on them? Do we have their wincon and what do they mean by wishes?

every game Ratchet says I am scum - because apparently I'm scummy. Flower doesn't need an excuse to vote me, but if she is given one that is where her vote will go.

It is a read from Ratchet.

Blue is claiming indie who has to grant X number of wishes. (You can quote his WU for access).

You can only wish for basic abilities. There is possibly some grizzly consequence to the wishes but I don’t care bc I am blinded by my own greed and shiny riches

I told you that you might not have to claim it *right away*

Telling TAC to claim miller after someone claimed it is my move because...?

Why is nobody voting you with the sheer volume of garbage coming out of your posts
With the 100s of lies you have spewed in the thread once red night got a number vote im shocked you aren't already swinging from a tall tall tree

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
You will learn shortly that anyone focusing on self preservation and overly defending themselves is scum. What you read as suspicious is in fact town not giving a damn about votes on them
I'm also town and am willing to forego my vote against you
I see I see excellent defense

Status
Not open for further replies.