Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't we have real scum flipped by now if these guys are all town?
I am just a humble servant of the great god known as @Dr_Professor83 , however one such as me don't think its presumption to assume that a scum was flipped, known as Polar Bear. My poor eyesight does not equal such a magnificant being however, so I could have cloudy vision not on par with the god known as Dr_Professor.
Post automatically merged:

I dont know what any of this is lol
Newcomer games
Lylo or Mylo
I have the most votes
Im hydraing with somebody
Someone I really really love is playing
Post automatically merged:

You know why it’s been hard to find scum? By 75% of the players this game don’t give a shit lol
Such wise words from one as great as thy master, whomst a mere peasant such as me shouldn't even by worthy of grazing the sheer charm of.

f̷̢̢̦͓̞̩̬̅̈̍̈́̒̓͐̈́̍̃̊̉̚u̶̧͕͈̓̓͛j̶̩̞̻̒̾̈̉î̶̡̧̬̼̞̜̩̥͖̩̫̼͒́͑̍́̅̂̄̃́̏̈́ ̵̡̡̭̪̗̟̥̫̙̮͉̩̀̀̃͘͘͜͝y̵͉̺̮̫̦͉͔̥̓̏ơ̵̙̰̹̅́̉̈́̈́̈́͆͝ȗ̶̧̺̭̹͇̼̪̪̺͕̏͊́͋͊̌́ͅͅ ̴̡̧̗͎͈̞̼̫̙̱͔͚̙̟̀͠b̵̡̡̻͖͙̝̙̞̲͉̳̗̝̆́̇̈͌̀̽͊͌̿͐̽͜͜ȩ̴̼̮̬̬̺̞͖̋́̊͠ṯ̶̫͈͓̮͙͚̱̗̤͔̈́̊͋͌̃̔͘͠͝͝ţ̴̨̧̛͕̬̘̭̘͔͍̫̫͛̈́̈́̂̄̊̓̈́̏̀͛̕͘͜͠ȩ̴̖͓͉̹̲͇̹̞͙̮̪̤̌́̆́͐̒̒͜͜͠r̶̯̘͙̝̱̥͇̀ ̸̧͙̣̭̩̖͚̙̣͍̳̳͈̮̃̐̇̀̊̌̀͘͜ǩ̵̙͔̗͓̳̝̱̏͋̃̏̿͌̽͋̀̽̇͘͜͝ï̴̳̠̙̬͔͈̟̠̀̀͐̑̑͐̈́ͅl̷̨̢̟̖͉̯̘̂̓̇̇́͑̾̋̇̕l̸̗͕̝̘̟̫̞̽̿̒̄̾̚ ̸̗̱̤̫͇̦̘̖́̈͜ͅş̷̛͕̼̜͍̞̤̘̱̼̙͊̑̂́c̸̥͕̟̘̔̉́̇̽͗̊̂̎ừ̵̧͙̩̩̘͒͐̽̀̐̊̀̊̽̔̎͘͝m̸̡̛̛̩͚̹̖̣̜̰͍̮̖̎̓̋͑͊͒̈̚͝,̷͍͇̔͊̏̇͗ ̷̲͙͎̳̤͈̘̜͇̞̞̹̺̘̌̑͋̊͜͝ļ̵͎̺͉̥͚̟̞̩͕̺͂͒̉̔͆́̕͜͝e̴̢̩̗̤̣̱̫̅̿̓̓̉̒͘͝a̵̞̹͆̂́̓̎́̇͗̍̕͠ͅk̸̨̢̠̺̫̭̩̘͇͉̄̆͛̒͆̐̉͗͘̕͝ś̸̨̧̡̛̛͕̬̦̪̠̹̝̳̜̀̀ ̵̛͎̣͔̓̈́̅͜ẅ̵̢̩͔̞̝͍̦̮̽̈́͗͐̐͒͘͜͝i̴̥̗̖͙͓̞͍͕͊͂̐̎͋͆̌̃͆̃͂̆͘͝ĺ̵̡͍̮̰͍̲̮̯̠̭͉͈̥͇͆͛͋̄̈̈́̆͝ḽ̴͙̒ͅͅ ̸̢̧̜̮͎̲̼̟͎̩͚̟̘̼̤̓͌̔͑͐͒̌̍̀̓̂̎̏ȟ̵̛͔̙͔̞̐͒̾̆͗͐͘̕ạ̴̧̨̺͇͖̟̞͖̀̔͐̓̊̐̑̅̀̽̎͘͜͝͝p̴̨͈̻̠̥̘͖̬̮̯̺̓͌̓͂͛͂̒͂͊̚p̶̢̠͍͖͍̗̹̯̰̖͎̩͎̀̆̆̏̊̊̓̐́͘̚͜͠ͅë̸͉̠̟̦́͝͝n̷̨̢͙͖͙̰̜͖̪̥͕̂͂̈́͊̂̅́͜͝ͅ ̷̧̛̗̻̺̯̲͈̘̼̖̙̹̂̉̀͛̑͛̄͝i̸̡̠̫͓͍̝̺̖̒͐̿̉͗̓͒̎̋͘ͅḟ̷͍̟̦̗̘̦̟͇͕͑̐ͅ ̷̮̟̖̭̎̀̈́͒̅̆͛̽̃̑̿͊͘͠n̶̨̛̛̪̹̖͌̅͗͛͜ò̴̲̖̺̬̖̳̣̭̻̪̜͓͜t̵̛͖̠͑̇̅̓͒͒͂͗̅̓͒̕

do you decide which one gets picked?
i do, based on request

like, let's say i get:
"i want lie detect"
"i want redirection"
"i want vig shot"
"i want aligment check"

i pick from these, idk who requested what (unless you make your request in a way i will figure it out, like baki who requested lie detect for war crimes or whatever was it called - his ability)

i don't know who requested what, i don't know what ability they want to get rid of, i don't get that ability from them

f̶̡̢͇̩͙̤̬͈̻̺̻̝̻͖͑͑̍̒̒͗̂͗̎̅̄̅́̚͜û̴̧̼̙̰̩̼̳͉͉͕̗͇̊͂̅͐͘͝͝͝j̸̜̝͖̼̱̩̳̒̀́͋̿̇̀͋̒͘i̴͎̝̱̱̦̬̞͎̹̱̘̱̝̼̅̈́́̓͜͝ ̴̳̻̮̞̰̤͇͖͓̻͓̤̰͒̾̓̅͗̾̐̈́͝u̸͍̞͔̠͂̇̽̔̀͆͂̏͒̄̾́̇p̴̥̥̟͈͇̼̆̇̀̓͒͂̎͝ģ̴̡̠͎̱̭̳͇̥̠͕̅̃̈̚r̴͕̩̱̝͕̣̗̠̞̭̀͊̃̇̚͠à̵͉̤͓̭͙͋͗͂̾d̸͎͉̙̼̙̳̤͂͂͂͂̊̉̿̎͠ͅę̷̙̘̠̼͎̦͎̝̰͙̝͆ ̴̛̙̬̪̻̗̯͈̳̂̌̀̊͛͑̃̈́͑͝ͅm̷̛̙͙̍͗̽̃̊̿͛̈́͝͝y̷̠͚̰͒͂̃͛̅͊͆́̚ ̸̻̖̤̝̞̙̤̑̑͋̇͐̍̋̍̀͝͝ͅḱ̷̯̯̆̈́́̏̕̚i̴̛͖̰͈͊̃̄͛̓̓̍͗̚ļ̴̘̯̰̟̱̗̙̀͆̽̎̚͜ļ̸̗̙̘̱̖̣̀̐̉͆͒̿̂̓͗i̶̧̛̠̻̹̺̯̱̮͎̯͋̍̐́͋̎͛̀̾̚͘ͅn̷̳̭̜̠̬̦̒͒̎͂̓̃̊͑̉̕͜ͅg̷̢̩̩̉͒ ̶̮̝͍̱̹͔̱̗̈̓́͌̍͝p̸͔͙̘̝̺͗̐́̆a̶̧̺̬͖͓͛̐͌̉̌̏͐͝ṣ̷͓̩̒̅̌́͛s̸̡̱̗̙̦̺̜̗͇̪̰̑̎̉̄̕̕̚͠i̶̗̼̰͇̰̲̮̓͛̋́͛̽̀̾v̸̨̧̧̛̭̞̹̻̏͋̐̀̋̊̈̿̂̽͗͝͝e̷̹͚͕͔̩̱͕͑̎͐̓̆̍̉̂̊̌͗̊͘͝ ̶̛̘̖̤̳̇͒͑s̴̪̙̯͕̺̄̂̓̊͝͝ơ̴̙̼̙̩͕̠̘̼̻̒́̍͊̓̅͆̄̉̽̕ ̶̢͈̻͙̼̟̻̫͕͍̥͈͗ḯ̸̧̛̝̬͕͍̠͚̙͖̩̖͇̞͖͊̈̒̏̓̍̔ ̷̡̮̖͕̾͆̊͗͆͗̾̃̾̽̌́̃͝͝c̸̢̨͈͕̖̣̱̹̳̝̱͉̪̏ä̷͕̬̟̺̩̠̦͉̼̲͍̹̠͍̋n̷͍̗͖̮̼͍̗͕͍̪̄̈́͛̔ͅ ̶̪̏̏͑̌͋̓͑̓̄ķ̵̡͙͓̺̓̊͋̆̎̽́̚͜͜͝͝͝͝i̴̧̜͈͋̊ḷ̴͖̠̘̥̻͉̑̈̃͒̚l̶̡̮͇̺̳͈̍͗̽̅͗̍̿̇̋́͊̀͠͠ͅͅ ̴̢̧̛̟͍̟͎͕̋͋̐̋̍̀͗͛̈́̎͂̌̂͗t̸͙̱̯̙͖͉͔̎̕w̶̧̡̨̤͙̣͇̫̯̹̅̏̑̆̉͠ͅi̸̳͈̲͖̺̻͕͍̥̔̇̽͌̇̈̈̃̉̔͘͝͝c̵̛̘̼̺̭̞͙͚͊̏́̏̑͆̑́̚̚̕ȩ̸̤̼͚͙̞̙͊̕ ̵̲̎̅̏͌̉̎̕ợ̵͔̈́̒͌͋̉̇̒̎̋́͑͒̈͠n̴̢̥͈͕̲̻͎͕̳͔̜̝̺͂̐͂̇̐̓̾́̕͝c̵̹̜̟̭̩̱͔̏̈̐́̈́̊̓̉͆̄̆̇̈́̕͝ȩ̸̳͍̫̈́̋ ̷̙̖̜̲̳͖̋̋͊̾͗̌̂̕͝͝m̸͙̣̬̪̘̩̂̃̏̕ę̷̢̛̖̝̩̭͉͖̲̥̯͇̱̺̒͒̓̆͂̎̊̂̂̎̀͛̕̕ṭ̵͕͖̠̻̱̺̝̼̳̺͖͛͗ę̵̞̀̑r̸̨̞̭͎̰̱͗͊́̚̚ ̸̼̘̙͚̪̦̥͑̾̓͋͌̀͂́͗ͅi̷͎̖̾͌̂̅̓̕̕͘͝ṡ̸̛̛͎̗͓̬̰͓͖̩̗͍͚̩̦̪̓̐͑̈͝ͅ ̸͈̳̫̩̒́̀̐̾̈̿̓͂f̵̛̳̦̪̯́͗́͛͘ͅư̷͉̦̮̻̮̖͐̓͌̄̈́̋͋̓́͐l̴̢͈̼̗̱̦̣̱̈́̒͋͂̐̄̋͗͑̇́̒̐͝l̷̥̙̬̲̱̭̠͗̋͑͑

Status
Not open for further replies.