Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
a major advantage of yeeting indie day 1 is we r guranteed to not yeet a town, and we can start day 2 with a lot of mech

i know u guys love mech

look at it, it's mech, yaaaay

SRM wooooo

i love mech too <3333

we yeet indie today, start with mech tomorrow, yet the other indie or mafia, then yeet mafia every day from there on out

no mislynches

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
she keeps mentioning you scum reading her, and she already cleared it up you opportunist.

Yes yes, you think I'm scum. I have no reason to give your read any serious consideration. There was nothing opportunistic about my post there, you're framing everything I do in the scummiest light possible. Naomi, you will never be able to find me as town with that mentality.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Maybe I could shamelessly advertise my game here

Free platform for marketing purposes

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
a major advantage of yeeting indie day 1 is we r guranteed to not yeet a town, and we can start day 2 with a lot of mech

i know u guys love mech

look at it, it's mech, yaaaay

SRM wooooo

i love mech too <3333

we yeet indie today, start with mech tomorrow, yet the other indie or mafia, then yeet mafia every day from there on out

no mislynches
You don't like SRM?

I thought you liked them

Yes yes, you think I'm scum. I have no reason to give your read any serious consideration. There was nothing opportunistic about my post there, you're framing everything I do in the scummiest light possible. Naomi, you will never be able to find me as town with that mentality.

did you know bungee gum has the properties of both rubber and gum

Phase 2
Status
Not open for further replies.